Yours truly faces a big, life changing decision....

California or Alabama?

• Total voters
When was Joe, stupid ass?
you are a fucking idiot
go back to hannity's board where you can run to the mods and bitch

I'M the idiot?????? :lol:

apparently not
LOL he was thrown out of the tent for not being liberal enough
;)

When was he thrown out, stupid ass?

C'mon - say something else retarded.
when he lost the primary
just like Murkowski was thrown out of the GOP for not being conservative enough, dipshit

you are a fucking idiot

I'M the idiot?????? :lol:

apparently not
LOL he was thrown out of the tent for not being liberal enough
;)

When was he thrown out, stupid ass?

C'mon - say something else retarded.
when he lost the primary
just like Murkowski was thrown out of the GOP for not being conservative enough, dipshit

Whatever, dive; you are suffering from the bends.

when was Edwards thrown out of the tent?
you are a fucking idiot

Of course he is. This is a "poster" who STILL believes all the silly, tired, dated, FALSE, stereotypes bout the right, conservatism, and the GOP, despite HUGE evidence to the CONTRARY (CPAC REFUSING TO RESCIND OUR INVITE, MCCAIN VOTING AGAINST THE '04 MARRIAGE AMENDMENT, DADT REPEAL NOT BEING POSSIBLE WITHOUT US)

While denying that THE CLINTON ADMIN. HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN THE MOST ANTI-GAY IN HISTORY WITH DADT, DOMA, ETC.

Lil Synthe has NO credibility to speak on such issues, but we continue to, cuz he dunno when to stop diggin his own grave.:lol::cuckoo:

:dig:

you are a fucking idiot

Of course he is. This is a "poster" who STILL believes all the silly, tired, dated, FALSE, stereotypes bout the right, conservatism, and the GOP, despite HUGE evidence to the CONTRARY (CPAC REFUSING TO RESCIND OUR INVITE, MCCAIN VOTING AGAINST THE '04 MARRIAGE AMENDMENT, DADT REPEAL NOT BEING POSSIBLE WITHOUT US)

While denying that THE CLINTON ADMIN. HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN THE MOST ANTI-GAY IN HISTORY WITH DADT, DOMA, ETC.

Lil Synthe has NO credibility to speak on such issues, but we continue to, cuz he dunno when to stop diggin his own grave.:lol::cuckoo:

you cant blame Clinton for DOMA
that was all on Bush's watch and the GOP in control of congress

you are a fucking idiot

Dude are you drunk or something?

Clinton signed DOMA, obviously happened on his watch, had no problem with it, was happy to.

Clinton signed DOMA, obviously happened on his watch, had no problem with it, was happy to.
holy shit, you are right
i thought that was passed later
but it was passed and signed into law in 1996
and the votes were not even close in the house or senate
Defense of Marriage Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I may very well be moving to either California, or Alabama soon. Which state will I grace with my righteous awesomeness next?:confused:

Both meet my "no cold BS" requirement pretty much as it rarely gets cold in Alabama, and never in southern Cali.

Cali:

Obviously more jobs and the potential for there.....but the state is economically VERY depressed, sky high taxes, and they just chose further suicide with more of the same (Brown) BUT it's the most beautiful state in the Union. LA looks all types of different in an AMAZING way, more tolerant (gayness) and much better for me socio-culturally.

Alabama:
I could FINALLY get a live in a red state....but that has some socio-cultural draw backs (gayness) even if I do live in the state's minority clusters. But teh food would be real good, finally get to be back south, my home, which I miss beyond words, and within reach of my hometown (Miami) and Atlanta (really wanna go there). I would also enjoy being in the like minded, political/ideological majority.........

Input?

Come to Alabama and flaunt your gayness, no matter how conservative you are, you will not be accepted in many of the Republican and business communities. The other minority right organizations have almost no weight in the state. Your outrageousness in defending your political positions will win you much opportunity if you play it right. Let your sexuality out, and your awesomeness will become your nausisumaness. :lol: Your political kind will eat you in a most unwelcome way.

California can afford you the best of both of those worlds.

Good fortune on decision making.
Utter bullshit! Alabamans could give a shit if you're gay. Now a flaming lib like you'd get your ass kicked daily.

holy shit, you are right
i thought that was passed later
but it was passed and signed into law in 1996
and the votes were not even close in the house or senate
Defense of Marriage Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL it's cool man, honest mistakes happen. I made a silly 1 once too, and JUST once.:cool:

I named myself this for good reason.:cool:

I may very well be moving to either California, or Alabama soon. Which state will I grace with my righteous awesomeness next?:confused:

Both meet my "no cold BS" requirement pretty much as it rarely gets cold in Alabama, and never in southern Cali.

Cali:

Obviously more jobs and the potential for there.....but the state is economically VERY depressed, sky high taxes, and they just chose further suicide with more of the same (Brown) BUT it's the most beautiful state in the Union. LA looks all types of different in an AMAZING way, more tolerant (gayness) and much better for me socio-culturally.

Alabama:
I could FINALLY get a live in a red state....but that has some socio-cultural draw backs (gayness) even if I do live in the state's minority clusters. But teh food would be real good, finally get to be back south, my home, which I miss beyond words, and within reach of my hometown (Miami) and Atlanta (really wanna go there). I would also enjoy being in the like minded, political/ideological majority.........

Input?

So, since you didn't mention anything about currently having a job, and commented about the poor economy as a negative for moving to Cali, I'm assuming you don't have a job lined up already?

And then you're going on a message board and asking for input from others about this "big, life changing decision", when you've given next to nothing specific about your current situation? There's nothing inherently wrong with that, I just hope you're not basing your decision on this thread poll. :eusa_eh:

Srsly, the posts that I've read so far, it seems like you're heading pedal-to-the-metal over a cliff of fail.

Do you know anybody in either of these places, somewhere you could stay initially? What are you going to do if you can't find a job right away, do you have enough saved to bridge the gap? Will transportation/gas prices limit your job search? Do you know how much you need to make each month to make ends meet--counted up your bills, gas, rent, food, etc?

And just as a side note, I can't put into words how incredibly lame it seems that the color of the state would play ANY role in this decision; that should be the lowest thing on the totem pole, just one notch below what the food is like. That won't mean shit if you can't afford the food.

As big of a douche as you shown yourself to be, I still don't want to see anyone derail their life over an impulse, poorly thought-out decision--and you coming on here asking for input with this shoddy list of pro/cons you thought up, it seems like that's exactly what this is: a poorly-throughout, impulse decision.

That is, of course, assuming this is a serious thread, and you're not just pining for attention.

Cali:

Alabama:

Input?

So, since you didn't mention anything about currently having a job, and commented about the poor economy as a negative for moving to Cali, I'm assuming you don't have a job lined up already?

And then you're going on a message board and asking for input from others about this "big, life changing decision", when you've given next to nothing specific about your current situation? There's nothing inherently wrong with that, I just hope you're not basing your decision on this thread poll. :eusa_eh:

Srsly, the posts that I've read so far, it seems like you're heading pedal-to-the-metal over a cliff of fail.

Do you know anybody in either of these places, somewhere you could stay initially? What are you going to do if you can't find a job right away, do you have enough saved to bridge the gap? Will transportation/gas prices limit your job search? Do you know how much you need to make each month to make ends meet--counted up your bills, gas, rent, food, etc?

And just as a side note, I can't put into words how incredibly lame it seems that the color of the state would play ANY role in this decision; that should be the lowest thing on the totem pole, just one notch below what the food is like. That won't mean shit if you can't afford the food.

As big of a douche as you shown yourself to be, I still don't want to see anyone derail their life over an impulse, poorly thought-out decision--and you coming on here asking for input with this shoddy list of pro/cons you thought up, it seems like that's exactly what this is: a poorly-throughout, impulse decision.

That is, of course, assuming this is a serious thread, and you're not just pining for attention.

^^^^^

What he said.

Righteous1 is a silly, tired, dated, old gay who believes all stereotypes bout the center of the GOP, the old Republican liberals, despite the far right's heroes are the Joe McCarthys and Dan Burtons and Jon Kyls and Rush Limbaughs who, despite all the evidence that the far wack right simply cannot win an election on its own, still lies about the Clinton administration who was far more pro-gay than the Bush years. And the Obama administration is even more pro-gay than Clinton. Many good American republicans voted to overturn DADT.

Righteous1, you better go to California, for if you come to the Deep South, you will become a very unhappy boy very quickly. ALL YOUR CAPS AND HIGHLIGHTING WILL OUT YOU IN A HEARTBEAT DOWN AT HEADQUARTERS. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back