Yovanovitch communicated with Dem staffer on 'delicate' issue after complaint, emails show, despite

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Democratic staffer emailed Ukraine ambassador to discuss 'delicate' issue following whistleblower complaint

Staffer emailed about 'time-sensitive' issue days after complaint was filed.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a key witness in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, communicated via her personal email account with a Democratic congressional staffer concerning a "quite delicate" and "time-sensitive" matter -- just two days after the whistleblower complaint that kickstarted the inquiry was filed, and a month before the complaint became public, emails obtained Thursday by Fox News showed.

During Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, New York Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin asked her about an email she received on Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- and Yovanovitch indicated under oath that she had never personally responded to it.

"They -- from the Foreign Affairs Committee, and they wanted me to come in and talk about, I guess, the circumstances of my departure," Yovanovitch said, describing Carey's initial email. "I alerted the State Department, because I'm still an employee, and so, matters are generally handled through the State Department."

Yovanovitch continued: "So, she emailed me. I alerted the State Department and, you know, asked them to handle the correspondence. And, she emailed me again and said, you know, who should I be in touch with?"

Fox News is told it is a breach of normal procedure for congressional staff to reach out to a current State Department employee at their personal email address for official business.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

She lied under oath. What, if anything, will happen to this liar?

The same thing that happened to Brennen when he lied.....NOTHING, and that is the sad reality of having a bunch of feckless Republicans that let the DemonRATS get away with all sorts of criminal activity that IF they did the same, the DemonRATS would be all over them like white on rice!

So where is the email?? and what did she lie about.

Sondland lied.

Penelope she lied about not being part of the fake Ukraine "Impeachment" Hoax, you moron.

Penelope she lied about not being part of the fake Ukraine "Impeachment" Hoax, you moron.

The impeachment is not a hoax, tramp abused his power and bribed or extorted the new pres of Ukraine.

Now where is the email??

The impeachment is not a hoax, tramp abused his power and bribed or extorted the new pres of Ukraine.

Now where is the email??
1. The impeachment is a partisan hoax just to smear Trump
2. Abuse of power, even if true, is not a crime
3. The Bidens extorted $83,000 a month from Ukraine, Trump was investigating obvious corruption
4. Voters see what happened, 2020 is coming, hope you like Bloomburg
5. The email exists, google it

Now where is the email??
3. The Bidens extorted $83,000 a month from Ukraine, Trump was investigating obvious corruption

We are not talking about the impeachment, or the Biden's.

we are talking about email, where is the email??? saying she lied.

Now where is the email??
bribed or extorted - which was it? you, like most on the left, don't care as long as you have SOMETHING to hate him for.

until you know WHY he should be impeached, your opinion is pretty damn worthless.

Now where is the email??

Lee Zeldin on Twitter

Any President has the right to fire and hire his own ambassadors.
Trump has done nothing wrong in firing her and putting in his own, just like all others have done.

Now where is the email??
bribed or extorted - which was it? you, like most on the left, don't care as long as you have SOMETHING to hate him for.

until you know WHY he should be impeached, your opinion is pretty damn worthless.

Bribed and extorted is the same thing and abuse of power among numerous counts of obstruction.

Now where is the email??

Lee Zeldin on Twitter

I read it, so supply the email??? why don't you!!

There is no email, this propaganda is just going around to fault her testimony.

Now where is the email??

OK, here is a link
Yovanovitch communicated with Dem staffer on 'delicate' issue after complaint, emails show, despite testimony
"The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it."

You're welcome.

There is no email, this propaganda is just going around to fault her testimony.
You made that same failed argument with saying no Hillary emails, no dead voters counted-voter fraud, no illegal aliens voted. I trust the source and the former Dept of Justice officials that reported her lying more then I trust a neonazis poster like yourself, who's always wrong and failed in her statements.

Forum List

Back