YouTube reaction videos....do you ever watch them?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'll post a few of the ones I enjoy. It is really interesting watching a different generation react to my generations music.
My favorite reactor's to music:

Fair warning, they talk A LOT but watching today's youth react to my tunes without turning their nose is nice.
The really cool thing about REAL reaction videos is you get to see someone else experience YOUR first experience with a particular song or type of music. It's like watching a great movie for the first time despite the fact that you know you've seen it.

Music got me through some hard times in my youth so any chance to relive it or celebrate it is always welcome.

Have you ever seen one where they didn't like the song? People like you are the sole purpose for videos like that. You love hearing that black folk might like the same shit that you do. Here's something I'll bet you never thought about before. Do you really think those black guys never heard anything by Kansas before they filmed that video?

• Banned
Have you ever seen one where they didn't like the song? People like you are the sole purpose for videos like that. You love hearing that black folk might like the same shit that you do. Here's something I'll bet you never thought about before. Do you really think those black guys never heard anything by Kansas before they filmed that video?
Here's one for you bitch...

Has nothing to do with COLOR and everything to do with entertainment.

He's white, they aren't black. Breaks your BULLSHIT talking points.

• Banned
I listed my favorite YouTube reactors and because I am white and a Republican I am automatically racist.....

Think about that shit.....

I'm not allowed to appreciate the channel of a black man without being called a race pimp.

• Banned

Here's another white girl. My kind! A homey of my complexion.

Problem is SHE IS FUCKING BORING

Guess I am a racist against white people now right? More specifically a sexist anti white racist right?

I'll post a few of the ones I enjoy. It is really interesting watching a different generation react to my generations music.

Fair warning, they talk A LOT but watching today's youth react to my tunes without turning their nose is nice.
The really cool thing about REAL reaction videos is you get to see someone else experience YOUR first experience with a particular song or type of music. It's like watching a great movie for the first time despite the fact that you know you've seen it.

Music got me through some hard times in my youth so any chance to relive it or celebrate it is always welcome.

I've watched a few of these videos. It's almost impossible to believe that they are actually listening to these songs for the first time. How the heck can you not have heard these songs on the radio or on someone's boombox. They get so much airplay even 40-50 years later.

I've watched a few of these videos. It's almost impossible to believe that they are actually listening to these songs for the first time. How the heck can you not have heard these songs on the radio or on someone's boombox. They get so much airplay even 40-50 years later.

You can tell by the "reactions"

Watch the facial expressions. And while these songs do get airplay today, they don't get airplay on pop modern top 40 stations.

Oh shit bro! Am I anti American or anti Korean?

You see COLOR. I see a pretty incredible articulation of every aspect of music.....

Telling huh?

Superficial racist prick

I like Lost in Vegas. They do quite a few reactions to pretty heavy music. Sometimes it's funny, like with this:

They've done a few Gojira songs and liked them, which is kind of awesome.

Forum List

Back