youTUBE McCain Rally Preacher Man!

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Win for God!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5fdzji2C54]YouTube - Pastor at McCain Rally: God Must Ensure McCain Win[/ame]

This asshole shouldn't be a fucking dog catcher must less a preacher.

No defense from the right I hope.

Once again, Republican presidential candidate John McCain has issued a statement rejecting the remarks of one of his supporters. This time Pastor Arnold Conrad said during the invocation that he delivered before McCain’s speech in Davenport, Iowa that other gods, including Allah, are praying for an Obama win.

According to Marc Ambinder, here is what Conrad said, “I also would also pray, Lord, that your reputation is involved in all that happens between now and November, because there are millions of people around this world praying to their god--whether it's Hindu, Buddha, Allah--that his opponent wins, for a variety of reasons. And Lord, I pray that you will guard your own reputation, because they're going to think that their God is bigger than you, if that happens. So I pray that you will step forward and honor your own name with all that happens between now and election day."

I just saw this again on TV. He is telling God that he better shape up or else.

Yeah more important for God to be on our side than for us to be on God's side.....

The man does not know what church he belongs to :confused:

Republican presidential candidate John McCain, who has long identified himself as an Episcopalian, said this weekend that he is a Baptist and has been for years FOXNews.com - McCain Identifies Himself as a Baptist - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

But since he has been hanging around Sarah maybe he thinks he will give her Assembly of God Church a shot? ... or has she changed her mind on that one, too? I guess he converted to be an Evangelical for this sermon?

Don't be surprised if next week you see him wearing ....
leiberman_mccain_wailing_wall.jpg

:eusa_think: "Be all that you can be - whatever it takes to get the vote" :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back