You've got to be kidding, OBAMA!

the convenience of the phone will calm their nerves leading to less cigs leading to full out quitting!
LMAO!

Only liberal morons could come up with that shit!

This country is so fucked under this moronic president and administration!

did I guess right? didn't click your link and made up the first thing that came to mind

the convenience of the phone will calm their nerves leading to less cigs leading to full out quitting!
LMAO!

Only liberal morons could come up with that shit!

This country is so fucked under this moronic president and administration!

did I guess right? didn't click your link and made up the first thing that came to mind
Yep!....that's pretty much it!

Oh, but they can also "call" their support group members!:razz:

Bottom line:

There's a whole lotta non-smoking liberal and ghetto rat freeloaders running around with blackberries right about now!

It's friggin' insane!....And only BHO could be dumb enough to sign off on this bullshit!

This is why people often refer to republicans as uneducated idiots.
They take snippets of truth and try to skew them and spin them into the only thing they understand: Fox News talking points.

Because if you add the facts and specifics, it gets too complicated for most of these people to comprehend.

Wicked Jester, I'm not surprised to see you're worked up about this. You seem to understand very little about how the government works and from where the funds come for specific programs. You don't even know the facts about the program and you're so worked up, you can't even think straight.

So here's the deal....the legacy foundation has specific funds to be allocated (you may need to google that word) to help smokers quit smoking. Those funds came directly from cigarette companies through a lawsuit and those funds are to be used specifically to help other smokers kick the habit. Not a penny comes from tax payer money, but that's not a concern to you, right? Anything to get worked up and try to spin facts to jump on your sophomoric, moronic righty train.

I don't even smoke and I support this program. That's the point of this lawsuit money in the first place and the less people who smoke in the future, the less of a burden our health care system will have to deal with.
But again, you wouldn't get that because it takes a bit of insight and understanding to figure it out.

So you can cry and moan all you want but the facts remain the facts....I'd rather spend a million trying to help smokers quit than spend $3 trillion on an unnecessary war with Iraq that we couldn't even win.
Joker...do you know how many 'millions' it takes to make $3 trillion?
Let me know. Tell me all about it. I really want to hear about how you're really all about being fiscally conservative but still maintain that it's OK to waste $3 trillion by flushing it down the toilet on something that wasn't even necessary.
Admit it: You're only fiscally conservative when your president of choice isn't in office. Isn't that right?

Forum List

Back