YUKON is here

Yukon

Rookie
Feb 7, 2009
My friends this is a wonderful site and I am having a great time educating many of you. I ask that you go forward and seek out new members for US Message Board by telling your friends that :udaman:YUKON is here:udaman:. Tell them I am here and they will come !

Last edited:
My friends this is a wonderful site and I am having a great time educationg many of you. I ask that you go forward and seek out new members for US Message Board by telling your friends that :udaman:YUKON is here:udaman:. Tell them I am here and they will come !

What a silly assumption...like we have friends.

If we had friends, Yukon, would we be talking to people like us?

My friends this is a wonderful site and I am having a great time educationg many of you. I ask that you go forward and seek out new members for US Message Board by telling your friends that :udaman:YUKON is here:udaman:. Tell them I am here and they will come !

What a silly assumption...like we have friends.

If we had friends, Yukon, would we be talking to people like us?

Would we even be here?:lol:

Yeah you're like herpes; you reappearing.

My friends this is a wonderful site and I am having a great time educating many of you. I ask that you go forward and seek out new members for US Message Board by telling your friends that :udaman:YUKON is here:udaman:. Tell them I am here and they will come !

Based on your introduction, only one thought comes to mind; :ahole-1:

You're just now posting an intro? Geez...

Amanda,

I trust that it is your picture you are using as the Avatar? If so I would suggest you shorten your hair. You have a very small head and shrtening your hair will make you look better.

You're just now posting an intro? Geez...

Amanda,

I trust that it is your picture you are using as the Avatar? If so I would suggest you shorten your hair. You have a very small head and shrtening your hair will make you look better.

Looks like Yukon still needs a spelling lesson in his superior Canadian school

I nominate Yukon to be the official board scapegoat:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSYipouABI]YouTube - South Park Uncut - Song - Blame Canada[/ame]

Forum List

Back