You're the King or Queen of the World...

She used to be smokin' hot, but I saw her on TCM in an interview and barely recognized her. She was a fat, old, ugly skank.

Dude, she's 53 or 54 years old. Women that old aren't supposed to be smokin hot anymore.
Well they don't have to be fat, old skanks either.

I'm 54 pard, I have to keep my outlook positive... :D The 50 Sexiest Women Over 50

I hope you know how unrealistic you are. The link you provided shows extremely rich women who have the time and money to invest into the way they look. Most 50+ year old women can only dream of all the spa treatments, personal trainers, housekeepers, cooks, etc. There are very few genetically-predisposed women that look great even past 50 without committing at least several hours each day to grooming themselves.

I wish some people were a little more realistic and would more often look past the physical appearance.

If I were Queen for a day, I'd:

Have everyone in the U.S. make the exact same amount of money for whatever work they do, $50,000/yr. If someone doesn't have a job a job will materialize for them. Since everyone would have a job, everyone would have health coverage.

Fix the problems with health insurance without any government plan. Eliminate all entitlement programs.

Cut the federal government in half and toss whoever was left (from the top to the bottom), replacing them all with intelligent, level-headed, common-sensed business types who knew how to run things.

1. The US Supreme Court cannot override a law unless 75% of the States concur with the decision.

2. Annex Mexico.

3. Prosecute ACORN under RICO; anyone caught voting more than once or voting for a deceased or fake person will be shot on site.

4. Give every Palestinian a one way plane ticket to the Arab Mecca of their dreams

5. Give Poland and Germany each 1,000 Javelin AT Missiles, and a few A-10's too

6. Send Makmoody a before and after US nuclear strike video: this is your country, and this is your country after you send another insurgent against any US soldier in the region

7. Stop funding any ManMade Global Warming studies as it violates the imaginary wall of separation between church and state.

8. Audit and Eliminate the US Federal Reserve...their time is up

Last edited:

Have everyone in the U.S. make the exact same amount of money for whatever work they do, $50,000/yr. If someone doesn't have a job a job will materialize for them. Since everyone would have a job, everyone would have health coverage.

Fix the problems with health insurance without any government plan. Eliminate all entitlement programs.

Cut the federal government in half and toss whoever was left (from the top to the bottom), replacing them all with intelligent, level-headed, common-sensed business types who knew how to run things.

Giving an award to someone who has done nothing to earn it makes the award meaningless, while those that actually have done something are left in the shadows. ~ ZB & DD ~

:wtf:

Giving an award to someone who has done nothing to earn it makes the award meaningless, while those that actually have done something are left in the shadows. ~ ZB & DD ~

Leveling the playing field for everyone. Everyone is in the same boat, everyone has a job, everyone gets the same pay, everyone has health benefits, eliminate all the entitlement programs. I'd be curious to see how long it took for some to succeed while others do not and all the whining and bitching were to begin again. :lol:

Tomorrow, you will be either the King or Queen of the whole world - depending on your particular sex. You will only be the King or Queen of the whole world for only one day. What is the one thing you will do to make the world a better place so that people will remember you when you are no longer the King or Queen of the world? As the King or Queen of the world, there is nothing that you cannot decree and and your orders must be followed. There is nothing that you cannot do or cause to be done. Your wish is our command.

As King of the entire world, I would decree that on this day you must spend the entire day with all of your enemies and to create an environment in which you could live in peace.

First I make my rule permanent. Then I rule I give no explanations. Then I face the guillotine. Seems what our rulers are doing.

So you would be Comrade Zoom-boing? :eusa_whistle:

If I was King, I would divide the responsibilities of the world (economy, civil service, environment, food and water, policing/keeping order, population controls, energy, science, healthcare and space discovery) to 10 very smart DIRECTORS! Who would create committees, subcommittees etc and let them run with it.

Then I spend the rest of my days eating, drinking, sleeping, playing and fucking! Heck if your King of the world, why the hell would you work? "Its good to be the King!"

Last edited:
Just as tolerant as you are of the Jews Dogshit!:eusa_whistle:

I haven't seen Dogbert call for a genocide of Jews or express a desire for Judaism to disappear.

Coming from you, I think you just validated my allegations against Dogshit! So thanks Kalam! :tongue:

On your same reasoning Pale Rider is doesn't despise Muslims either!

Last edited:
Coming from you, I think you just validated my allegations against Dogshit! So thanks Kalam! :tongue:
How's that? :eusa_eh:

On your same reasoning Pale Rider is doesn't despise Muslims either!

There's only one way to end that shit over there Amanda, and that's turn the whole damn filthy sand pit into a glass parking lot. If there's a muslim left standing, it'll start all over again.

Feel free to post any equivalent comment about Jews from Dogbert.

Leveling the playing field for everyone. Everyone is in the same boat, everyone has a job, everyone gets the same pay, everyone has health benefits, eliminate all the entitlement programs. I'd be curious to see how long it took for some to succeed while others do not and all the whining and bitching were to begin again. :lol:

Well said, Senator.

There's only one way to end that shit over there Amanda, and that's turn the whole damn filthy sand pit into a glass parking lot. If there's a muslim left standing, it'll start all over again.

All one has to do is read history... no truer words were ever spoken.

Self-confident and self-important fuckwads such as yourself are the true weapon of mass destruction. Were you born a Muslim in war-torn Afghanistan, you'd be one of those Al-Quaeda fuck-tards, I am 100% sure of that - you're stupid and zealous enough.

So you would be Comrade Zoom-boing? :eusa_whistle:

Hell no, I'm just Queen for a day. :D

Forum List

Back