You've got mail

Syrenn has the best whips. And we have our routine down....:lol: May look into those oilskins though...W00***

You better be bringing some fodder to whip before we get started then. By the time I jump in, there's no more stuff to be whipped cause now comes the extraction. :lol:

do tell......... lol.

It's my whip so you direct the action syrenn. :eusa_drool:

Ha!

now that is the answer, isnt it.

:lol:

Your answer was for jillian to direct while you have the snip eh, I mean whip.

:razz:

Attachments

• $my-chaps.jpg
    $my-chaps.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 57
Nah, actually I came here for other reasons and found it a bit entertaining. Then I checked out the lower forums. It's not for me, so here and gone. bye

Nah, actually I came here for other reasons and found it a bit entertaining. Then I checked out the lower forums. It's not for me, so here and gone. bye

Your avi is almost right. Turn it round and it'll be perfect...Backout

I'm from Longreach Australia (Outback) ya nimrod. It's no small wonder why I don't find the place interesting.

Fucking morons like you posting all over here and trying to start fights with no information. :cuckoo:

Now Syrenn, you and the other fine people here just take care. I'm off to the bog to leave an offering from here.

I'm from Longreach Australia (Outback) ya nimrod. It's no small wonder why I don't find the place interesting.

Fucking morons like you posting all over here and trying to start fights with no information. :cuckoo:

Yeh. I know. And when you back out Outback...don't let the door hit your arse!

Seems you have no sense of humour so best you fuck off.

Yeh. I know. And when you back out Outback...don't let the door hit your arse!

Seems you have no sense of humour so best you fuck off.

:tongue: Touche

Thanks for the gentle nudge outback.

Now Syrenn, you and the other fine people here just take care. I'm off to the bog to leave an offering from here.

Oh come on, don't let anyone run you off. Have a lamington and be happy.

And colin is one of the good guys. :)

Forum List

Back