Z981 Kodak Camera. Good buy?

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
Just bought the Kodak Easyshare Z981 camera from China mart (Walmart) and I was wondering if anyone has one of these. It retails for about $300 but it was on sale for $199 has 14 MP and 26X. Reading the specs it has a panoramic feature that allows the camera to put 3 pictures together into one picture. Has a lot of nice features.

Not sure how much 26X zoom is, I am used to the 4X but I take a lot of nature shots and a lot of shots I want to take , I can't without the zoom. Saw a coyote in the field outside my house yesterday but he was too far for a 4X zoom but I hope the 26X can put me right there. Also has video and sound.

Anybody have one or seen one? I won't get mine for a week because the deal was only on line.

I have a Kodak Easyshare Z712is ... my second Easyshare camera.
KODAK EASYSHARE Z712 IS Zoom Digital Camera

I have been using Kodak's cameras and software for several years now and I love it. No complaints.

The video option on my camera is wonderful! It's come in handy more times than I can count. I love to take pictures and I've used many cameras over the years. Kodak cameras take great photos and I would recommend one to you, but you just ordered one. *wink*

Have fun when you get your new camera zzzz!

I have a Kodak Easyshare Z712is ... my second Easyshare camera.
KODAK EASYSHARE Z712 IS Zoom Digital Camera

I have been using Kodak's cameras and software for several years now and I love it. No complaints.

The video option on my camera is wonderful! It's come in handy more times than I can count. I love to take pictures and I've used many cameras over the years. Kodak cameras take great photos and I would recommend one to you, but you just ordered one. *wink*

Have fun when you get your new camera zzzz!

According to the manual I downloaded I can take a video and make still pictures from it. The 26X is optical zoom. It also has short burst capability where it can take 3 stills in less than 3 seconds or 9 stills in just over a second. In case you want to see your golf swing or the motion of a hummingbirds wings. I know it will take a little while to figure everything out, if ever, but the zoom is what sold it for me.

I LOVE my kodak easy share camera. Its a few years old now and still works like a charm. Its easy to work and understand. I dont like things to complicated and this fit the bill.

I cant see how you can go wrong for that price. Mine is in light sapphire blue. :)

Asking if it's a good buy after you've already bought one...

Not exactly hep to the timing of your questions, are you?

;)

You've got 2-3 weeks to return electronics to W.M. no questions asked. With receipt of course. :D

I took back a p.o.s. tv just because I didn't like it. I had my sob story down pat. Before I could open my mouth, the gal had already printed out the return ticket. That's one thing I like about that place. Before they came along, returning merch anywhere was a huge pain in the ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back