youtube shutsdown snl obama jack shit vid

snl devoting time to praising b hussein dunham soetoro obama and shitting on palin or anyone else that disagrees with the commies in the WH. but when snl finally calls barry out on his nothing accomplishments since last january, the WH shuts down the video.scary shit going on with this dude and his commie thugs!! wake up america and impeach the traitor!!

you are an idiot! and it is called they have their own website where they show clips from the show. And guess what video's get pulled off of youtube all the time.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This isn't too surprising. YouTube & Google are notorious for their Hopey Changey Boot-Licking. They have a long track record of censoring anyone who criticizes their Hopey Changey. I'm sure if this was another SNL skit poking fun at a Republican,it would still be there on YouTube. The other possible scenario is that NBC itself pulled the video. NBC is another notorious Hopey Changey Boot-Licking Media outlet. It's possible this skit upset a few of their upper management fat cats. I'm sure the video will pop up somewhere else eventually though.

snl devoting time to praising b hussein dunham soetoro obama and shitting on palin or anyone else that disagrees with the commies in the WH. but when snl finally calls barry out on his nothing accomplishments since last january, the WH shuts down the video.scary shit going on with this dude and his commie thugs!! wake up america and impeach the traitor!!

It's copyrighted material. NBC ruthlessly enforces their copyright laws and all skits on there are linked through HULU.

Damn you people are dense sometimes.

SNL removes everything off of youtube.

:cuckoo:

You can find SNL videos here:

Saturday Night Live - All Videos - Newest - Video - NBC.com

Val,

Absolutely, NBC likes to control its own content.

The loon's implication was that for some nefarious reason, SNL was keeping people from watching an unflattering skit about the president. She is an idiot. And while there is the odd thing remaining on youtube, most anything current...and hot, is deleted because they're looking for it on youtube. That goes for the Palin "I can see Russia from my house" stuff, to Saturday's show.

Now... for the thing who posed the O/P...

Saturday Night Live - Obama Address - Video - NBC.com

And someone should tell the braindead idiot that if SNL was so protective of the president, they wouldn't have done the skit in the first place. :cuckoo:

the loons who spend their days fantasizing about how they've been put upon and how much obama has been privileged need to get a life or a more constructive outlet for their faux outrage.

Yes, SNL wants to keep people from watching a video they made.

This is the kind of cognitive dissonance that runs the goofass right at this moment in time.

Right, we can only hope your posts will begin to disappear as well.

Last edited:

It's copyrighted material. NBC ruthlessly enforces their copyright laws and all skits on there are linked through HULU.

Damn you people are dense sometimes.

Sometimes?

snl devoting time to praising b hussein dunham soetoro obama and shitting on palin or anyone else that disagrees with the commies in the WH. but when snl finally calls barry out on his nothing accomplishments since last january, the WH shuts down the video.scary shit going on with this dude and his commie thugs!! wake up america and impeach the traitor
!!

I think it's pretty telling to see who actually thanked the OP for this pile of shit.

:cuckoo:

This isn't too surprising. YouTube & Google are notorious for their Hopey Changey Boot-Licking. They have a long track record of censoring anyone who criticizes their Hopey Changey. I'm sure if this was another SNL skit poking fun at a Republican,it would still be there on YouTube. The other possible scenario is that NBC itself pulled the video. NBC is another notorious Hopey Changey Boot-Licking Media outlet. It's possible this skit upset a few of their upper management fat cats. I'm sure the video will pop up somewhere else eventually though.

tinfoil%2Bhat.jpg

i've seen tons of snl skits on youtube!! wake the fuck up!!!

But if youtube finds them they will pull them off.

GO find one that SNL is still protected under copywright for and report it, 48 hours later it will be gone.

It's true, FoxNews does the exact same thing.

Oh, and by the way, what is the story with the author of the OP? Can you say serious grammar/punctuation/writing issues?

Last edited:
i've seen tons of snl skits on youtube!! wake the fuck up!!!

But if youtube finds them they will pull them off.

GO find one that SNL is still protected under copywright for and report it, 48 hours later it will be gone.

You need to be the copyright holder to do that.

But yeah those SNL videos shouldn't be on youtube they are copyright protected.

WTF?

Are you that stupid?

Yeah...it was Obama who forced youtube to remove the video.

Keep believing that.

wethepeople said:

Impeach Obama because NBC pulled their copyrighted video off youtube?

So is that a 'high crime' or a 'misdemeanor'?

:eusa_eh:

wethepeople said:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

wethepeople said:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:rofl: :rofl:

There is no Obama conspiracy. SNL forces everything off youtube due to copyright. Try to find a original video of the Chris Farley/Patrick Swayze dance off with the original music. Or try to find the original cowbell video.

In fact, several of us were complaining about this last election season because the Palin skits were taken off youtube and SNL didn't put them up on their website yet. Should I assume that Sarah Palin was on her knees for Lorne Michaels? Obviously not. Could I? Sure, but then I'd be as crazy as the OP.

Edit: The fact CF thanked OP's post is hilarious.

Last edited:
I want my minute back that it took me to read this.

Forum List

Back