Yukon Wants to Test Me

Oh wait............I forgot I'll Smoke Anyone's Gunn.........you have a DEPRESSION, and when you get sexually excited, it forms a smooth spot.

My mistake pussy.

As a former Priest of the Roman Catholic Church I can assure each of you that I have forgotten more about religious theology that the sum of your group knowledge. My background is God , Jesus, and the Blessed Virgin. Most of you are nothing but fake Christians who wont even bother to attend Mass on Sunday. You are hypocrits and you will spend eternity in the firey pits of hell.

There is but one way to Heaven and that is through belief in the teachings of the Roman Catholic faith and the belief in the Holy Father in Rome, our Blessed Pope.

Hail Mary,
Fr. Yukon

A drunk man, who smelled like beer, sat down on a subway seat next to a priest.

The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes, the man turned to the priest and asked. "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"

The priest replied, "My Son, it's caused by loose living; being with cheap, wicked women; too much alcohol; contempt for your fellow man; sleeping around with prostitutes; and lack of bathing."

The drunk muttered in response, "Well, I'll be darned," then
returned to his paper. The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"

The drunk answered, "I don't have it, Father. I was just reading
here that the Pope does.

If you want to enter God's kingdom after death than you must follow His as directed by the Roman Catholic Church. You have a choice. You can do as the Holy Father in Rome directs you to do or follow the twisted and perverted teachings of the anti-Christ through membership in a Protestant organization disguised as a Church.

Hail Mary,
Fr. Yukon GWN

If you want to enter God's kingdom after death than you must follow His as directed by the Roman Catholic Church. You have a choice. You can do as the Holy Father in Rome directs you to do or follow the twisted and perverted teachings of the anti-Christ through membership in a Protestant organization disguised as a Church.

Hail Mary,
Fr. Yukon GWN

Do things as Bent Dick/Rat Singer does? You've gotta be kidding...............

Catholics have bastardized Yeshua the Christs teachings long enough.

Bunch of fucking pagans anyway.

GayBiker,

You can come out my child. We shall try to steer you in the direction of repentance and grace.

Go sit in a corner and lick your twat.
Another brainwashed B00B.
Everyone knows Allah is the only way. :tongue:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre....................

Why not worship a radical IsLAME cult that respects death above all else? The IsLAMES aren't really concerned with saving souls as much as they are interested in KILLING EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH THEM.

Seen the news lately?

(yeah.......I know.......you were being sarcastic).

GayBiker,

You can come out my child. We shall try to steer you in the direction of repentance and grace.

YOU are going to steer me in the right direction? Coming from a defrocked pedophile priest, that really don't mean shit to me.

Besides.........Bent Dick/Rat Singer is a FUCKING NAZI!

Tell me again, how a pagan religion that was mixed with Christianity, can be anything OTHER than a lie?

Shit dude..........Yeshua was Jewish, or did you forget that while getting blowjobs from altar boys?

Forum List

Back