You're the King or Queen of the World...

so let me see if i have this right since serbs killed people it is ok for muslims to cut off heads.....

Nothing justifies the killing of innocents anywhere by anyone, "Muslim" or otherwise.

But you just love that old time islam jihad don't ya? Enough so that you'd never leave it for a more "peaceful" religion.

Jihad is reserved for the people who have big enough balls to put their hatred of Muslims into action (as opposed to those who advocate genocide from the safety of an armchair.) The goal of a legitimate jihad is to defend Islam from crazy fucks like the Serbs I'm sure you worship.

Nothing justifies the killing of innocents anywhere by anyone, "Muslim" or otherwise.

But you just love that old time islam jihad don't ya? Enough so that you'd never leave it for a more "peaceful" religion.

Jihad is reserved for the people who have big enough balls to put their hatred of Muslims into action (as opposed to those who advocate genocide from the safety of an armchair.) The goal of a legitimate jihad is to defend Islam from crazy fucks like the Serbs I'm sure you worship.

OOOooooohhh.... I see.... that's why you hear about SO MANY people of religions OTHER THAN MUSLIM BLOWING THE SHIT OTTA INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

You truly are one fucked up shit stain... swine.

so let me see if i have this right since serbs killed people it is ok for muslims to cut off heads.....

edit: I find it interesting that you were more offended by something I didn't even say than you were by Pole Rider's desire to eradicate my entire religion. I can't say I'm surprised, though. ;)

i wasn't offend by you or anything you said just commenting.....as for pale rider i am familiar with his stance on the issues.....you not so much....seems you like to use slurs....make assumptions and don't condone anyone killing innocent people.....

First I would give myself the pension of a President and the health insurance enjoyed by Congress. Just in case, when Congress got back in session (after I had mandated term limits) they went ahead and passed Healthcare reform.

I would fix Welfare and Social Security next. Note: I said fix not eliminate. That would include privatized accounts, guaranteed benefits for those who have worked all their lives and a graduating scale to ween the country off Social Security. As for Welfare, I would guarantee that those who need it, got it along with assistance towards getting off of it in the future. Oh, and I would make the liberals especially the rich arrogant liberals in Congress put their money where their mouth was.

I would declare a cease fire in Iraq and Afghanistan, move the troops out, station the Marines in neighboring areas with instructions to find terrorists and eliminate terrorists.

I would set the scientists of the country to immediate work at finding an alternative means of energy with the instructions that by noon they are to end our dependence on foreign oil.

All that would be done before the first cup of coffee was cold. Then I would get to work on world peace. That will probably take the rest of the day so don't bug me while I'm working.

Immie

Last edited:
OOOooooohhh.... I see.... that's why you hear about SO MANY people of religions OTHER THAN MUSLIM BLOWING THE SHIT OTTA INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

You truly are one fucked up shit stain... swine.

Jews in Palestine, Christians in Uganda, Christians in Northeastern India, Christians in Yugoslavia, Christians in Ireland, Hindus in West-Central India, etc. clearly don't even make a blip on your radar, do they, pussy? :lol:

edit: I find it interesting that you were more offended by something I didn't even say than you were by Pole Rider's desire to eradicate my entire religion. I can't say I'm surprised, though. ;)

i wasn't offend by you or anything you said just commenting.....as for pale rider i am familiar with his stance on the issues.....you not so much....seems you like to use slurs....make assumptions and don't condone anyone killing innocent people.....

Slurs are reserved for the dumbest of the dumb. Anybody who calls for a genocide of Muslims can expect to be derided by me as the idiot they are.

Slurs are reserved for the dumbest of the dumb. Anybody who calls for a genocide of Muslims can expect to be derided by me as the idiot they are.

If the world were magically, as the OP of this thread would have it, instantly cleansed of the blood thirsty, kill everyone that isn't a muslim, terrorist nation of islam, 80% of all killing in the world would instantly come to an end. The US could pull ALL of it's troops out of the middle east and we'd never have to worry again about an attack from that region.

But you'll never get swine like salam to admit it. He's to brain washed into the killing. He probably thinks those beheadings are "COOL." Damn infidels, THEY ALL NEED TO DIE, Mohammad tells us to KILL THEM.

Yeah I know all about you and your cold blooded killing kind salam. You all make me ill. If you were my neighbor, I'd throw a gallon of pigs blood on your drive way. How do you like that SWINE?!

Last edited:
I would decree that taxes be collected locally and real power be returned to states and counties. I would also decree that general rules for society (like shall we allow abortions and gay relationships) be settled by the rule of 70.....

....if 70% of y'all can't agree on something at a world or national level, send it to the states to decide. If 70% of your neighbors at the state or county level can't decide, perhaps it is a decision best left to each family.

But you'll never get pigs like salam to admit it. He's to brain washed into the killing. He probably thinks those beheading are "COOL." Damn infidels, THEY ALL NEED TO DIE, Mohammad tells us to KILL THEM.
Keep in mind that you advocate genocide and that I unequivocally condemn it no matter who perpetrates it, asshat. If all of the worthless, genocidal pieces of shit like you were to suddenly disappear - including those who claim to be Muslims - the rest of us would be able to live in peace.

Yeah I know all about you and your cold blooded killing kind salam. You all make me ill.
Tell me, butt bandit, whose genocide have I called for? :lol:

If you were my neighbor, I'd throw a gallon of pigs blood on your drive way. How do you like that PIG?!
Well, first of all, it's an unrealistic scenario, because I doubt I'll ever find myself living in whatever bumfuck trailer park you call home. Secondly, it wouldn't be a huge deal, because most houses these days come equipped with something called a garden hose.

Keep in mind that you advocate genocide and that I unequivocally condemn it no matter who perpetrates it, asshat. If all of the worthless, genocidal pieces of shit like you were to suddenly disappear - including those who claim to be Muslims - the rest of us would be able to live in peace.
Keep in mind, I'd love to see what the world would be like without islamic jihad, but it's only something I would like to see. YOU on the other hand are of the religion that is actually going about the business of DOING it, to EVERYONE THAT ISN'T MUSLIM... one SAWED OFF HEAD AT A TIME AYE DICK WEED? ONE CAR BOMB, ONE SUICIDE BOMBER, ONE MASKED GUNMAN KILLING MACHINE, ONE FATHER KILLING HIS DAUGHTER FOR DATING A CHRISTIAN... yeah... YOU and YOUR kind are the killers. Not me.

It's a little late for that question swine. You and your kind in the name of your religion have already begun your genocide. But I don't expect you to admit it. You're lying swine.

Well, first of all, it's an unrealistic scenario, because I doubt I'll ever find myself living in whatever bumfuck trailer park you call home. Secondly, it wouldn't be a huge deal, because most houses these days come equipped with something called a garden hose.
Point is you're swine. No religion on earth has more blood and death on it's hands than muslims.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, I'd love to see what the world would be like without islamic jihad, but it's only something I would like to see. YOU on the other hand are of the religion that is actually going about the business of DOING it, to EVERYONE THAT ISN'T MUSLIM... one SAWED OFF HEAD AT A TIME AYE DICK WEED? ONE CAR BOMB, ONE SUICIDE BOMBER, ONE MASKED GUNMAN KILLING MACHINE, ONE FATHER KILLING HIS DAUGHTER FOR DATING A CHRISTIAN... yeah... YOU and YOUR kind are the killers. Not me.

It's a little late for that question swine. You and your kind in the name of your religion have already begun your genocide. But I don't expect you to admit it. You're a liar and a dumb ass.

Point is you're swine. No religion on earth has more blood and death on it's hands than muslims.

You're incapable of putting forth any argument that doesn't involve blanket generalizations, crude stereotypes, ignorance, and downright idiocy. Come back when you've familiarized yourself with the basics of logic. "I see Muslims doing bad things on TV, therefore, Islam is the source of all that is evil in the world" isn't an argument. :lol:

For what it's worth, Christianity is still wading in the blood it spent most of its two-millennium history shedding. It is without a doubt the religion with the most "blood and death" on its hands.

Last edited:

It's a little late for that question swine. You and your kind in the name of your religion have already begun your genocide. But I don't expect you to admit it. You're a liar and a dumb ass.

You're incapable of putting forth any argument that doesn't involve blanket generalizations, crude stereotypes, ignorance, and downright idiocy. Come back when you've familiarized yourself with the basics of logic. "I see Muslims doing bad things on TV, therefore, Islam is the source of all that is evil in the world" isn't an argument. :lol:

For what it's worth, Christianity is still wading in the blood it spent most of its two-millennium history shedding. It is without a doubt the religion with the most "blood and death" on its hands.
Yeah... whatever... swine. You got no defense. Everything I've said is true.

The blood of thousands of innocent men, women and children is on your religion, and there isn't a person on this board that doesn't know 80% of the killing in the world is done in the name of islamic jihad, period.

Go lie to someone else swine. No one needs to hear your bull shit.

9/11... NEVER FORGET.

Last edited:
Yeah... whatever... swine. You got no defense. Everything I've said is true.
Sure, I'll take your word for it. :lol:

The blood of thousands of innocent men, women and children is on your religion, and there isn't a person on this board that doesn't know 80% of the killing in the world is done in the name of islamic jihad, period.
Source?

Go lie to someone else swine. No one needs to hear your bull shit.

9/11... NEVER FORGET.
Again, pussy, why weren't you fighting with your heroes in 1994? Why aren't you perpetrating genocide as we speak?

Tomorrow, you will be either the King or Queen of the whole world...

And how is that different from today?

king.jpg

Make the islamic religion disappear.

Well aren't you just tolerant of others and their religions.

"Religions?" Where did you get the plural from?
Religions are like fishes. When you have more than one kind, they are religions. Various religions use various standards and methods of worship. Religion suffices as a definition of each one of the many religions in existence just as fish suffices as a definition of each of the various fishes known to man.

In this case, Dogbert is correct...you are not.

Well aren't you just tolerant of others and their religions.

"Religions?" Where did you get the plural from?
Religions are like fishes. When you have more than one kind, they are religions. Various religions use various standards and methods of worship. Religion suffices as a definition of each one of the many religions in existence just as fish suffices as a definition of each of the various fishes known to man.

In this case, Dogbert is correct...you are not.

In this case, both you and Dogbert are incorrect. I referred to "one" religion, "specifically." Not two, three, four, or any other type of conglomerate that you are trying to spin this into. The correct term when referencing "one specific item" is to describe it singularly.

My mother was a teacher. It appears I benefited from that more than whatever education it is that you or Dogbert have. Possibly you're still in school and haven't gotten to basic grammar yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back