'you're intolerant!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

Ya know what? Some things shouldn't be tolerated. Rape and murder among them.

thanks, cap'n obvious.

tremendous insight.

It was news to Gunny. It hadn't occurred to him that refusing to tolerate genocide might be a good thing.

Did this profound thought come to you in a vision or have you been reading law books again?

Did this profound thought come to you in a vision or have you been reading law books again?
Through a discussion with Allie and Gunny, actually. Gunny was upset that I was being intolerant of Allie's attempts to justify genocide, rape, and murder because the people committing it were just following orders.

☭proletarian☭;2040353 said:
Through a discussion with Allie and Gunny, actually. Gunny was upset that I was being intolerant of Allie's attempts to justify genocide, rape, and murder because the people committing it were just following orders.

you're completely delusional.

shocker

shocker
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/106199-more-intolerance-from-christians-21.html

Gunny is my sock puppet so whatever he said works for me. He is my evil twin..... I know, who knew that I had an evil side? It was a shock to me, I can tell you. :eek:

☭proletarian☭;2040370 said:

shocker
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/106199-more-intolerance-from-christians-21.html

i've read the thread already.

you have mad linking skilz though.

sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back