Youth Misery Index at Record High

No, it's the "you guys couldn't pick a better candidate than THIS guy?" mentality...

It seems you're satisfied with failure, I expect that. Infact, I've heard members of this board say that we need to get used to the new norm of 8% unemployment. That is pathetic, and even though Mitt my not be the best, he would do better than Obama, hell, I think Michelle Obama would do better than the empty suit we have right now.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment. Based on the failure that is now the Romney campaign, I can't even imagine him in the White House having to make really important decisions.

As long as the MSM doesn't report the truth about Obama and his administration, I think he will retain the presidency. It makes no difference as to how poor of decisions Obama makes. It makes no difference as to how poorly this country economically is being run, the MSM is his biggest campaigners.

Recent study from Pew research:

Youth Engagement Falls; Registration Also Declines | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Both of these trends are disadvantages for Barack Obama, who continues to hold a wide lead among young voters. In the latest Pew Research Center survey, conducted Sept. 12-16, registered voters under 30 favored Obama over Romney by 59% to 33%, and that margin has held relatively steady over the course of the year.

But so far, any potential damage to Obama has been mitigated by three factors. First, the decline in youth engagement is not limited to Obama supporters. In fact, the dropoff is at least as steep among young voters who intend to vote Republican. Second, other segments of Obama’s electoral base – notably African Americans – remain highly engaged in the election. Third, declining engagement in a key Republican subgroup – moderate Republicans – at least partially offsets falling interest among the young.

Thought the thread needed an injection of unbiased information. ;)

You cant blame the community organizing beggar in chief...............Its the 1% thats responsible !!!

No BS involved.

This admin has committed over 2000 felonies with fast and furious alone. If we had a real AG this admin would be doing prison time for the green energy loans alone.

You dont have any game for this topic....Just saying.....

What does your Fast and Furious claim have to do with your previous lie?

:lmao: so you dont believe the story??? How fucking stupid are you...????????

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

I believe the phrase. KISS MY ASS......Is appropriate,,,,,,

The story in essence is true. HOWEVER, you and your fellow anti-Obama folks have been spreading a lie that Obama has somehow broken the law, or is instructing employers to break the law. This is in fact, false.

It seems you're satisfied with failure, I expect that. Infact, I've heard members of this board say that we need to get used to the new norm of 8% unemployment. That is pathetic, and even though Mitt my not be the best, he would do better than Obama, hell, I think Michelle Obama would do better than the empty suit we have right now.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment. Based on the failure that is now the Romney campaign, I can't even imagine him in the White House having to make really important decisions.

As long as the MSM doesn't report the truth about Obama and his administration, I think he will retain the presidency. It makes no difference as to how poor of decisions Obama makes. It makes no difference as to how poorly this country economically is being run, the MSM is his biggest campaigners.

Really? The MSM? With the incredible access to the Internet, how many voters do you honestly believe make up their minds based on what everyone who doesn't work at FOX says??

The 'Youth Misery Index' that combines unemployment, student loan debt and national debt to determine how bad off younger voters are has reached a record high, prompting a new conservative campaign to dump President Obama, or "B.O.," because his policies stink for kids.

American Majority Action told Secrets Monday that they are inaugurating a new effort--Students Against Barack Obama--with a web ad titled "Want Jobs? Fire Obama!" The grim ad features the line, "Say no to B.O. in 2012" and displays the economic plight younger Americans face.

The effort follows the historic surge in the Youth Misery Index. Under Obama, it has jumped 26 percent and now stands at 95.1. The index, developed by the conservative Young America's Foundation, adds together federal statistics on youth unemployment, now 16.8 percent, average student loan debt, which now stands at $28,600, and national debt per person, at $49,700, to determine the index. They provided Secrets with the new index Monday.

"President Obama has morphed Generation Y into Generation 'Why Us?'," said Ron Meyer, spokesman for American Majority Action and formerly with YAF. "Since he took office, 250,000 less youth jobs have vanished, tuition has spiked 25%, and the national debt has increased 50%.......

'Youth Misery Index' up 26% under Obama, hits record high | WashingtonExaminer.com

Just think of what he could do with for four more years for the clueless kiddies that vote for him...

Meanwhile, Obama's opponent for POTUS wants to cut pell grants, increase initerest rates on student loans and eliminate the American Opportunity tax credit. Furthermore, neither Romney nor Ryan have stated HOW they intend to create more jobs. We already know that the GOP plan of extending the Bush tax cuts to the wealthi....err, job creators didn't work.

Obama hasn't said how he plans to create jobs either. We already know that Obama's plan to give money to his green energy campaign contributors didn't work. His shovel ready jobs are STILL not shovel ready almost 4 years later and businesses are hunkered down trying to protect themselves from the next bad Obama idea and not hiring. We know that Obama has failed. It's time to give Romney a chance.

Really? The MSM? With the incredible access to the Internet, how many voters do you honestly believe make up their minds based on what everyone who doesn't work at FOX says??

YES, the MSM, dude. The average person doesn't get involved with politics in their lives, they read and hear little sound bites, when most are in favor of everything Obama does, and nothing about his negative, they vote for him. Hell, I have friends who just hear the sound bites and they haven't heard the negatives about him.
Don't act like a tool, unless you are one.

What does your Fast and Furious claim have to do with your previous lie?

The story in essence is true. HOWEVER, you and your fellow anti-Obama folks have been spreading a lie that Obama has somehow broken the law, or is instructing employers to break the law. This is in fact, false.

Keep telling yourself that. There is nothing that would indicate that sequester
will not force automatic defense cuts and there is reason for those companies to believe that they will have mass lay offs. So why is Obama telling the companies that if they don't follow the rules and do have layoffs, that the taxpayers will pick up the costs?

This is what happens whenever Progressives get in control, they fuck over all the people that helped them get into power.

They have no respect for Useful Idiots and they fuck them accordingly

Keep telling yourself that. There is nothing that would indicate that sequester
will not force automatic defense cuts and there is reason for those companies to believe that they will have mass lay offs. So why is Obama telling the companies that if they don't follow the rules and do have layoffs, that the taxpayers will pick up the costs?

Read the law. Unless a company has already PLANNED a plant closing or a mass layoff, they are not forced to do anything or say anything to anyone. My guess is that the companies that have been created and kept afloat by my tax dollars under the guise of "defense" are wanting to cause mass panic within our country by telling their employees that if these bipartisan across the board cuts become reality, they will be forced to lay people off. Either way, unless these companies have already PLANNED a plant closing or a mass layoff, they are not required under law to do anything.

This is what happens whenever Progressives get in control, they fuck over all the people that helped them get into power.

You've taken a partisan "hit piece" and run with it as factual information, haven't you, Frank. Tell me, do you also use The Onion as your primary source of news?

You've taken a partisan "hit piece" and run with it as factual information, haven't you, Frank. Tell me, do you also use The Onion as your primary source of news?

It's a fact that Progressive economic ideology has a 100% Fail rate. It's so fucking bad the ChiComs and Peoples Republic of Vietnam reject it and have prospered.

The "american" Left is economically to the Left of genuine Communists, hence you people are fucking morons who are being played like the idiots you are. You'll be eating cat food and week old bread while Greenbeard and other party leaders will be taken care of.

It's a fact that Progressive economic ideology has a 100% Fail rate. It's so fucking bad the ChiComs and Peoples Republic of Vietnam reject it and have prospered.

The "american" Left is economically to the Left of genuine Communists, hence you people are fucking morons who are being played like the idiots you are. You'll be eating cat food and week old bread while Greenbeard and other party leaders will be taken care of.

^on social security.

Forum List

Back