You're the King or Queen of the World...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Tomorrow, you will be either the King or Queen of the whole world - depending on your particular sex. You will only be the King or Queen of the whole world for only one day. What is the one thing you will do to make the world a better place so that people will remember you when you are no longer the King or Queen of the world? As the King or Queen of the world, there is nothing that you cannot decree and and your orders must be followed. There is nothing that you cannot do or cause to be done. Your wish is our command.

As King of the entire world, I would decree that on this day you must spend the entire day with all of your enemies and to create an environment in which you could live in peace.

Abolish credit in all forms except for student loans, car and home loans. No more credit cards, if you cant buy it with cash, you cant buy it!

Legalize marijuana. Possession of any other drug will be a felony punishable by no less than 5 years in prison. For every new possession charge, add 5 more years.

Anyone on public assistance of any sort will be drug tested. Expect random tests until you no longer need public assistance.

Abolish credit in all forms except for student loans, car and home loans. No more credit cards, if you cant buy it with cash, you cant buy it!

Legalize marijuana. Possession of any other drug will be a felony punishable by no less than 5 years in prison. For every new possession charge, add 5 more years.

Anyone on public assistance of any sort will be drug tested. Expect random tests until you no longer need public assistance.

:clap2::clap2:

Vaporize Republicans.

i love the tollerant accepting left.....you do know they can't help it....they were born that way.....
:lol: Well...if I were Queen for the day that's what I'd do. But since I live in a country that is tolerant of the viewpoints of others, no matter how misguided, if I were President for the day I would not do the same.

I thought this was a fantasy thread?

Oh, but yeah...you're tolerant of people that are born your way.

Vaporize Republicans.

i love the tollerant accepting left.....you do know they can't help it....they were born that way.....
:lol: Well...if I were Queen for the day that's what I'd do. But since I live in a country that is tolerant of the viewpoints of others, no matter how misguided, if I were President for the day I would not do the same.

I thought this was a fantasy thread?

Oh, but yeah...you're tolerant of people that are born your way.

really....a hundred says i am more tollerant accepting and open minded than you.....

but first...tell me what is "my" way.....

Make Pole Rider disappear.

This is your muslim world, and nobody needs it. Now go eat a pork chop ya filthy rectum log.

4010388244_6c4e0e2871_o.jpg

Yes, dumbfuck, the totality of Islam's achievements can be summed up by that picture. :lol:

Good news - your dream almost came true in Yugoslavia about fifteen years ago. Your beliefs put into action:

srebrenica_video.jpg

srebrenica002.jpg

0,1020,658640,00.jpg

9b4436f6-2782-46a8-8aa8-29ade38fe1c9.hmedium.jpg

504x_bosniangirl071009.jpg

If you feel as strongly as you do, why weren't you fighting with the Serbs in '94, pussy? :lol:

Make Pole Rider disappear.

This is your muslim world, and nobody needs it. Now go eat a pork chop ya filthy rectum log.

4010388244_6c4e0e2871_o.jpg

Yes, dumbfuck, the totality of Islam's achievements can be summed up by that picture. :lol:

Good news - your dream almost came true in Yugoslavia about fifteen years ago. Your beliefs put into action:

srebrenica_video.jpg

srebrenica002.jpg

0,1020,658640,00.jpg

9b4436f6-2782-46a8-8aa8-29ade38fe1c9.hmedium.jpg

504x_bosniangirl071009.jpg

If you feel as strongly as you do, why weren't you fighting with the Serbs in '94, pussy? :lol:

so let me see if i have this right since serbs killed people it is ok for muslims to cut off heads.....

so let me see if i have this right since serbs killed people it is ok for muslims to cut off heads.....

Nothing justifies the killing of innocents anywhere by anyone, "Muslim" or otherwise.

edit: I find it interesting that you were more offended by something I didn't even say than you were by Pole Rider's desire to eradicate my entire religion. I can't say I'm surprised, though. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back