You've got a stupid advertiser here at USMB

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
Off to the right, "Click here if Dianne Feinstein should be impeached".......Senators can't be impeached, they can be censored or expelled. Tho I admit it's amusing to see such an advert.

images

Stupid advertiser?

I get the ones with Russian women wanting to meet me

Off to the right, "Click here if Dianne Feinstein should be impeached".......Senators can't be impeached, they can be censored or expelled. Tho I admit it's amusing to see such an advert.

Only stupid people don't use Ad Block

Only stupid people don't use Ad Block

How else are we going to learn about erectile disfunction cures?

Last edited:

If that advertiser is stupid, what’s that make you? More stupid or just grossly uninformed?

If a federal official commits a crime or otherwise acts improperly, the House of Representatives may impeach—formally charge—that official. If the official subsequently is convicted in a Senate impeachment trial, he is removed from office.

If a federal official commits a crime or otherwise acts improperly, the House of Representatives may impeach—formally charge—that official. If the official subsequently is convicted in a Senate impeachment trial, he is removed from office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back