You're the King or Queen of the World...

"Religions?" Where did you get the plural from?
Religions are like fishes. When you have more than one kind, they are religions. Various religions use various standards and methods of worship. Religion suffices as a definition of each one of the many religions in existence just as fish suffices as a definition of each of the various fishes known to man.

In this case, Dogbert is correct...you are not.

In this case, both you and Dogbert are incorrect. I referred to "one" religion, "specifically." Not two, three, four, or any other type of conglomerate that you are trying to spin this into. The correct term when referencing "one specific item" is to describe it singularly.

My mother was a teacher. It appears I benefited from that more than whatever education it is that you or Dogbert have. Possibly you're still in school and haven't gotten to basic grammar yet.
Nay, nay, fuckstick! Your criticism of Dogbert's plualization referred to his use of "others and their religions."

Perhaps you should take a comprehension class.

Your mother failed you.

...and the neg rep was expected...candy ass!

Last edited:
Religions are like fishes. When you have more than one kind, they are religions. Various religions use various standards and methods of worship. Religion suffices as a definition of each one of the many religions in existence just as fish suffices as a definition of each of the various fishes known to man.

In this case, Dogbert is correct...you are not.

In this case, both you and Dogbert are incorrect. I referred to "one" religion, "specifically." Not two, three, four, or any other type of conglomerate that you are trying to spin this into. The correct term when referencing "one specific item" is to describe it singularly.

My mother was a teacher. It appears I benefited from that more than whatever education it is that you or Dogbert have. Possibly you're still in school and haven't gotten to basic grammar yet.
Nay, nay, fuckstick! Your criticism of Dogbert's plualization referred to his use of "others and their religions."

Then it's not me that needs the comprehension class jack off, because I referred to ONE SPECIFIC religion, as I pointed out. That makes BOTH YOU and your buddy WRONG.

If you want to pick a fight with me shit stain, pick one where you're right, not wrong.

Then it's not me that needs the comprehension class jack off, because I referred to ONE SPECIFIC religion, as I pointed out. That makes BOTH YOU and your buddy WRONG.

If you want to pick a fight with me shit stain, pick one where you're right, not wrong.
My, my! You fly off the handle rather easily, don't you?

Dogbert is not my buddy. I do suspect though that Dogbert astutely diagnosed your problem with religions. I too am confident that Islam is not the only religion you despise.

Go suck your thumb, sonny.

...and just what is your shit stain and how can I pick a fight with it? Had you been addressing me as "shit stain", you would have properly said, "If you want to pick a fight with me, shit stain, ...

You left out the comma, giving the sentence an entirely different meaning. You need to watch that shit.

Last edited:

Dogbert is not my buddy. I do suspect though that Dogbert astutely diagnosed your problem with religions. I too am confident that Islam is not the only religion you despise.

Finally a back door admission from you that both you and your cohort are wrong. Nice back peddle slick.

And your *ASS*umption is just as wrong as your knowledge of grammar. Go back to school and pretend you're the parking lot bully with somebody else moron. You did a pathetic job of it here.

Finally a back door admission from you that both you and your cohort are wrong. Nice back peddle slick.

And your *ASS*umption is just as wrong as your knowledge of grammar. Go back to school and pretend you're the parking lot bully with somebody else moron. You did a pathetic job of it here.

I detect a love of back doors and asses and shit stains. Could you be anal? Is that avatar a picture of you riding to Broke Back Mountain?

Last edited:
I would demand that Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Anniston come to my private quarters. With the Princess Leia slave costumes on.

leia-as-slave-poster.jpg

Bomb the world back into the proverbial stone age, the survivors can see if they will do any better than the current crop.

I detect a love of back doors and asses and shit stains. Could you be anal? Is that avatar a picture of you riding to Broke Back Mountain?

Well, you've reduced yourself and your credibility to nothing more than pathetic, insipid, lame insults.

You lose.

Last edited:
She used to be smokin' hot, but I saw her on TCM in an interview and barely recognized her. She was a fat, old, ugly skank.

Dude, she's 53 or 54 years old. Women that old aren't supposed to be smokin hot anymore.
Well they don't have to be fat, old skanks either.

I'm 54 pard, I have to keep my outlook positive... :D The 50 Sexiest Women Over 50

Guys always age better than women. I mean, shit, Sean Connery is what, like 129 now? My wife would still go out with him.

Dude, she's 53 or 54 years old. Women that old aren't supposed to be smokin hot anymore.
Well they don't have to be fat, old skanks either.

I'm 54 pard, I have to keep my outlook positive... :D The 50 Sexiest Women Over 50

Guys always age better than women. I mean, shit, Sean Connery is what, like 129 now? My wife would still go out with him.
I might say I agree with that but... I'd expect that maybe a few of the ladies here might take offense to that... :eusa_shifty:

Well, you've reduced yourself and your credibility to nothing more than pathetic, insipid, lame insults.

You lose.

Pot...kettle...

I would line up all the deadbeat dads, strip them naked and put them in the stockade in the town square. All the townsfolk could throw tomatoes at them and then post their pictures on the internet. Then I would snip their weiners so they will never be able to reproduce again.

It would deter others from committing this egregious crime, and my kingdom would save millions in welfare payments. Then the generous dukes and duchesses wouldn't mind sharing their wealth with the REAL orphans.

i wasn't offend by you or anything you said just commenting.....as for pale rider i am familiar with his stance on the issues.....you not so much....seems you like to use slurs....make assumptions and don't condone anyone killing innocent people.....

Slurs are reserved for the dumbest of the dumb. Anybody who calls for a genocide of Muslims can expect to be derided by me as the idiot they are.

If the world were magically, as the OP of this thread would have it, instantly cleansed of the blood thirsty, kill everyone that isn't a muslim, terrorist nation of islam, 80% of all killing in the world would instantly come to an end. The US could pull ALL of it's troops out of the middle east and we'd never have to worry again about an attack from that region.

But you'll never get swine like salam to admit it. He's to brain washed into the killing. He probably thinks those beheadings are "COOL." Damn infidels, THEY ALL NEED TO DIE, Mohammad tells us to KILL THEM.

Yeah I know all about you and your cold blooded killing kind salam. You all make me ill. If you were my neighbor, I'd throw a gallon of pigs blood on your drive way. How do you like that SWINE?!

How damn Christian of you! Love thy neighbor much? You need help.

It's crazies like you that cause all these problems around the world. It's the attitude, it's the delusion that you are somehow better than anyone else.

I despise all religion in general as I think it's a throwback to the stone age and has caused more harm than good because it gives mental cases such as yourself a way of justifying their craziness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back