Yukon Wants to Test Me

As a formed Priest of the Roman Catholic Church I can assure each of you that I have forgotten more about religious theology that the sum of your group knowledge. My background is God , Jesus, and the Blessed Virgin. Most of you are nothing but fake Christians who wont even bother to attend Mass on Sunday. You are hypocrits and you will spend eternity in the firey pits of hell.

There is but one way to Heaven and that is through belief in the teachings of the Roman Catholic faith and the belief in the Holy Father in Rome, our Blessed Pope.

Hail Mary,
Fr. Yukon

Chump. Fuck off, huh? Pretty sad I rep you for one post, then you have to revert to norm.

After giving that rep, did you have to take a shower to decontaminate?

Please my childre do not take offense to my sermonizing posts. I am tring to show the way to Heaven for you. Bewlieve in Jesus, honour the Holy Father in Rome and you will surely have the reward of Heaven. However if you denounce the Pope or denounce Jesus you will surely pay the price of eternal hell fire and damnation.

Hail Mary,
Fr. Yukon

Hey. Yukon.
fingerbabe.jpg

As a former Priest of the Roman Catholic Church I can assure each of you that I have forgotten more about religious theology that the sum of your group knowledge. My background is God , Jesus, and the Blessed Virgin. Most of you are nothing but fake Christians who wont even bother to attend Mass on Sunday. You are hypocrits and you will spend eternity in the firey pits of hell.

There is but one way to Heaven and that is through belief in the teachings of the Roman Catholic faith and the belief in the Holy Father in Rome, our Blessed Pope.

Hail Mary,
Fr. Yukon

Spell check is your friend Yakking One. I'm not.

First........let's talk about Yeshua, shall we?

His birth was NOT on December 25. It has been calculated (by scientists and astronomers, who have quite a bit of evidence), to be more like the month of October. And.....Yesha was crucified AFTER Passover. The whole reason He was in Jerusalem in the first place, was because He was a good Jewish boy, and showed up at the Temple to worship (as He should, after all, God IS His Father).

So.............explain again WHY the Catholic church has Easter on the Spring Solstice, and Christmas is on the Winter Solstice?

You DO realize that last year Easter came before Passover, right? So.......my question is.....how could Yeshua be crucified BEFORE HE SHOWS UP IN JERUSALEM?

I'll tell you why..........

When Rome sacked Jerusalem, they saw the truth of the Torah, but, wanted to harness it for their own plans and to control people. So.......since Rome was mainly a pagan empire, the modified the history, and changed the dates to make it more pagan friendly, which explains the solstice and the ritualistic way that they worship.

Then........let's not forget the Niecine council, where they HEAVILY edited the Bible (they were deciding what the people could and could not read), and came up with even more strange crap to stuff into their false religion. Oh yeah.......doesn't it say something in the book of Revelations, that whoever takes away from, or adds to the Bible, they are going to have bad things happen to them?

Add that to the belief that the pope's word is never wrong? Strike three. Various popes over the ages, because of their narrow view of the world, decide what is best for everyone else. Did you know that Catholic priests were allowed in brothels up until the 13th century? Seems that a man who became pope later ended up with syphillis, so he ended up banning the priests from going to brothels.

And today.........your little cult of crap has denigrated into horny old priests (such as yourself), molesting children and giving their religion a bad name.

If I ever caught you doing something to a kid? I'd superglue your penis shut. Probably also superglue your testicles to your thighs as well.

Know what the most horrific two years of my life was? Having a devout Catholic stepfather, who liked to rape my sister, beat the shit outta me, and kick the crap outta my mother. I dealt with that from age 6 until 8, and I was taking on a 6 ft 40 year old man. So........if I catch someone harming a child, I'm gonna put 'em in the hospital or the morgue.

Last edited:
Well.......with the way that he started this thread, apparently he thinks he's God, and is trying to convince us all that he's Him as well.

Yo, stupid (Yakking One)............you DO realize that your blind following of the bag of lies sold to you by the lobotomy administered by the Catholics is gonna kill you eventually, right?

Try to get your whole head in front of the shotgun.........thanks for playing.......

By the way I have prepared the you refer to (Yukon Wants to Test Me). I hope it isn't too difficult for you. Please thinks hard and write down the correct answers to the following questions and fill in the blank spots:

1. Shine on Harvest ______.

2. Each day the ____ rises in the east.

3. Bobby had three apples, he ate one and gave one away. Bobby has ___ apple left.

4. Frank has 1 pimple on his forehead, Jane has one pimple on her cheek. There are ___ pimples in total.

5. 2 oranges + 2 oranges = ___ oranges.

Too pass this test and therefore be qualified to teach High School Mathematics in AGayBikerSailors home town requires a score of 60% or better (that's at least three correct answers).

Last edited:
Then apparently he doesn't understand the context they are using it in.

But......what else would you expect from a defrocked pedophile priest who uses a KKK cross for their avatar?

I was correct. The gAyBikerSailor couldn't pass the test.

that you spent the better part of your life devoted to a fictional character (god) tells me all I need to know about you

Yukon and another priest were taking a piss in the urinals one day and the one priest looks down and sees a nicotine patch on Yukon's dick. He says "I'm not really a rocket scientist or anything, but, isn't that supposed to be on your arm?" Yukon says, "Nah, it's working fine. I'm down to two butts a day"!

Last edited:
I was correct. The gAyBikerSailor couldn't pass the test.

Interesting.......you've switched from a KKK cross to now having Adolph Hitler as your avatar.

Hypocrite much?

I mean......you're telling us that we're all going to hell, yet here you are, trying to convince us (more likely yourself), that you are a holy man of God, when in reality, you're a confused, idiotic pedophile.

By the way.........any response to my post on the last page? I'd like to hear what that fucked up cult called Catholocism thinks about it.

But then again.......I'd have to ask a real representative of the church, not you Yakking One.

GayBiker,

Yopu are a homosexual therefor any comments you make about the Church are blasphemous. You will burn in hell with your homosexual friends. How sad that you chose to avoid God and The Holy Father's teachings.

Wait a minute motherfucker. How does your stupid pedophile, gay ass, child molesting ass know who is going to hell?

Not everyone is as fucked up as you.

As a former Priest of the Roman Catholic Church I can assure each of you that I have forgotten more about religious theology that the sum of your group knowledge. My background is God , Jesus, and the Blessed Virgin. Most of you are nothing but fake Christians who wont even bother to attend Mass on Sunday. You are hypocrits and you will spend eternity in the firey pits of hell.

There is but one way to Heaven and that is through belief in the teachings of the Roman Catholic faith and the belief in the Holy Father in Rome, our Blessed Pope

Well now... If what you say is true, as a Methodist I guess I don't stand a chance of getting into heaven. Guess I'll just start going fishing on Sunday mornings and keep my regular, and generous, donations to the church in my pocket.

Thanks for filling me in...

I think you're full of shit.

Well now... If what you say is true, as a Methodist I guess I don't stand a chance of getting into heaven. Guess I'll just start going fishing on Sunday mornings and keep my regular, and generous, donations to the church in my pocket.

Thanks for filling me in...

I think you're full of shit.

Anyone who gives money to a church is called a SUCKER!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back