Youtube video of the year

Posting this video was childish. You just want to laugh at someone lesser than you, and I suspect some racist motivations here, but that is speculative. Is that far off?

excuse me? who's laughing fuck face? It seems that since you are the first to mention "laugh at someone lesser than you, and I suspect some racist motivations" it must be you who is doing it.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-10-picture2998-trololo-lol.jpg

:fu::finger3::321::ahole-1:

Yea brutal rape is such a hilarious issue. My God,the Dumbing-Down of America is now complete. WTG America! :(

I actually think a real rape happened and they were sending a message to the rapist. But yes they could have done that video foe chits and grins. But somehow I just don't think so.

It was an attempted rape....Antoine ran the guy off. The original interview with a tv station was used to remix the "Bed Intruder" song. Antoine's sister, who was the victim, is said to be doing okay and the attacker has not been caught.

Jesus H. Christ, people assume so fucking much.

Yea brutal rape is such a hilarious issue. My God,the Dumbing-Down of America is now complete. WTG America! :(

I actually think a real rape happened and they were sending a message to the rapist. But yes they could have done that video foe chits and grins. But somehow I just don't think so.

It was an attempted rape....Antoine ran the guy off. The original interview with a tv station was used to remix the "Bed Intruder" song. Antoine's sister, who was the victim, is said to be doing okay and the attacker has not been caught.

I know all of this. Thank you though. Let's see, a staunch republican posting a video of a remix of a poor african-american's interview about his sister's rape, made originally for people to laugh AT the guy. If you think otherwise you are wrong. Do you think this video was made to honor this man, or to spread the word about this rape? No, it was made to make fun of him. Therefore, posting that video here is done for all of us to see, so we can all make fun of him. It's that simple. Maturity at it's peak, and the misunderstanding that has followed.

I know all of this. Thank you though. Let's see, a staunch republican posting a video of a remix of a poor african-american's interview about his sister's rape, made originally for people to laugh AT the guy. If you think otherwise you are wrong. Do you think this video was made to honor this man, or to spread the word about this rape? No, it was made to make fun of him. Therefore, posting that video here is done for all of us to see, so we can all make fun of him. It's that simple. Maturity at it's peak, and the misunderstanding that has followed.

I'm a staunch Republican and a huge Antoine Dodson fan. You assume too much, and it's pretty obvious you want to.

So cuddle up to your biases.....dun allow the truth to settle in any.

I'm a staunch Republican and a huge Antoine Dodson fan. You assume too much, and it's pretty obvious you want to.

I'm trying to see the obvious truth, and you are fighting it to save your own biases.

Perhaps that was a bit general, as of course, I can not generalize that much, and I understand it came off that way. It was meant more specifically to refer directly to the OP, who happens to be a staunch republican, and I think his posting of this video was meant as defamation. If he just wanted to get a laugh, he wouldn't have posted this in "Media," which, as I understand it, is meant for posts about the Media AS IT RELATES TO OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM AND CURRENT POLITICAL EVENTS, not some music video remix of a news story that has absolutely no political undertones. Can't you see this, and give me just a little bit, or are you so thrown by what you think I am saying, that you can't, and won't? Shit, why don't I just ask him.

Hey, Bigrepnc, Why the hell did you post this video here?

What I find puzzling, is that the OP is obviously making fun of Antoine Dobson by posting a video that makes fun of Antoine Dobson, and yet you stick up for the OP, and you say you stick up for Antoine Dobson... which is it?

It was funny. I laughed at the guy. I feel bad for the girl, and the problems they probably face living in the projects, but the guy was hilarious.

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

The song isn't making fun of him at all. There's no "belittling" involved. It's a funny video, and the song has made Antoine enough money to buy a house and move out of the projects, and made him a celebrity. But I guess if you've got to find "outrage", ok...

I'm trying to see the obvious truth, and you are fighting it to save your own biases.

Perhaps that was a bit general, as of course, I can not generalize that much, and I understand it came off that way. It was meant more specifically to refer directly to the OP, who happens to be a staunch republican, and I think his posting of this video was meant as defamation. If he just wanted to get a laugh, he wouldn't have posted this in "Media," which, as I understand it, is meant for posts about the Media AS IT RELATES TO OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM AND CURRENT POLITICAL EVENTS, not some music video remix of a news story that has absolutely no political undertones. Can't you see this, and give me just a little bit, or are you so thrown by what you think I am saying, that you can't, and won't? Shit, why don't I just ask him.

Hey, Bigrepnc, Why the hell did you post this video here?

I'm sure you saw the title dipshit., in case you forgot
Youtube video of the year
Stanch Republican? Bullshit ands what does being a Republican have to do with this?
The rest of your bullshit isn't even worth commenting on.

Last edited:

I'm glad to hear that.

What I find puzzling, is that the OP is obviously making fun of Antoine Dobson by posting a video that makes fun of Antoine Dobson, and yet you stick up for the OP, and you say you stick up for Antoine Dobson... which is it?

You assume way to much crawl back to your hole in the ground.

yea brutal rape is such a hilarious issue. My god,the dumbing-down of america is now complete. Wtg america! :(

i actually think a real rape happened and they were sending a message to the rapist. But yes they could have done that video foe chits and grins. But somehow i just don't think so.

there was a real rape , and the news interviewed the kookiest person around as they always do, and the tape was made into a joke song that went viral.
It was on the news this mroing.

Forum List

Back