YouTube

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
In other forums you type youtube /youtube with the text in the middle with the brackets to put the video right in the thread. For some reason it's not working here.

How do you do it? I see it done by other posters. What am I missing?

Last edited:
I believe this site has to support posting of YouTube videos in order to make them work properly. Talk to a Mod or Administrator.
In the meantime, enjoy this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IuHMxFHjQ"]YouTube - Stoner gets on The Price Is Right, bids 420 on everything![/ame]

I love YouTube! :D

The youtube tag should work?!

[youtube]V3IuHMxFHjQ[/youtube]

Yes it does... you have to put the video id (V3IuHMxFHjQ) between the brackets - not the entire youtube.com url. Just try to quote my post...

[youtube]V3IuHMxFHjQ[/youtube]

Yes it does... you have to put the video id (V3IuHMxFHjQ) between the brackets - not the entire youtube.com url. Just try to quote my post...

Oooh, coolies, I love youtube to. Nice to know, thanks.

In other forums you type youtube /youtube with the text in the middle with the brackets to put the video right in the thread. For some reason it's not working here.

How do you do it? I see it done by other posters. What am I missing?

In other forums, I can just paste the embed code right into my post... don't have to do any lame [/youtube] flags or anything...

[youtube]Vbg6hF0nShQ[/youtube]

Test! This is only a Test. In case of emergency you will be directed to tune to your local radio stations for national security alerts!

Woooooohooooo! It worked! You can now return to your normal channel for your viewing pleasure! Thank you for paying attention to the video clip provided.

Just keep in mind that this 'lady' from Alaska could possibly be the next President of the United States. Be afraid! Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry afraid! :eek:

Forum List

Back