You're Welcome World

I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject, but don't kid yourself that it is going unnoticed.

Bombings, beheadings? Stats show a peaceful world - BostonHerald.com

Things have gotten much better since around the mid 40s...hmm...what has been going on in the world during that time?...which country has expended great effort, treasure, and the blood of heroes for the sake of stability, prosperity, and freedom?...hmm...
images

When King spoke these words in 1967, the US had about 4% of global population yet controlled over 25% of global wealth.

The high standards of living here fifty years ago were paid for by the deaths, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent civilians in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.

Today it's innocent civilians in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria paying for your hubris.

Tomorrow it will likely be Africans on the receiving end of US pursuit of "...stability, prosperity, and freedom."
American-War-Criminal-1543973220.jpg

Intercepted Podcast: George H.W. Bush (1924-2018), American War Criminal

Things have gotten much better since around the mid 40s...hmm...what has been going on in the world during that time?...which country has expended great effort, treasure, and the blood of heroes for the sake of stability, prosperity, and freedom?...hmm...
You mean fighting undeclared wars and killing hundreds of thousands of people?

That's what I call peace

Simpletons lack perspective.

That's what I call peace

Morons trust the fucking government to look out for them

That's what I call peace

Don’t change the topic, troll.

That's what I call peace

I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

That's what I call peace

You want to believe that but you know it’s not true.

That's what I call peace

You gonna stop me?

Didn't think so

You gonna stop me?

Didn't think so

:lol: What are you, ten years old? I got news for ya, junior, you never have and never will do “whatever the fuck” you want. You will never crawl that far up into the mountains. Might as well just grow up and get it over with.

You gonna stop me?

Didn't think so

:lol: What are you, ten years old? I got news for ya, junior, you never have and never will do “whatever the fuck” you want. You will never crawl that far up into the mountains. Might as well just grow up and get it over with.

Actually I can because I have no desire to break the law so I can do whatever the fuck I want

Unlike you I don't need people to tell me what not to do

Forum List

Back