"You're Hired!" Rick Perry Slogan

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Will he run for POTUS?

I don't know, but WOW! What a message Rick Perry delivered last night when he told a room full of enthusiastic New York Republicans (and dowager biased, conservative-hating infotainment spinners):

(referring to silly ol' Donald Trump)

"He's known for saying You're Fired!" Perry said. "We're known for saying You're Hired! That's what we do in Texas!"

Read more: Rick Perry stays mum - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Notice how the idiot reporter titled her diatribe to base: "Perry stays mum" and compares him to George W. Bush (to appeal to Bush Derangement Syndrome neophytes)

Oh, bwahahahahaha !!!

Rick Perry sounds like a guy I'd like to see running for President!!

How about it, Governor Perry, enter the race and kick some BHO heiney!

:woohoo:

To all the DNC operatives who are pushing this thread to the bottom this morning? I'm sayin':

BUMP!!

ok, ok, ok... So this thread didn't make it to the big time. *sigh* oh, well.

I really thought the unemployment rate in the USA was an issue. I thought people would really like jobs and to get off welfare, to take pride in themselves and a great job. To give their families the basics in life, kids, school for the kids, a home in a good neighborhood, a good car...

I guess that's only in my beautiful Texas.

So, ok. We'll just keep telling folks here, "You're hired." And give 'em good jobs with a secure future.

And we'll keep Governor Rick Perry to ourselves, if y'all insist.

No harm. No foul.

:eusa_angel:

Well "Where's the beef" worked for Reagan.
Prople are for the most part pretty stupit and elections are merely popularity contests.

You know what the irony here is?

He's talking to New Yorkers.

The unemployment rate in Texas is 8%.

The unemployment rate in New York is 7.9%

The per capita income of Texas (2009) 36,484

The per capita income of New York 46,957

Per Capita Personal Income by State — Infoplease.com

Regional and State Employment and Unemployment Summary

Wow, a response from a person in fabulous New York that has the best theater district in the world, a startlingly beautiful and busy harbor, the Statue of Liberty, great food and the best chefs everywhere, and more skyscrapers per square mile than almost anywhere else in the world. Thanks, for responding NYcarbineer. You truly have an amazing state.

And you came up with a nice theoretical surrebuttal, too. There's only one problem. After a couple of years, we don't forget the jobless in the Friendship State. They're still in our stats. I hear that's not the case everywhere there's an easy vote to collect if you ignore all the jobless elephants in the livin' room.

:eusa_whistle:

Come to Texas, where we have a sayin': You're hired!!!

Wow, a response from a person in fabulous New York that has the best theater district in the world, a startlingly beautiful and busy harbor, the Statue of Liberty, great food and the best chefs everywhere, and more skyscrapers per square mile than almost anywhere else in the world. Thanks, for responding NYcarbineer. You truly have an amazing state.

And you came up with a nice theoretical surrebuttal, too. There's only one problem. After a couple of years, we don't forget the jobless in the Friendship State. They're still in our stats. I hear that's not the case everywhere there's an easy vote to collect if you ignore all the jobless elephants in the livin' room.

Anyone have any idea what this idiot is babbling about?

A classic southern inbred who thinks New York State is one big city LOLOLOLOL

You need to get off the porch and see the world, Jazbo.

Prople are for the most part pretty stupit and elections are merely popularity contests.

"Stupit?" Well, that's antithesis to the Republican message where the individual dignity, worth, and value are always valued. And I have a feeling if Rick Perry ever decides that yes, he will run for POTUS and somehow wins, just his winning will tell the financial sector a little message: it's high time to be hirin' again.

Success starts with an idea. Rick Perry fired up that idea by reminding people of his dedication to see that he will roll up his shirtsleeves and get industries in the hiring mood again, and there will be an abundance of jobs. He will do all a man can do to make sure Americans are helping Americans with work.

Only two men in history have overcome the 1-term gubernatorial firing tendency in the Friendship State. That's George W. Bush who bent over backward as President and did all he could do to make sure people had jobs, and Rick Perry who seems determined to outdo President Bush.

Texans hiring a guy for a second term as governor just hasn't been done all that often, but GWB started something, and it's all about making sure people have job opportunities, and the best place for that is in the private sector job area.

BTW, have you noticed how much Rick Perry SOUNDS like George W. Bush. Seriously, I mean the voice, the accent.

Oh, and let's not forget, in 2000 GW Bush was the rising star from Texas everyone was raving about.

"Stupit?" Well, that's antithesis to the Republican message where the individual dignity, worth, and value are always valued. And I have a feeling if Rick Perry ever decides that yes, he will run for POTUS and somehow wins, just his winning will tell the financial sector a little message: it's high time to be hirin' again.

Success starts with an idea. Rick Perry fired up that idea by reminding people of his dedication to see that he will roll up his shirtsleeves and get industries in the hiring mood again, and there will be an abundance of jobs. He will do all a man can do to make sure Americans are helping Americans with work.

Only two men in history have overcome the 1-term gubernatorial firing tendency in the Friendship State. That's George W. Bush who bent over backward as President and did all he could do to make sure people had jobs, and Rick Perry who seems determined to outdo President Bush.

Texans hiring a guy for a second term as governor just hasn't been done all that often, but GWB started something, and it's all about making sure people have job opportunities, and the best place for that is in the private sector job area.

There now that's the way the Perry propaganda should go...

...Perry for president because he compares favorably to George W. Bush!!!

jeezus this is fun.

Sorry, dear, you're all washed up. My education after high school was everywhere else except Texas, and I've been around the world a half dozen times. Try your schtick on someone who really cares.

I came home to Texas to retire after 45 years because I was proud of two astonishing fellow Texans--President Bush and Governor Perry and their great Texan staffs.

The idiots are the NYT press wannabes who keep shooting themselves in the foot while aimin' at great Texans on account of not liking southern accents.

If you want presidential persons in your state, brew some folks who care about other human beings' dignity, honesty, and purpose-driven lives.

And quit foisting those little self-centered weiners with gaping negative badmouths all over the place.

Last edited:

Sorry, dear, you're all washed up. My education after high school was everywhere else except Texas, and I've been around the world a half dozen times. Try your schtick on someone who really cares.

I came home to Texas to retire after 45 years because I was proud of two astonishing Texans--President Bush and Governor Perry.

The idiots are the NYT press wannabes who keep shooting themselves in the foot while aimin' at great Texans on account of not liking southern accents.

If you want presidential persons in your state, brew some folks who care about other human beings' dignity, honesty, and purpose-driven lives.

And quit foisting those little self-centered weiners with gaping negative badmouths all over the place.

Your people in Texas are poorer and less educated than New Yorkers.

If you'd 'been around' you'd know that there's more to New York than New York City.

Our unemployment rate is no worse than Texas, and we make more money.

There now that's the way the Perry propaganda should go...

...Perry for president because he compares favorably to George W. Bush!!!

jeezus this is fun.

Well, you have no contest, my dear liberal mentor. Everybody in the whole world compares favorably to Anthony Weiner and Barack Hussein Oblarney.

I came home to Texas to retire after 45 years because I was proud of two astonishing Texans--President Bush and Governor Perry.

Your people in Texas are poorer and less educated than New Yorkers.

If you'd 'been around' you'd know that there's more to New York than New York City.

Our unemployment rate is no worse than Texas, and we make more money.

We're poorer and less educated because you watched the Texas Chain Saw Massacre 999 times?

Oh, my, by all means, check your shock absorbers. Your car may not be in touch with the level of your condescension to speak to little ol' Texas-born me today.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Will he run for POTUS?

I don't know, but WOW! What a message Rick Perry delivered last night when he told a room full of enthusiastic New York Republicans (and dowager biased, conservative-hating infotainment spinners):

"He's known for saying You're Fired!" Perry said. "We're known for saying You're Hired! That's what we do in Texas!"

Notice how the idiot reporter titled her diatribe to base: "Perry stays mum" and compares him to George W. Bush (to appeal to Bush Derangement Syndrome neophytes)

Oh, bwahahahahaha !!!

Will he hire you for all of those jobs the illegals used to work in your state for $.50 a day? :)

Texas cost of living:

Texas Cost Of Living Statistics Apartments-$715 per month - Utilities- $105 per month
Electricity - 9.21 cents KWH - Gas Prices - $2.60 per gallon
State Sales Tax: 6.25% - 8.25% (depending on local taxes)
Gasoline Tax- .20 cents per gallon
Diesel Fuel Tax - .20 cents per gallon
Cigarette Tax - $1.41 per pack of 20
Income Taxes - None

Texas Cost Of Living
Now, how does that compare to New York?

Will he run for POTUS?

Oh, bwahahahahaha !!!

Will he hire you for all of those jobs the illegals used to work in your state for $.50 a day? :)

Ah, memory lane is such a primrose path, dear, isn't it. May I be so bold as to advise a supplement program that will bring you back into the present?

As I recollect it, minimum wage is 16 times that or better. :eusa_angel:

And taking a tea of ginkgo biloba, blueberries, omega-3s, vitamin B complex and vitamin E can help you to keep your brain fitter, you cute little pomegranate, you.

BTW, have you noticed how much Rick Perry SOUNDS like George W. Bush. Seriously, I mean the voice, the accent.

This is the one major drawback with Perry as a candidate.

Obama will paint Perry as Bush the third, and that will allow him to run against Bush again.

This is the one major drawback with Perry as a candidate.

Obama will paint Perry as Bush the third, and that will allow him to run against Bush again.

Thanks for the link to truisms about the low cost of living in Texas, Missourian. Last week, I harvested half a bushel of tomatos from my garden with almost no effort. What a deal, hm?

I've been to every corner of the US, Missourian, and I know of no where else people sound like me, but everyone I ever met outside the state knew I was from Texas. In some places, that's grounds for Texans to just shut up. Can you imagine a low iq ascribed to our natives by hoity toities who care nothing for whether their fellow man has a job or not, but they just "know" they're quicker than someone else on account of a soft drawl? Such is the object of a lot of amusement deep in the heart of Texas where I live. Experience has taught me to let them rail on until their condescension wires ultimately scramble their climb to the top of the opinion heap.

It's too bad all Americans can't be more like those from the Show-me state who like proof, not poof.

Forum List

Back