Youtube video's of Mitt romney being a leftist marxist

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Conservatives let's not allow our party to be destroyed!

THE ROMNEY VIDEOS

Running for MA Governor: "My views are progressive."

Mitt Romney: "I think people recognize that I'm not a partisan Republican, that I'm someone who is moderate, and that my views are progressive."
Mitt Romney in Worcester 2002 "My views are progressive" - YouTube

Abortion

Mitt Romney: "I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose and am dedicated to honoring my word in this regard."
Mitt Romney on Abortion throughout the Years (720p HD) - YouTube

Ronald Reagan

Mitt Romney: "Look, I ws an independent under Reagan-Bush. I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush."

Romney's illegal
immigration problem

Mitt Romney: "At the end of that period, registering to become a citizen...and paying a fee are things that are being considered and I think those are reasonable proposals"
Mitt Romney illegal immigration hypocrisy - YouTube

Gun Control

Mitt Romney: "We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts. I support them. I won't chip away at them."

Boy Scouts

Romney: "I feel that all people should be allowed to participate in the Boy Scouts regardless of their sexual orientation."

Mass. Health Care bill - partnering with Ted Kennedy

Romney: "Senator Kennedy, together we pitched the secretaries on our visions to insure all our citizens and on the need for federal support. His work was absolutely essential."
Romney-Kennedy Health Care Bill Signing - YouTube

Health Care mandates

Fox News Bret Baier: "You did say on camera, at times you thought it would be a model for the nation." Romney: "You're wrong, Bret. No, no, Bret."

Health Care - predicts nationwide mandates!

Romney: "Those who follow the path that we pursued will find that it's the best path. And we'll end up with a nation that's taken a mandate approach."

Health Care - RomneyCare vs ObamaCare

White House spokesman: "It's ironic that Romney is criticizing the President for pursuing a policy that is virtually identical to the one he had."

Mitt Romney pans the Contract with America

Romney: "In my view, it is not a good idea to go into a contract like what was organized by the Republican Party in Washington."

(October 27,1994, 5 days before Republicans win the US House!)

National Rifle Association (NRA)

Romney: "I don't line up with the NRA."

----

If he manages to get conservatives to put him in office. I'd say he'll rank up towards the top for slickest in the history of this country.

Heres some more stuff proving without a doubt what Romney is. The Romney Files

Romney's Log Cabin Republican Letter 10/6/94: Letter to the Log Cabin Republicans. Romney promised to work on "gay and lesbian youth issues" and take steps "that will lead to gays and lesbian serving openly and honestly in our nation's military." Romney supports gays serving in the US military.

A disturbing call to celebrate "gay youth." In 2003 and 2004 Gov. Romney issued proclamations celebrating "Massachusetts Gay/Straight Youth Pride Day" urging "all the citizens of the Commonwealth to take cognizance of this event and participate fittingly in its observance." His Youth Proclamations resulted in parades/events led by sexual radicals and transgender activists.

---
Let's not destroy our party republicans! :eusa_boohoo:

• Banned
Mitt Romney has a record of being anti-gun.

He supported the Clinton Gun Ban in 1994, telling The Boston Herald "that's not going to make me the hero of the NRA. I don't line up with a lot of special interest groups." Not only that, but four years ago when he ran for president, he affirmed to Tim Russert on "Meet the Press" he would have signed a renewal of the failed gun control law.

As governor of Massachusetts in 2002, he signed into law what was described as "one of the toughest assault weapons laws in the country."

In his last presidential campaign, his attempt at an election year conversion failed to gain the confidence of pro-gun voters. After telling a reporter he had been a hunter "pretty much all my life," it was soon revealed that he had in fact only been hunting twice, ever, and had only joined the NRA in the run-up to his campaign. He claimed to be a gun owner, only to have later been forced to recant, and admit that it was his sons, not he, who are gun owners. And he refused to address, let alone renounce, his former anti-gun positions.

After folding his 2008 campaign earlier than he had to, and with many analysts correctly speculated that he would back in four years, I published a comprehensive list of things he could do before 2012 to prove his conversion was genuine. He hasn't lifted a finger since that time toward reaching out to gun owners. And as I wrote in that 2008 article, "If Romney waits until 2011 to speak out again on gun rights, we'll be right back to where we were in this recent primary season – looking at a candidate whose actions in office were largely anti-gun, and who has nothing but words to offer pro-gun voters in an election year."

And so as I read that the Romney train arrived in Ohio this week and has once again decided it's time to talk about gun rights, I am reminded of a question I posed to pro-gun rights voters during Romney's last presidential run, and which was subsequently published on World Net Daily: Will you be Mitt Romney's cheap date?

From the article:

Is it just me, or is it incredibly insulting every time a politician expects America's hunters, sportsmen, concealed handgun license-holders and gun owners to fall for a couple of drunken one-liners in an election year? Does a man who doesn't even list the Second Amendment among the issues important to him on his election website honestly believe we'll fall for him just because he managed to find his way to the 2007 S.H.O.T. Show to campaign? Does Mitt Romney think his election-year conversion will work on us any better than did John Kerry's Ohio goose hunting debacle in 2004? I suppose next we'll be treated to video of him sporting a fake southern drawl and saying "Can I get me a huntin' license here?"

Anti-gun GOPer Betty Montgomery recently insulted Ohio gun owners with this type of election year conversion, and that worked out for her real well (the supposedly unbeatable incumbent Ohio Attorney General was defeated by pro-gun Democrat Marc Dann last November).

It's as if Romney (and Montgomery, and Kerry, and Giuliani, and McCain, and all those who have come before) think we're all like some airheaded college girlfriend. They seem to expect that we'll watch as they repeatedly grope and fondle waitresses while we're out on a date together, but forgive them as soon as they say "I love you baby. Now go get me another beer."
Mitt Romney: I Support Gun Control for the Plebs, but not for me - YouTube

Mitt Romney's anti-gun record: He hopes Ohio voters forget

• Banned
1994: "I'll be better than Ted Kennedy" on gay rights
Romney's willingness to embrace socially moderate, even liberal, positions--Romney himself preferred the term "socially innovative"--made him an attractive candidate for groups such as the Log Cabin Republicans, a grassroots GOP gay and lesbian organization. In 1994, as Romney was seeking the group's endorsement, he sat down with Richard Tafel, the group's founder, and received a primer on gay rights issues. Romney was deeply engaged, asked probing questions, and noted that he had gay employees at Bain. "I'd met with businessmen and politicians, and this felt like a business meeting. It felt much more pragmatic," Tafel said. Romney's approach was "What do I need to do here? How do I get this done?" One Massachusetts Republican who has known Romney for years summed up his approach this way: "In Mitt's mind, it doesn't matter what my positions are. I'm someone who solves problems." "I'm with you on this stuff," Tafel recalled Romney saying. "I'll be better than Ted Kennedy."
Source: The Real Romney, by Kranish & Helman, p,181-182 , Jan 17, 2012
http://www.issues2000.org/Real_Romney.htm

2002: domestic partnership benefits instead of civil unions
The political landscape had shifted following Vermont's pioneering decision in 2000 to legalize civil unions. The decision spooked gay marriage opponents in Massachusetts, who organized a push for a constitutional amendment restricting marriage to heterosexual unions. But Romney said he did not support the proposed ban.
Romney did not support same-sex marriage, declaring in a 2002 questionnaire for "Bay Windows," New England's leading gay and lesbian newspaper, "I believe that marriage is a union between a man and a woman." He also said he opposed civil unions, believing they were too close to marriage. But at the same time, he was assuring gays and lesbians--publicly and privately--that he would not crusade against them. Plus he was voicing support for domestic partner benefits that sounded an awful lot like civil unions.

Source: The Real Romney, by Kranish & Helman, p.230 , Jan 17, 2012

1994: Supported ENDA to ban anti-gay employer discrimination
In 1994 Romney had supported the passage of the federal Employment Non-Discrimination Act that would have prohibited discrimination against employees based on their sexual orientation. He has since changed his mind only to the extent that he thought the matter better left to the states. He frequently justifies himself by recalling Abraham Lincoln's willingness to admit errors and change his mind: "If you're looking for someone who's never changed any positions on any policies, then I'm not your guy."
Source: An Inside Look, by R.B. Scott, p.148 , Nov 22, 2011

2003; Worked with cities to prepare for gay marriages
In May 2003, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules that same-sex marriage was constitutional in the Commonwealth; Romney was caught flat-footed. At first he accused the SJC of legislating from the bench, although it was quite clear the SJC had left the legislative component to the legislature. When the legislature dithered over how best to respond, Romney began to make plans to implement the law. Even though he had a number of tactical and legal maneuvers available, he let it be known that he would neither attempt to circumvent nor obstruct the application of lawful court orders. To do so would violate one of the thirteen Articles of Mormon Faith: "We believe...in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law." He quietly began working with the c
Source: Mitt Romney: An Inside Look, by R.B. Scott, p.111-112 , Nov 22, 2011

Last edited:
ngbbs42a36045bae99.jpg

Pssst...the convention is over and he's the official nominee. Now make Obama proud and help him with attacks against Romney.:lol:

The Mitt that you have shown us above is the Mitt that Dems could vote for.... :D After all he did win in my very Democratic State....he was a decent governor of Massachusetts in my humble opinion

This new Mitt, who is flip flopping and hiring someone like Ryan for the "dog and Pony show" is not.

Where did anyone get the idea that Romney doesn't address second amendment issues on his website? It's right there.

Gun Rights

Ahhhhh....the Romney we know and love!!! Who the hell is this guy? The Romney today or the Romney then?

The Mitt that you have shown us above is the Mitt that Dems could vote for.... :D After all he did win in my very Democratic State....he was a decent governor of Massachusetts in my humble opinion

This new Mitt, who is flip flopping and hiring someone like Ryan for the "dog and Pony show" is not.

Lol mittens only had 4 years in mass, they kicked him out cause he sucked.

Lol mittens only had 4 years in mass, they kicked him out cause he sucked.
He didn't run for a 2nd term due to presidential plans and unfavor-ability numbers I suppose as well, but we could have had a whole lot worse of a Republican than him...he was moderate at the time, a RHINO of sorts.

Forum List

Back