You've Gotta F@#king Be Kidding!!!

I'm not blaming human error on George W. Bush. I am blaming his ****-sucking acquiesence to Halliburton, KBR, etc. for a whole new level of greed, substandard work, unethical behavior previously unreached in the depths of the military-industrial complex, and for deaths that should never have occurred if he hadn't screwed this whole Iraq war up from its wet-dream conception.

Smedley Butler was right, God bless him. He'd have punched W right in the kisser.

heh..you should read about some of the "contactors" that made PILES of money during the Civil War.

Be for real. You were in the military. Those letters are forms on a computer signed by a facsimilie stamp. Some dolt admin pogue forgot to fill in the damned names.

That's just the way it is. You're only kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

You're right Gunny, the letters were probably form letters, and the Dear John Doe was supposed to be replaced by the actual name, with the letter signed by fac stamp.

But......remember back towards the end of 2004/beginning of 2005, when it came to light that SECDEF RumsFAILED had sent letters of condolence to family members of soldiers who were killed in Iraq and was raked over the coals for it because he did fac stamps for them also?

Doing the same thing again, expecting a different result, well.....that's just plain fucking stupid.

And.......to do it again when the memory is still pretty fresh in people's minds? Well......that's just brainless.

And Gunny, you as a senior enlisted should know that when it comes to CACO, the zero defect mentality is in full force. Ever read the manual for that thing? Talk about a whole bunch of shit to do quickly.

Fortunately, only had 1 person that I had to do a CACO message on, but, from that day forward, once was enough.

Lost a friend of mine named Tony. He was painting the ship over the side, standing on a barge, and a tugboat turned too close. All 3 guys were thrown under the ship, they found the first 2 in about 10 min, but Tony ended up going 4 piers down and it took 2 days to find him.

You dumb fuck, I find it hard to believe that even the Navy would employ a dick like you. Hey have you heard about Global Warming, I'm sure it's a cause you would easily buy into. Yea, you're not a liberal...... sure...... you just look like, try to think like and are as simple as one. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....... it must be a biker sailor.:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Shit Arrow........does this look like a myth?

Green Beret electrocuted in shower on Iraq base - CNN.com

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- A highly decorated Green Beret, Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth died a painful death in Iraq this year. He died not on the battlefield. He died in what should have been one of the safest spots in Iraq: on a U.S. base, in his bathroom.

Ryan Maseth, a 24-year-old Green Beret, died in his shower January 2.

The water pump was not properly grounded, and when he turned on the shower, a jolt of electricity shot through his body and electrocuted him January 2.

The next day, Cheryl Harris was informed of his death. A mother of three sons serving in Iraq, she had feared such news might come one day.

"I did ask exactly, 'How did Ryan die? What happened to him?' And he had told me that Ryan was electrocuted," she said.

Her reaction was disbelief. "I truly couldn't believe he would be electrocuted ... in the shower," she said.

Maseth, 24, was not the first. At least 12 U.S. troops have been electrocuted in Iraq since the start of the war in 2003, according to military and government officials. Video Watch mom describe horror, heartbreak over son's electrocution »

In fact, the Army issued a bulletin in 2004 warning that electrocution was "growing at an alarming rate." It said five soldiers died that year by electrocution, with improper grounding the likely culprit in each case.

The Army bulletin detailed one soldier's death in a shower -- eerily similar to Maseth's case -- that said he was found "lying on a shower room floor with burn marks on his body."

And......for your further edification, they were warned about it several months before......

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- An Army sergeant complained about faulty wiring in Iraq months before another soldier was fatally electrocuted in a shower in the same quarters, according to documents released Wednesday by a congressional committee.

Sgt. Justin Hummer filled out a work order in July 2007 that warned, "Pipes have voltage, get shocked in the shower."

Hummer told investigators from the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that at least once, he had to use a wooden stick to turn off the shower "because the electrical current was so strong."

Army records show that electricians from contractor Kellogg, Brown and Root found "several safety issues concerning the improper grounding of electrical devices" in February 2007.

In January 2008, Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth was electrocuted in a shower in the same quarters where Hummer lived the previous summer. A follow-up investigation "found nearly all of the same problems and deficiencies that had been reported one year previously," a committee report states.

Maseth and Hummer had been based at a Saddam Hussein-era palace complex near the Baghdad airport. Hummer's concerns were not shared with the Defense Department's inspector-general's office.

Wiring warning came months before soldier electrocuted - CNN.com

So, dumb fuck Shit Arrow......what ya got to say to this?

Oh yeah.....KBR? That used to be a subsidiary of Halliburton, you know.....the company that Cheney used to be a part of?

Try again jackass.

And.....I'm equally surprised that anyone would hire a cock smoker like you.

Last edited:

You're surprised that people who excuse the excesses of the powerful, people who take every opportunity to apologise for, and deny the crimes of the master class are employed?

Why?

Who the fuck do you think they're going to hire?

Inconclasts? Free thinkers? People who actually aren't partisans on their behalf?

Those people are culled from herd that rides on the the gravy train early on in life, amigo.

Hey Shit Arrow........does this look like a myth?

Green Beret electrocuted in shower on Iraq base - CNN.com

And......for your further edification, they were warned about it several months before......

Wiring warning came months before soldier electrocuted - CNN.com

So, dumb fuck Shit Arrow......what ya got to say to this?

Oh yeah.....KBR? That used to be a subsidiary of Halliburton, you know.....the company that Cheney used to be a part of?

Try again jackass.

hey, i guess you support job discrimination against homosexual

You're surprised that people who excuse the excesses of the powerful, people who take every opportunity to apologise for, and deny the crimes of the master class are employed?

Why?

Who the fuck do you think they're going to hire?

Inconclasts? Free thinkers? People who actually aren't partisans on their behalf?

Those people are culled from herd that rides on the the gravy train early on in life, amigo.
yeah, i bet you would get a job in the Obama administration then

yeah, i bet you would get a job in the Obama administration then

From your pen to God's ear.

Let's just say I'm not counting on that, though.

I've been weighed in balance of the Democratic regime and found wanting, amigo.

I am, in the venacular of the toady class that inhabits both sides of the single team currently pretending to be significantly different, a loose cannon.

In order to be on the team, when they lie, you have to swear to it.

I'm not real good at that.

From your pen to God's ear.

Let's just say I'm not counting on that, though.

I've been weighed in balance of the Democratic regime and found wanting, amigo.

I am, in the venacular of the toady class that inhabits both sides of the single team currently pretending to be significantly different, a loose cannon.

In order to be on the team, when they lie, you have to swear to it.

I'm not real good at that.
you clearly missed my sarcasm

hey, i guess you support job discrimination against homosexual

Hey, I guess you would do anything, even excuse murder through incompetancy, to avoid facing the fact that the FIASCO in Iraq ends up on the desk at the oval office. There is never any excuse for that kind of incomptentance being repeated. But it seems that was SOP by Haliburton and company, and God help those that complained about it. This administration protected the people that did this to our soldiers. Just as it took a Democratic Congress to pry open the lid at Walter Reed.

Hey, I guess you would do anything, even excuse murder through incompetancy, to avoid facing the fact that the FIASCO in Iraq ends up on the desk at the oval office. There is never any excuse for that kind of incomptentance being repeated. But it seems that was SOP by Haliburton and company, and God help those that complained about it. This administration protected the people that did this to our soldiers. Just as it took a Democratic Congress to pry open the lid at Walter Reed.
yeah, keep posting that bullshit as if it was actually the truth
too bad a few people will actually believe you
:rolleyes:

btw, please seek out professional help for your ABDS

yeah, keep posting that bullshit as if it was actually the truth
too bad a few people will actually believe you
:rolleyes:

btw, please seek out professional help for your ABDS

Would you like me to post a timeline for the Walter Reed scandal? How about a timeline for the wonderful invasion on Iraq because of a clear and present danger concerning WMD? Enough people believe the truth concerning Bush and this criminal administration that we now have a Democratic Executive, a
Democratic House, and a Democratic Senate.

Forum List

Back