YouTube Restricts Video Of Engineer Proving How Useless TSA Scanners Are

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Google/YouTube has placed restrictions on yet another video that exposes the fraudulent claims of the TSA and highlights how the federal agency’s security theatre is part of a wider social manipulation agenda.

Engineer Jon Corbett of the popular blog TSA Out of Our Pants! posted a video yesterday that demonstrates how the TSA’s radiation firing body scanners can easily be bypassed.

The video shows Corbett carrying a metal case through the scanner, away from his body in his side pocket. Corbett explains that because metallic objects appear as black on the image the scanners produce, the machines do not pick up such objects if they are obscured by the background, which is also black.

Watch the video: Link

Comment: Get rid of the dangerous and useless high priced scanners which promote police state.

Nekid scanners to be replaced by generic model...
:cool:
TSA to phase out Rapiscan 'naked scanners'
18 January 2013 : The low-level x-ray machines also raised health concerns
The US aviation security agency will stop screening travellers with scanners that show travellers' naked images, amid widespread privacy complaints. Scanner maker Rapiscan had been ordered to make its software function without screeners having to view naked images. But Rapiscan was to be unable to meet a June deadline to make the updates, the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) said.

The kit is to be replaced with scanners that show hidden objects on an avatar. "TSA has strict requirements that all vendors must meet for security effectiveness and efficiency," the agency said in a statement. Separately to the privacy concerns, some health officials feared the Rapiscan 1000SP scanner, which uses low-level X-rays to generate the image viewed by screeners, might expose passengers to unsafe levels of radiation.

Under the arrangement with the TSA, Rapiscan will remove all 174 scanners from US airports at its own expense, the Los Angeles Times reported, representing about half of the scanners in use. Rapiscan parent company OSI Systems said ending the TSA contract would cost it about $2.7 million (£1.7 million). "We are pleased to reach a mutually satisfactory agreement with the TSA," OSI Systems President and Chief Executive Officer Deepak Chopra said in a statement. "We have had a close working relationship with TSA and its predecessor agencies for the better part of two decades, during which time we have together pioneered many of the transportation security technologies in use today."

The Rapiscan machines will be replaced by scanners made by L-3 Communications Holdings that use radio waves to detect suspicious objects hidden underneath clothes. Those display warnings on an avatar rather than show a naked image of the passenger. The L-3 machines are already in use in some US airports.

BBC News - TSA to phase out Rapiscan 'naked scanners'

Google/YouTube has placed restrictions on yet another video that exposes the fraudulent claims of the TSA and highlights how the federal agency’s security theatre is part of a wider social manipulation agenda.

Engineer Jon Corbett of the popular blog TSA Out of Our Pants! posted a video yesterday that demonstrates how the TSA’s radiation firing body scanners can easily be bypassed.

The video shows Corbett carrying a metal case through the scanner, away from his body in his side pocket. Corbett explains that because metallic objects appear as black on the image the scanners produce, the machines do not pick up such objects if they are obscured by the background, which is also black.

Watch the video: Link

Comment: Get rid of the dangerous and useless high priced scanners which promote police state.

Alex Jones? Really? The Texas-size paranoiac?

Yeah that YouTube vid sure was "restricted". I had to move my mouse all the way over to the "YouTube" logo plus actually press my left mouse button. Then it made me wait a whole second. Clearly the Obama censor machine working overtime.

Yeah that YouTube vid sure was "restricted". I had to move my mouse all the way over to the "YouTube" logo plus actually press my left mouse button. Then it made me wait a whole second. Clearly the Obama censor machine working overtime.
YouTube makes you sign in to watch certain videos, usually age restricted but for other reasons too. You hadn't noticed that before? Doesn't mean you can't watch it, it means you have to sign in first.

Looks like that requirement has since been removed.

YouTube makes you sign in to watch certain videos, usually age restricted but for other reasons too. You hadn't noticed that before? Doesn't mean you can't watch it, it means you have to sign in first.

Bypass Youtube Age Limit Without Logging In

There are some videos on youtube which require you to be a member in order to watch them . What if you wanted to watch them without registering on youtube . Well here’s how to go about it.
How to watch it without logging in We need to edit the link this way.
Replace the “?” after watch with “/” and “=” after v with “/”
So our link after editing would be:

Bypass Youtube Age Limit Without Logging In ~ Pro Hack

There are some videos on youtube which require you to be a member in order to watch them . What if you wanted to watch them without registering on youtube . Well here’s how to go about it.

Thanks, that's useful info, although is there anyone not logged in to YouTube? I don't think I've been logged out for at least ten years. Since you can't bookmark favorites or leave comments or even rate a video without a log-in, I presume most people already have that enabled, so it's hard to see how "YouTube restricts video" isn't disingenuous fearmongering.

Good to know about the URL hack though. I'll be trying it somewhere else :dev3:

Thanks, that's useful info, although is there anyone not logged in to YouTube? I don't think I've been logged out for at least ten years. Since you can't bookmark favorites or leave comments or even rate a video without a log-in, I presume most people already have that enabled, so it's hard to see how "YouTube restricts video" isn't disingenuous fearmongering.

I don't log in to youtube. I didn't even have an account until google bought it and it became my gmail login.

But hey, I have a life, so... :dunno:

I don't log in to youtube. I didn't even have an account until google bought it and it became my gmail login.

But hey, I have a life, so... :dunno:

It's prolly also because long ago I gave up on TV as a vast wasteland. YouTube is far more entertaining and far deeper in scope. I can't imagine living without it.

Anyway, the OP presents an Alex Jones diatribe and then suggests a video is 'restricted'. If you're following Alex Jones and other conspiracists, how do you not use YouTube?

Forum List

Back