'you're intolerant!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
☭proletarian☭;2040353 said:
Did this profound thought come to you in a vision or have you been reading law books again?
Through a discussion with Allie and Gunny, actually. Gunny was upset that I was being intolerant of Allie's attempts to justify genocide, rape, and murder because the people committing it were just following orders.

You're an idiot. I find it amusing you had to leave that thread in order to perpetuate the lie that wouldn't take there.

☭proletarian☭;2040353 said:
Did this profound thought come to you in a vision or have you been reading law books again?
Through a discussion with Allie and Gunny, actually. Gunny was upset that I was being intolerant of Allie's attempts to justify genocide, rape, and murder because the people committing it were just following orders.

You're an idiot. I find it amusing you had to leave that thread in order to perpetuate the lie that wouldn't take there.
What lie?

I asked you whether rape and genocide were okay.

You said it is so long as the right person tells you to do it.

I'm intolerate of your sensitivity.

don't make me post barry manilow vids...

Be warned, you do that and I'll post Celine Dion whining about her heart going on. Every time I hear that I want to make her heart stop - permanently.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to California Girl again.

I am intolerant of folks doing weird things to quotes.

That is not what Gunny was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back