you're insecure about your own heritage if you insist on putting folks with different heritages down

If blacks would stop committing the majority of violent crime in this country then us whites would have less to criticize them about.
If whites would stop committing the vast majority of crime in this country we wouldn't laugh at you when you say what you just did.

It's a damn good thing you guys are only 14% of the population because if you were 65% like whites then you'd kill everybody in a matter of months.

Really? I don't think so. Many things change if that happens dumb ass.

The per capita argument rests upon using math to make claims of crime rates based on population. Whites are real good at looking for excuses, but none really exist. The excuse begins with whites being 5 times the population of blacks. I was told that since whites have 5 times the population they must commit 5 times the number of crimes to be equal to that of blacks. If this is not lunacy then what is?

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have 2.6 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 13 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how there are whites who can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Let’s keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now. We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5, there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

So you see dumb ass, if we had the same number as whites what you say would not even come close to happening.

White people fear negros; like children fear vegetables...
If that were true then white boys would have no problem fighting back when I slap the shit out of them. They also wouldnt turn red when I stared at them.

*pats him on the head*

Now, now, what did I tell you about your sad, transparent, overcompensating fantasies, fool? No one is buying the little act, so you can take a break now.

i just don't harbor resentment toward anything or anyone. i'm too busy!

If that were true then white boys would have no problem fighting back when I slap the shit out of them. They also wouldnt turn red when I stared at them.

*pats him on the head*

Now, now, what did I tell you about your sad, transparent, overcompensating fantasies, fool? No one is buying the little act, so you can take a break now.

The guy's a real character, isn't he? Lol. I wonder how much is serious and how much is a circus performance. I'm guessing 40/60.

*pats him on the head*

The guy's a real character, isn't he? Lol. I wonder how much is serious and how much is a circus performance. I'm guessing 40/60.

0/100

If blacks would stop committing the majority of violent crime in this country then us whites would have less to criticize them about.
If whites would stop committing the vast majority of crime in this country we wouldn't laugh at you when you say what you just did.

It's a damn good thing you guys are only 14% of the population because if you were 65% like whites then you'd kill everybody in a matter of months.

Al and IM2, don't understand proportions.

It's too hard for them.

"you're insecure about your own heritage if you insist on putting folks with different heritages down"

I believe these men address issues related to insecurities experienced by large numbers of illogical thinking, HATEFUL "Pro Black" minded Americans.

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement"
~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

Forum List

Back