Youth becoming more Racist... Support for Barry Fades...

let me see if I have it, republicans (read baby killers) are rejoicing a double digit deficit in youth vote at the end of a serious recession that has hit the youth the hardest. Those numbers climb right back up with another year of recovery. Some of them want to go off and kill babies, most don't.

let me see if I have it, republicans (read baby killers) are rejoicing a double digit deficit in youth vote at the end of a serious recession that has hit the youth the hardest. Those numbers climb right back up with another year of recovery. Some of them want to go off and kill babies, most don't.

Liberals are the one's who Support a Woman's Right to stop an Inconvenient Heartbeat of a Baby...

Buy a Clue, Fuckpuddle. :lol:

:)

peace...

Liberals are the one's who Support a Woman's Right to stop an Inconvenient Heartbeat of a Baby...

peace...

republicans support the wholesale bombing of innocent families douchenozzle:cuckoo:

peace...

republicans support the wholesale bombing of innocent families douchenozzle:cuckoo:

Prove it!

Mal...

Maybe you could explain something for me.

I understand the propaganda value of "Hussein". It invokes the image of that WMD hoarding, terrorist supporting dictator Saddam Hussein. To the simple minded, it also serves as a constant reminder that Obama is not a "Real American" like the rest of us.

What is the intent of the "Barry"??
Is the fact that Barack was known as Barry as a child somehow supposed to rally the forces? Its not like Richard Nixon being called "Dick". What do you gain with the Barry references?

Could you possibly check the Conservative playbook and find out?

The fact that his middle name is the same as Saddam's seems to be an embarassment to him so he doesn't like using it unless he's bragging about his Muslim heritage.

His name as a child was Barry...given to him by his mother. It may have been on his original birth certificate but we'll never know cuz he's destroyed that.

peace...

Thumbpecker, DemocRATS have 3/3's Control of Gubmn't... They and their President just EXPANDED the War in Afghanistan... :rofl:

What a Fucking Tool you are!

US Drone Strike Destroys House Full of Children in Pakistan -- News from Antiwar.com

Who's yer President, Bitch?... :thup:

peace...

The first four words in the title are, of course, bullshit.

But there's something interesting about my generation's balance between the Dems and the GOP. The Goopers could make some inroads to the under 30 crowd if they shut up about the social wedge issues and instead focused the rhetoric--and actually practiced--entitlement reform, budget issues, etc. In other words, less theocracy and more libertarianism-ish stuff.

Paul Ryan is one of the few Goopers in Congress that I could see rising to power on the backs of the younger generation. The trade off? If you leave the bible-thumping alone, you may not get the bible-thumpers out to the polls.
.....And, with Rupert Murdoch loading Ryan's guns, for him, there's no need for Ryan to do any (actual) thinking!!!

:eusa_whistle:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/03/us/politics/03students.html?_r=1&hp

Fewer Young Voters See Themselves as Democrats

By KIRK JOHNSON
Published: September 2, 2010

Though many students are liberals on social issues, the economic reality of a weak job market has taken a toll on their loyalties: far fewer 18- to 29-year-olds now identify themselves as Democrats compared with 2008.

“Is the recession, which is hitting young people very hard, doing lasting or permanent damage to what looked like a good Democratic advantage with this age group?” asked Scott Keeter, the director of survey research at the Pew Research Center, a nonpartisan group. “The jury is still out.”

Damn... It may be Uglier than '94...

peace...
Oh No!

Not the 18-29 year old vote!

Why, they turn out in droves, especially during mid term elections!:lol:

classy-broads.jpg

Forum List

Back