Yup, Just Like I Said...The 1% Gets The Lion's Share of Tax Breaks

No, because you can be a good rich person. Ask Mellon.

In order to be good, you have to have a choice. Being good is a gift that comes with our agency.

The more politicians take money from people, rich or poor, the less choices we have to do good.

How can they be good if you refuse to give them the chance to be?

And how many do you really think would do good if it was really up to them? Hell you see the attitude of some of the people on this board. For goodness sake, one of the members here bragged about how much food they waste every month. Now let me say this... it's hard to tell how many people on here are who they say they are. It's also impossible to know if how the people act on here actually act like that in real life. Some people think that on places like forum you get people that act and say certain things not because it is really who they are, but the forum gives them a chance to be "cool" and say whatever the majority of others say. Some also say that a person's TRUE personality comes out on these forums because people don't have to worry about any recourse for their actions.

I really don't know. But what I do know is... in MY life, I've seen very few REALLY rich people that treated everyone with respect, let alone helped people in need out of the goodness of their hearts.

You don't think they are good enough so you think you can steal what you want from them?

Do you have any idea how to create wealth? You do it by serving people. You provide goods and services that other people want and needs. And the better, more efficiently, you meet the needs of more and more people, the more wealth you create.

That's the problem with progressive income taxes. In doesn't make the wealthy pay more. The wealthy already have their money. The so called 1% of the income bracket that pays the most income tax are those citizens who have worked the hardest providing goods and services to others and been good at it. It prevents "new" money and protects "old" money.

Which is why rich democrats don't care. It keeps people from competing with them

Steal is your word... don't put words in my mouth.

No, you know how most people get rich? They undercut the value of another person's hard work, by paying them less than they deserve.

You're right. Robbery is a more accurate term. The use of force to take money from a person or group of people.

And I don't have to put words in your mouth. That's what it is no matter what you want to call it.

And the market determines how much someone deserves for their labor. When two people contract to do a certain job for a certain amount and that amount is fully paid, how can you possibly say they deserved more than what they agreed to?

Wrong. If you are going to continue to try and put words in my mouth then this is end of discussion. Capiche?

In order to be good, you have to have a choice. Being good is a gift that comes with our agency.

The more politicians take money from people, rich or poor, the less choices we have to do good.

How can they be good if you refuse to give them the chance to be?

And how many do you really think would do good if it was really up to them? Hell you see the attitude of some of the people on this board. For goodness sake, one of the members here bragged about how much food they waste every month. Now let me say this... it's hard to tell how many people on here are who they say they are. It's also impossible to know if how the people act on here actually act like that in real life. Some people think that on places like forum you get people that act and say certain things not because it is really who they are, but the forum gives them a chance to be "cool" and say whatever the majority of others say. Some also say that a person's TRUE personality comes out on these forums because people don't have to worry about any recourse for their actions.

I really don't know. But what I do know is... in MY life, I've seen very few REALLY rich people that treated everyone with respect, let alone helped people in need out of the goodness of their hearts.

You don't think they are good enough so you think you can steal what you want from them?

Do you have any idea how to create wealth? You do it by serving people. You provide goods and services that other people want and needs. And the better, more efficiently, you meet the needs of more and more people, the more wealth you create.

That's the problem with progressive income taxes. In doesn't make the wealthy pay more. The wealthy already have their money. The so called 1% of the income bracket that pays the most income tax are those citizens who have worked the hardest providing goods and services to others and been good at it. It prevents "new" money and protects "old" money.

Which is why rich democrats don't care. It keeps people from competing with them

No, you know how most people get rich? They undercut the value of another person's hard work, by paying them less than they deserve.

You're right. Robbery is a more accurate term. The use of force to take money from a person or group of people.

And I don't have to put words in your mouth. That's what it is no matter what you want to call it.

And the market determines how much someone deserves for their labor. When two people contract to do a certain job for a certain amount and that amount is fully paid, how can you possibly say they deserved more than what they agreed to?

Wrong. If you are going to continue to try and put words in my mouth then this is end of discussion. Capiche?

So you want the government to take money from the "1%" because they wont so good with it, which because its an act of government requires an act of force, and you are upset because I'm accurately describing it as theft and robbery. Yet you have no problem accusing wealthy people you don't know of cheating people to earn what they have and keeping workers from getting what they deserve when they pay them what they agreed to for a job.

And because I held up the mirror to you you want to end the discussion. Fine. End it if you want. Run away from the truth. You can lie to yourself if you want to but don't expect the rest of us to blindly accept them. And don't expect us not to fight against such immoral thinking and behavior.

So you want the government to take money from the "1%" because they wont so good with it, which because its an act of government requires an act of force, and you are upset because I'm accurately describing it as theft and robbery. Yet you have no problem accusing wealthy people you don't know of cheating people to earn what they have and keeping workers from getting what they deserve when they pay them what they agreed to for a job.

And

Wrong...you are cherry picking everything. This conversation isn't worth having with you. You put words in my mouth, you create strawman arguments, and your argument is quite redundant.

So, its their money they earned it. Hands off mooching freeloaders.
Another peon puckering up and kissing the ass that shits in his face. No, they did not earn it, they stole it from the people that earned it.

Ahahaha they stole it, how exactly did they steal it and why weren't they arrested? You Bernie types are funny. lol
Seriously Blues, don't give up your day job to start a career in banking and finance......

Another peon puckering up and kissing the ass that shits in his face. No, they did not earn it, they stole it from the people that earned it.

Ahahaha they stole it, how exactly did they steal it and why weren't they arrested? You Bernie types are funny. lol
Seriously Blues, don't give up your day job to start a career in banking and finance......

When I need your advice...yeah that day will never come never mind. :laugh:

When the WSJ has to mea culpa on one of their own, you can take it to the bank.

Sorry, Trumper Suckers.

Taxes Under Trump: Almost Everyone Pays Less and the Richest Pay a Lot Less
Nearly half the benefits of the plan, and a higher proportion of savings, would go to the top 1%

Taxes Under Trump: Almost Everyone Pays Less and the Richest Pay a Lot Less

"....The top 1% will benefit, as they would contribute a smaller percentage of total tax revenue under Mr. Trump than they do now. The group, which consists of about 1.1 million households and earns 17% of total income, would owe 25% of federal taxes for 2017 under Trump’s plan compared with 28.7% under current law.""""

The top 1% will pay 25% of federal taxes under Trumps plan and that leaves 75% of the taxes to be paid by the other 99% of the taxpayers. WTF, over.

Blooz is a legend in his own myopic mind.

Your seething hatred and envy is noted. I'm in the 2 percent so Trump I my guy for obvious reasons.

Prove it. Put your money where your pie hole is.

Does it anger you that I intentionally live in a state with no state income tax, and shop in a neighboring state with no sales tax? Intentionally not paying my fair share?

I said prove you're in the 2%.

I thought so. Hahahahhahhaaaaaaaa............Loser.

Your hatred is noted lib, those of us in the 2% are used to you whiners.

I don't know anyone in the 2% who would be on an online political forum bragging that they are in the 2%, let alone even posting on this meaningless forum.
I'm calling you "full of shit".

No kidding, I have a great investment vehicle for you! It is a AAA bond, backed by mortgage collaterals of people who can not afford their homes, but intend on getting rich by buying and selling in a housing bubble to people who also can not afford the home, either, but who will pay more than the mortgage holder payed for it! We guarantee you a return of at least 4%, and if, for any reason the housing market collapses, and the value of these bonds collapse, we will get a TARP bailout from the feds, who will cover our loss, so that you will have the opportunity to buy another one of our investment vehicles in 8 years!

Last edited:
Your seething hatred and envy is noted. I'm in the 2 percent so Trump I my guy for obvious reasons.

Prove it. Put your money where your pie hole is.

Does it anger you that I intentionally live in a state with no state income tax, and shop in a neighboring state with no sales tax? Intentionally not paying my fair share?

I said prove you're in the 2%.

I thought so. Hahahahhahhaaaaaaaa............Loser.

Your hatred is noted lib, those of us in the 2% are used to you whiners.

I don't know anyone in the 2% who would be on an online political forum bragging that they are in the 2%, let alone even posting on this meaningless forum.
I'm calling you "full of shit".
:itsok:

No kidding, I have a great investment vehicle for you! It is a AAA bond, backed by mortgage collaterals of people who can not afford their homes, but intend on getting rich by buying and selling in a housing bubble to people who also can not afford the home, either, but who will pay more than the mortgage holder payed for it! We guarantee you a return of at least 4%, and if, for any reason the housing market collapses, and the value of these bonds collapse, we will get a TARP bailout from the feds, who will cover our loss, so that you will have the opportunity to buy another one of our investment vehicles in 8 years!
:itsok:

Get ready folks for the hypocrites and class warfare.

The op is nothing more than a fucking left wing soros puppet.

Ask him how rich soros is and how many tax breaks he gets.

Now ask him if he cares.

They are fucking losers who all need to have their faces smeared with my shit.

Unless trump gets crazy with government spending and/or fails to repeal the regulations with obamacare, or if Russia starts a global war, we are very likely to have an economic boom. That's what happens when you unleash the American machine

Here's the problem tho. You say it will be a problem if he does those things. While at the same time ignoring all of his proposals where his tax plan would create huge deficits, cuts to the wealthy, and changed fron a wall to a fence (or less) because he hasn't done them yet. So anything he says it's defended as not real or something.

So what is the chance that after he does those things that the Republicans will rise up?

Forum List

Back