Yumm Mashed Potatoes

Originally posted by jimnyc
LOL :laugh:

Spirit is gonna get her panties in a bunch again!

No...

But I will curse you all meaters : May a dead cow soul haunt your dreams! May your soul be forever tortured... crippled and then eaten by the very same cow... all happening in one dream, one night, may be halloween? May be you will see a cow ghost tricking and treating you! :D

I hope I dream about a cow tonight! I'm tired of all the naked ladies that seem to be out of my grasp!

:cow:

If it is any comfort Spirit Soul, I did have a nightmare a few nights ago. I was in a soybean field and couldn't get out. Oh the horror, I woke up in a cold sweat.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
If it is any comfort Spirit Soul, I did have a nightmare a few nights ago. I was in a soybean field and couldn't get out. Oh the horror, I woke up in a cold sweat.

Happy halloween and good night. :p

..I don't like those soy bean burgers....but I could be a vegetarian myself..but it's a sacrafice....Not diciplined enough...and I like food...:).....

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul

Happy halloween and good night. :p
That was a good one,lol.:)

I had a dream that I was in a cows womb, but I couldnt get out. I ended up having to eat my way out of the cow. Man...all the blood! It was everywhere. The sickening mooing as I slowly ate my way out through the stomach. Once I was out, after all that meat and blood..I needed a drink. So I started to suck on that slave cows utter. Man it was delicious. Now THAT was a slave cow. You can really taste the difference!! Anyway..instead of letting all that meat go to waste..I dragged the still mooing cow to this big bonfire and just through her on. After a few hours pulled her out and ate the rest of her. What a weird dream.

Happy Holloween....dont let the slave cows bite!! :p

Oh gross! Jackass if someone wasn't a vegetarian, after reading that nightmare, they might change their minds! That was sick!

Originally posted by Jackass
I had a dream that I was in a cows womb, but I couldnt get out. I ended up having to eat my way out of the cow. Man...all the blood! It was everywhere. The sickening mooing as I slowly ate my way out through the stomach. Once I was out, after all that meat and blood..I needed a drink. So I started to suck on that slave cows utter. Man it was delicious. Now THAT was a slave cow. You can really taste the difference!! Anyway..instead of letting all that meat go to waste..I dragged the still mooing cow to this big bonfire and just through her on. After a few hours pulled her out and ate the rest of her. What a weird dream.

Happy Holloween....dont let the slave cows bite!! :p
I was going to respond to this by saying "Happy halloween , you sick freak. :blowup: "

but then again, I wanted to congratulate you for surpassing even the most demonic of tendencies and creating a new level of sickness.:clap: well done.

hahahaha - ok, so just to let you freaks all know, I dropped off my Son today at school, and what is standing in front of me! hahaha, yep, a Teacher dressed as a COW!!! I just sat there cracking up and wished I had my camera. I will take it later and hope to get a picture of her/him. Would be nice to have a baseball bat as well! :)

Forum List

Back