Yup....its a Palin Thread

Sarah is a victim...

She has it right, and always has,

Liberals dont understand until they get punched back in their fucking dome er pie hole intellectually.

She's a good example of a Republican whose words ring true yet with bad delivery and personna (ala Bush).

Obama is a good example of a Democrat with impeccable delivery, yet with typical bullshit fucked up lies (ala Carter).

Republicans words have never been great..

Their minds have always been on something other than aesthetics.

Republicans words have never been great..

Their minds have always been on something other than aesthetics.

Never is a mighty long time....."Four score and seven years ago....."

I have never heard Palin contradict the Bill of Rights...

If she ever did she would get hers from the libertarian crowed.

Or as you want to call the US Constitution.

Last edited:
Here's the deal, news sources say today that Palin might run so....tax exempt Soros "media matters" digs up a Palin quote and offers it to the radical liberal faithful and they post it. Get used to it. Media Matters might be hiring these days and they don't have to pay income tax that the hated economy producing corporations do.

I don't care for Palin but I love the term that has been given to those who throw the term "racist" around as Gregory did. "Racer's"

My friend Tony Katz came up with the brilliant term “racer,” the definition of which is someone who dishonestly accuses someone else of racism for political advantage. If you watch the clip below of this Sunday’s “Meet the Press,” you’ll see David Gregory attempting to be a racer, but in the process he only ends up exposing his own bigotry:

NBC Has a Problem: Are David Gregory and Chris Matthews Racist? - Big Journalism

"Racer's", absolutely brilliant.

She wont run....

Paul is going to take Obamy to the cleaners this time.....

Republicans are giving it to Paul....

Allen West could run......

Ron Paul is the only Republican/Libertarian that will do what he claims he will.

Obama vs Paul...

Paul win..

A medical doctor vs the no one lecturer

The guy who has an economic plan for 30 years vs the guy who just thought one up.

The guy thats for absolute rights vs the communist authoritarian???

Obama will get thumped...

Forum List

Back