Valerie

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2008
412108.jpg

412109.jpg

"Marlin Wins!"
412110.jpg

A hooked marlin sinks a fishing boat? Well, something like that

Seriously, imagine that? He took the boat down! I would LOVE to catch a Marlin or a Sailfish some day, but not like that! :eusa_eh:

I was actually fishing down in the Keys back in early December and all we caught were a couple of Grunts, Sheepshead, small Yellowtails and small Grouper...The big Groupers we had on the line ended up dragging the line through the coral reef and snapping free, and that's no fish tale! :lol:

Seriously, imagine that? He took the boat down! I would LOVE to catch a Marlin or a Sailfish some day, but not like that! :eusa_eh:

I was actually fishing down in the Keys back in early December and all we caught were a couple of Grunts, Sheepshead, small Yellowtails and small Grouper...The big Groupers we had on the line ended up dragging the line through the coral reef and snapping free, and that's no fish tale! :lol:
I hope you didn't eat the grunts, nasty buggers. We had them once....and only once. :eusa_hand:

i hear the captain of the boat meant to do that.

:lol: It was all just some diabolical plan to fool that tricky fish into being eventually caught while the small boat was just serving as some sort of bobber on the line until their bigger better boat showed up to finish the job and land that fish! Brilliant!

_88_inch_White_Marlin.jpg

^ notice all the plywood...? :eusa_whistle:

I hope you didn't eat the grunts, nasty buggers. We had them once....and only once. :eusa_hand:

Naah we just did "catch and release" that day... Good to know! Our charter guy took home the Yellowtail we caught though...didn't work out in our plans to do so this time.

Forum List

Back