You're so smart you're stupid vol I

Mr. Right

Jul 12, 2008
South Jersey
Global warming is a bigger danger than radical Islam.

Most smart people agree with that statement. That is up until the knife has cut off their head.

There are a billion people who want their religion to be proven superior. Their own standing in the world makes it obvious to them that Islam is not the cause of the world's great achievements. Christianity's open mindedness has.

They can't accept this so they chose to war with the Christian world.

The problem is, our intelligentsia has their collective heads up their own ass.

Meanwhile there are 7000 year old stumps discovered in Siberia where there was once large sheets of ice.

This is global warming. But there is'nt a Buick buried in the tundra. I wonder what kind of SUV was around 7000 years ago.

90% of all species have died off. The planet replaces them.

One day Liberals will be extinct mainly because of natural selection. You know evolution doing it's job.:lol:

Finally, CO2 is air for plant life. If you get rid of CO2, your killing the food source for many animals like 3 toe'd sloths and pine land Wombats.

If they die off, meat eaters like sabre tooth cats can't eat.

Did you ever think that mammoths are cold weather elephants?

Global warming started a long time ago. And it's all because of cave men and their Ferarris.

Last edited:
Global warming is a bigger danger than radical Islam.

Most smart people agree with that statement. That is up until the knife has cut off their head.

There are a billion people who want their religion to be proven superior. Their own standing in the world makes it obvious to them that Islam is not the cause of the world's great achievements. Christianity's open mindedness has.

They can't accept this so they chose to war with the Christian world.

The problem is, our intelligentsia has their collective heads up their own ass.

Meanwhile there are 7000 year old stumps discovered in Siberia where there was once large sheets of ice.

This is global warming. But there is'nt a Buick buried in the tundra. I wonder what kind of SUV was around 7000 years ago.

90% of all species have died off. The planet replaces them.

One day Liberals will be extinct mainly because of natural selection. You know evolution doing it's job.:lol:

Finally, CO2 is air for plant life. If you get rid of CO2, your killing the food source for many animals like 3 toe'd sloths and pine land Wombats.

If they die off, meat eaters like sabre tooth cats can't eat.

Did you ever think that mammoths are cold weather elephants?

Global warming started a long time ago. And it's all because of cave men and their Ferarris.

i think you actually make WOW look intelligent

i think you actually make WOW look intelligent

Wow must be a genius. whoever Wow is...

Thirty years ago, liberals said the ice was going to take over.

Where are they now?

They are running around screaming about Global Changing Warmth Factors.:cuckoo:

The oceans are not boiling. Only you are.:D

Wow must be a genius. whoever Wow is...

Thirty years ago, liberals said the ice was going to take over.

Where are they now?

They are running around screaming about Global Changing Warmth Factors.:cuckoo:

The oceans are not boiling. Only you are.:D

im boiling huh? trying to figure out what is going on in your head is more like it

im not a dem, by the way. just hate misinformation

im boiling huh? trying to figure out what is going on in your head is more like it

im not a dem, by the way. just hate misinformation

how am I misinformed?

These people with their alarmist views are filling everyone's heads with junk science.

The earth has Weather. we've been tracking weather for 200 years. The planet has been here for 4 billion. That is if it's not older.

The planet isn't going anywhere. We are. And we didn't cause it. We're not that powerful.

If we were to blow up the earth's surface with every Nuke on the planet, what would happen?

Life would come back. You might have 6 eyeballs but life would come back.

To think otherwise is ignorant and arrogant. Our Cadillacs aren't killing anyone by heating the globe. The Sun has cycles too.

While I'm writing this, I'm burning wood in the back yard. Yes that's right, I'm heating the planet.:D

Global Warming happens every year. It's called Summer.

Forum List

Back