Yovonavitch And 'The Policy'

Pelosi will NEVER allow this farce to reach the Senate.

Mueller
Shredded Trumps attorney client privilege
Failed Impeachment

And all they have are process crimes on subordinates

Mueller said he couldn't tie the collusion to the tramp campaign, but it did happen.

also in the Mueller part 2 it tells what Tramp has been doing since his campaign to date, obstruction and witness intimidation.

Wow...none of that is true...but thanks for posting it.

Frankly, I don't see what she's complaining about as she is now teaching one class of 14 students at Georgetown and getting paid 200k per year to do it!

Great gig if you can get it.

Pelosi will NEVER allow this farce to reach the Senate.

Mueller
Shredded Trumps attorney client privilege
Failed Impeachment

And all they have are process crimes on subordinates

Mueller said he couldn't tie the collusion to the tramp campaign, but it did happen.

also in the Mueller part 2 it tells what Tramp has been doing since his campaign to date, obstruction and witness intimidation.

Wow...none of that is true...but thanks for posting it.

Bury you head a little deeper.:dig: Keep shoveling!!

Another BLOCKBUSTER 'witness' tells America how victimized she felt when she was fired. For God's sakes can this get any more stupid?

She was victimized by the Potus.

Victimized? I don't think so.

First, the president has the absolute right to fire any ambassador at any time and he does not have to explain his decision. It seems that Yovanovitch is suggesting that the president's constitutional authority should be waived in her case and her unfounded desire for special treatment is deplorable..

Second, Obama and other presidents removed all ambassadors when they were first elected and replaced them with their own people. Did you condemn Obama for what he did? I didn't like the man but I did not criticize him for his lawful exercise of presidential powers.

Third, Yovanovitch was appointed as ambassador to Ukraine by Obama in 2016. Trump had the absolute and unreviewable right to fire her when he first took office. This is what most presidents, including Obama, would have done but Trump kept her on post for another three years. Instead of condemning Trump for letting her go, you should thank him for keeping her on when most other presidents would not have.

Here is what rattles me the most about her testimony. The fact that she was fired is completely irrelevant to any purported charges against Trump and would not be allowed into evidence in any court in the country. Since her testimony had nothing to do with the charges, it is obvious that the sole purpose of the “impeachment inquiry” was to make Trump look bad. Adam Shiff and his cohorts have no shame, no integrity.

Has a Potus ever verbally degrade a ambassador to another President or for all the whole to see?? I do not remember one ever has.

He is a POS and has done nothing, nor his family for the US, let alone serve the country.

He is a POS and has done nothing, nor his family for the US, let alone serve the country.
He removed a corrupt member of the interagency like Yavonovich. That's something we can all
appreciate.
She's a corrupt phony hiding behind Schiff's skirts. Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list

Lie.Ukraine Prosecutor General Lutsenko admits U.S. ambassador didn't give him a do not prosecute list

Last edited:
Convincing "argument" against the facts but it turns out you are utterly wrong to believe all the lies of
Adam Schiff and his band of conspirators. Just like when you took the baited hook when he was a front man for the Russian collusion hoax.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Pre human simians like you just keep regurgitating the same tired lies endlessly.

Q: "Do you have any information regarding POTUS accepting bribes?"
Yovanovitch: "No"
Q: Do you have any evidence of any criminal activity from POTUS?"
Yovanovitch: "No"

That, there, should be the ballgame

"I just want to get it on record. In terms of defensive lethal aid, which you were an advocate for, that was NOT provided by President Obama. It was provided by President Trump."

Yovanovitch: "That's correct."

This witness has absolutely no relevant information. She can't bring any first-hand knowledge of the events and was recalled from Ukraine before the call

EJbFcZ6WkAAf2bq

Forum List

Back