You're Not Helping, Nancy

Rarely do you see someone contradict themselves in the very next sentence ... you've just seen it, folks.

The whole point of my OP is that Pelosi's "help" will hurt him and therefor he doesn't need it.

If her help will hurt him then it isn't helping.

I think the point was there wasn't anything Pelosi could possibly say that could have helped Obama. The fact this was the particular sentence she used is irrelevant. Its the fact she opened her mouth at all.

most of the members of the senate know that Speaker of the House of Representatives isn't one of them. Robert Byrd is still thinking it over.

skipped civics,eh?

Huh? Better review those civic books again. Speaker of the House is not a member of the Senate at all and I'm pretty sure ALL members of the Senate know that, not just most. LOL After all, every member of the House, including Speaker of the House is in the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - and not a member of the Senate at all. But THIS position is in the line for President BEFORE anyone else but the VP. Even before Byrd who is in the one in the Senate and comes after the Speaker of the House in the line of succession.

Last edited:
I think I'm confused... how does what Nancy said hurt Obama?

it NANCY'S opinion is that Obama is a blessing then so the fuck what?

Perhaps she feels that he's exactly what this country needs right now... perhaps she has faith in HER God that he put Obama on this path. I haven't heard Obama say that he's a blessing from God, have you?

I think this is much ado about nothing Article.

I happen to look at Obama as a blessing too... I don't look at him as the Messiah the way the Repubs or Cons would like to paint it but I certainly do think his vision and his plan to return this country to what it should be and could be again is a blessing.

Many people probably feel the same way and I don't see anything wrong with that.

I don't think Repubs have the market cornered on thinking God knows what they need...

If Palin and Bush can claim war is a plan from God I have no problem with someone saying that they feel Obama is a blessing from God because he's exactly what this country needs at this moment in time.

And if a Republican has said this when introducing McCain, your reaction would have been......? If you hold the people of both political parties to different standards, then don't be surprised when people end up outraged.

New Topics

Forum List

Back