YUGE WINNING! Obama's Un-American Mandate Repealed...

The 2aGuy statement that "It is a Civil Rights issue...the Government can't force you to buy something....." is the stupidest comment of the morning.

The government charges you a tax on sales.

The government makes you buy insurance.

The philosophy of no-holds-barred libertarianism in the business sector is 19th-century and unAmerican.

They did when I was in the Army..

bs you still had state license plates and registration

you fool no one

besides that the "army" did not force you to buy a car to insure

you potheads are think your so tricky

--LOL

additionally

no one forced you to do anything

it was "your choice" to decide to live by

the rules to operate a motor vehicle on the public roadways

certainly not a "mandate"
A state mandate...

liar

you have the choice to participate

or choose different transportation

neither the state nor the feds forced you to operate

a motor vehicle on the public roadway
Yes they do since if I went on welfare I'd be required to work..

knock it off pothead

it is your choice the mode of transportation that you would choose
There's not much choice around here in the woods...

$700 tax on every person who doesn’t want to buy Obamacare.

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Dems are scum. Trump just lowered taxes on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

He just raised insurance costs on everyone else.
Premiums will skyrocket particularly for pre existing conditions. I don’t see how this is good for the many Americans who finally have health insurance. And most Americans will see little benefit from tax cuts.

bs you still had state license plates and registration

you fool no one

besides that the "army" did not force you to buy a car to insure

you potheads are think your so tricky

--LOL

additionally

no one forced you to do anything

it was "your choice" to decide to live by

the rules to operate a motor vehicle on the public roadways

certainly not a "mandate"
A state mandate...

liar

you have the choice to participate

or choose different transportation

neither the state nor the feds forced you to operate

a motor vehicle on the public roadway
Yes they do since if I went on welfare I'd be required to work..

knock it off pothead

it is your choice the mode of transportation that you would choose
There's not much choice around here in the woods...

so what it is still a choice

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

Premiums will skyrocket particularly for pre existing conditions. I don’t see how this is good for the many Americans who finally have health insurance. And most Americans will see little benefit from tax cuts.
I noticed they didn't dare touch the interstate commerce clause they touted as a remedy to high premiums when the ACA passed..

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

will skyrocket

--LOL

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

Premiums are already sky high. They are unaffordable at any speed.

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

--LOL

i helped someone the other day on the ACA website

the cost of their premiums and out of pocket

was more then what they will have in gross income

I love how disingenuous Dems are crying about how they don’t have time to read the bill before the vote.

Odd that wasn’t an issue for the Obamacare bill.

Such hypocrites and so easy to call them on it, it’s just blatant.

Why didn’t Nancy pass the bill so we can see what’s in it?

Well, considering the GOP lied to us for eight years about Repeal & Replace, maybe their flock will find a way to celebrate this remarkable and absolutely game-changing achievement.
The Mandate is gone. It was Un-American. The ultimate Big Government abuse of power. So i have to thank the GOP and Trump. They delivered.
Okay, how will this help? Walk me through it.

I always err on the side of Freedom & Liberty. The Mandate was a Gestapo-like use of force by an out of control Big Government. Good riddance.
Do you feel your freedom and liberty are damaged in any way when you have to pay higher insurance premiums, co-pays, co-insurance and other fees for your care, to pay for those who can't?

Good question. Don't expect a coherent, intelligent answer.

So, you believe we should subsidize the "greedy" insurance company's? Isn't that what leftists call them, rich and greedy!

No, I think we should have single payer and be done with it.

But if we aren't going to do that despite it working perfectly well in the rest of the world, then you need an individual mandate if you aren't going to allow the insurance companies to cheat people after they've already paid premiums.

That was the deal.
They can't cheat their customers.
Their customers can't cheat them.

OK, ok, I will go along with you, as soon as you tell everyone how to pay for it. 1st clean up all the entitlement mess though, before you create another one!

Clinton, GW, and Obama would NEVER address this problem. Seems Trump won't either. I am all for fantasyland scenarios where everyone gets something, but lets decide how to pay for it 1st; and that is after we balance the books on S.S., and Medicare.

Let's all be totally upfront here------------->devise a way to do it, and we will (at least I will) listen. And also, lets make this also clear------------> it does NOT come out of the general fund! Just like S.S. EVERYONE pays a tax to it, NO REFUNDS.

What is it gonna cost us-) Think you can float that by middle America? Not even California could!

And spell out WHO IS ELIGIBLE! Surely, not everyone on our side of the border, just because they are here, correct! Also, the law MUST state that if ANYTHING is changed within the law, the whole law is then re-written.

Why?

Because you can't come along and say the with holding is 40 bucks per week today, then just change it to 100 bucks per week next year. S.S. and Medicare did that, and we are STILL in deficit; BIG deficit! So, if one thing changes, the whole law is revisited.

Now, just for YOUR information, if those parameters were in place for Obamacare, it would have been GONE in 12 months! That is the daunting task that is upon you, and those wanting this. No longer will we accept a "low ball" to get in place, then change the cost to us once it is. Fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice, shame on me, continue to fool us...........then we are as dumb as a box of rocks!

New parameters MUST be instituted, and you MUST find a solution to S.S. and Medicare, BEFORE you go forward.

Good luck, and I wish you the best. Happy Holidays!

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

Why should poor people pay $700 to make insurance cheaper for others?

No answers, huh, Progs?

Obama put a tax on every poor person in America who didn’t want Obamacare.

That’s fucked up...

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

--LOL

Because the Republicans have spent the last years trying to destroy it rather than impliment any of the many proposed fixes. They refuse to do anything so it will on the backs of us.

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

No answers, huh, Progs?

That’s fucked up...
No he didnt. Poor people got coverage. Stop lying.

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

--LOL

Because the Republicans have spent the last years trying to destroy it rather than impliment any of the many proposed fixes. They refuse to do anything so it will on the backs of us.

how was trump responsible for that before he was elected

these premiums had been decided long ago

Well, considering the GOP lied to us for eight years about Repeal & Replace, maybe their flock will find a way to celebrate this remarkable and absolutely game-changing achievement.
The Mandate is gone. It was Un-American. The ultimate Big Government abuse of power. So i have to thank the GOP and Trump. They delivered.
Okay, how will this help? Walk me through it.

I always err on the side of Freedom & Liberty. The Mandate was a Gestapo-like use of force by an out of control Big Government. Good riddance.
Do you feel your freedom and liberty are damaged in any way when you have to pay higher insurance premiums, co-pays, co-insurance and other fees for your care, to pay for those who can't?

My premium and deductibles skyrocketed thanks to the ACA, the ACA took away my catastrophic healthcare coverage and forced me to purchase the gold star coverage that I didn't want, didn't need, and can't even afford to use in order to subsidize the insurance of others.

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

No answers, huh, Progs?

That’s fucked up...

There isn’t a $695 penalty for poor people who don’t buy Obamacare?

Why don’t you explain the Obamacare mandate for all of us? How does it work, specifically?

Delivered exactly what? Nothing for the American People. Just a sick whore and con-man in the Oval Office with a half-clad (third) wife. President Obama at least tried to do good things for us Americans. Now we have a a known prostitute, predator, pig, and warmonger who hates the United States in office.

Trump hates the United States. How can you determine that? The same thing was said about Obama by some republicans you know.

Bye bye tax on the poor.

Well, no, he didn't.

No answers, huh, Progs?

That’s fucked up...

There isn’t a $695 penalty for poor people who don’t buy Obamacare?

Why don’t you explain the Obamacare mandate for all of us? How does it work, specifically?

I’ll hold my breath over here while you figure out how to explain the Obamacare mandate.

Forum List

Back