You've got mail

Nice drizabone ya got there!

You wouldn't catch me wearin stubbies in the never never. But now you look comfy. Maybe there. :razz:

oh come one.... it would be cute!!

om-nom-nom-nom-300x242.jpg

^^ Now this is cute. ^^

There ain't no cute over here. Rugged's about the best it gets. :lol:

Yeah, I was expecting a boo hoo poor bunny post from the cute stuff. :lol:

There is not much that will throw me for a loop......:eusa_angel:

300px-Boomerang.jpg

So, you're a throwstick huh? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_prtbj4MtDU]My Boomerang Won't Come Back - Charlie Drake - YouTube[/ame]

I was just commenting on one of these today.... joking about getting the nephew one.

i know my limits. :lol: Im very sure i would be able to throw the damn thing... and im sure it would also come back and smack me in the head! :lol:

There is not much that will throw me for a loop......:eusa_angel:

300px-Boomerang.jpg

So, you're a throwstick huh? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_prtbj4MtDU]My Boomerang Won't Come Back - Charlie Drake - YouTube[/ame]

I was just commenting on one of these today.... joking about getting the nephew one.

i know my limits. :lol: Im very sure i would be able to throw the damn thing... and im sure it would also come back and smack me in the head! :lol:

Not a throwstick. They don't come back. So far, what I've tossed at you hasn't either.

It can't be me screwing up my boomerangs.

:eusa_eh:

Not a throwstick. They don't come back. So far, what I've tossed at you hasn't either.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
IMG

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Now that we've got over this hurdle, are you a pc gamer too? :razz:

Forum List

Back