YouTube briefly pulls Apple employee video for gay kids

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYqsaJk_U8&feature]YouTube - It Gets Better: Apple Employees[/ame]

People should stop being so scared of Conservative and Republicans. It bleeds over from "high school". They keep terrorizing the more you let them.

YouTube - It Gets Better: Apple Employees

People should stop being so scared of Conservative and Republicans. It bleeds over from "high school". They keep terrorizing the more you let them.

Do you have any proof at all that this was pulled because of any conservatives or Republicans? Or are you just going to say it and hope that everyone just accepts it as truth without any proof.

I'm sure there are many that will automatically believe it, but truthdoesn'tmatter doesn't count.

Rick

Do you have any proof at all that this was pulled because of any conservatives or Republicans? Or are you just going to say it and hope that everyone just accepts it as truth without any proof.

I'm sure there are many that will automatically believe it, but truthdoesn'tmatter doesn't count.

Rick

Because it's liberals that are anti gay?

Rick

Got it, you have no proof to back it up, so you're just making a blind blanket statement and hoping the faithful like truthdoesn'tmatter will gobble it up and run with it.

Rick

Rick

Got it, you have no proof to back it up, so you're just making a blind blanket statement and hoping the faithful like truthdoesn'tmatter will gobble it up and run with it.

Rick

you do realise who you are conversing with here?...... Dean blamed the problems that Japan is having right now on Republicans......the Quake,the tsunami...and the Reactor meltdown....all blamed in some way on those fucking Republicans.....

Forum List

Back