‘You’re going to have to shoot them in the head,’ Beck said of Democratic leaders

Bones

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010
‘You’re going to have to shoot them in the head,’ Beck said of Democratic leaders | Raw Story

Discussing Democratic leaders during a June broadcast for the Republican Fox News Channel, conspiracy host Glenn Beck told his followers they would have to "shoot them in the head" in order to bring an end to an alleged "communist" agenda.

"They believe in communism," he said. "They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you."

A transcript of Beck's show was still available on the Fox News website. (Screenshot.)

In the very next breath, he mentioned then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), claiming her "George Washington" was "Karl Marx."

For context, more of Beck's contentious statement is reflected below:

"Tea parties believe in small government. We believe in returning to the principles of our Founding Fathers. We respect them. We revere them. Shoot me in the head before I stop talking about the Founders. Shoot me in the head if you try to change our government.

"I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don't. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.

I shudder to think that thousands tune in to hear this conspiratorial, incendiary rubbish. To believe that the Democrats are anything close to communists is insanity. Can this culture get anymore pathetic; fucked up; hopeless?

My bet is yes.

Last edited:
Actually, he said it to the Democrat leaders in reference to dealing with violent revolutionaries who are active in their party.

Are you guys really that dumb?

"I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don't. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.
You've been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you."

You know who he's talking to? "You in the media and most of Washington..." who have brought in the radicals.

He's talking to the Left, genius.

Still......how does saying violent bullshit like this help anything?

Looking for some of Sharron Angle's "second amendment solutions"?

fer crying out loud..

are lefties some wussies or what?

this is getting PATHETIC.:lol::eusa_whistle:

Exactly how else do you deal with violent revolutionaries who think you are with them and who get pissed off when they realize you've been using them and try to kill you?

‘You’re going to have to shoot them in the head,’ Beck said of Democratic leaders | Raw Story

Discussing Democratic leaders during a June broadcast for the Republican Fox News Channel, conspiracy host Glenn Beck told his followers they would have to "shoot them in the head" in order to bring an end to an alleged "communist" agenda.

"They believe in communism," he said. "They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you."

A transcript of Beck's show was still available on the Fox News website. (Screenshot.)

In the very next breath, he mentioned then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), claiming her "George Washington" was "Karl Marx."

"Tea parties believe in small government. We believe in returning to the principles of our Founding Fathers. We respect them. We revere them. Shoot me in the head before I stop talking about the Founders. Shoot me in the head if you try to change our government.

I shudder to think that thousands tune in to hear this conspiratorial, incendiary rubbish. To believe that the Democrats are anything close to communists is insanity. Can this culture get anymore pathetic; fucked up; hopeless?

My bet is yes.

And yet none of his listeners went out and shot anybody up. Amazing, huh.....

My bet is yes.

And yet none of his listeners went out and shot anybody up. Amazing, huh.....

Erm..no.

One got in a gun battle with police on his way to shoot up a church.

Exactly how else do you deal with violent revolutionaries who think you are with them and who get pissed off when they realize you've been using them and try to kill you?

You know.....good point.

Also, if you think about it......the tea baggers were the ones that started taking guns to rallies (remember Obama's health care rallies), and Dick Army is the one that started the whole astro-turf bullshit in the first place.

If I was a GOP congress critter, I'd be nervous around any of them tea party types. They've got guns and God on their side (or so they say), and one of them redneck idiots may be unbalanced enough to go tell their GOP congress critter that "you lie", only at the point of one of those guns that is emblazoned with it.

And........if the GOP doesn't appease the teabaggers soon, I'd be willing to bet that come 2012, it's gonna be yet another shellacking for the Republican party. It's already kinda started.

th14_6_18.gif
th34FD176AEFE42F4C.gif
th46EC43BAB1D643C6.gif
thbadass7gb.gif
thflamethrower.gif
ths0250.gif
thbogen.gif

and lastly....

th497018.jpg

You know.....good point.

Also, if you think about it......the tea baggers were the ones that started taking guns to rallies (remember Obama's health care rallies), and Dick Army is the one that started the whole astro-turf bullshit in the first place.

If I was a GOP congress critter, I'd be nervous around any of them tea party types. They've got guns and God on their side (or so they say), and one of them redneck idiots may be unbalanced enough to go tell their GOP congress critter that "you lie", only at the point of one of those guns that is emblazoned with it.

And........if the GOP doesn't appease the teabaggers soon, I'd be willing to bet that come 2012, it's gonna be yet another shellacking for the Republican party. It's already kinda started.

OMg, the crystal ball is speaking again.:lol::lol:

And just what does a "REDNECK" type look like. good grief.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether I took the comment out of context or not, Beck still remains a cheesedicked demagogue hellbent on making a buck off of the jerkoffs who actually support his hucksterism.

The head shot is obviously ineffective in certain cases, so I'd suggest the heart. Oh wait, some of them would actually have to have a heart first. This of course can be said for the dengenerates in both parties.

Regardless of whether I took the comment out of context or not, Beck still remains a cheesedicked demagogue hellbent on making a buck off of the jerkoffs who actually support his hucksterism.

As a libertarian I completely support this message. He's a duplicitous charlatan. If we're going to shoot someone we should start with him and work our way up.

you turn the other cheek :rolleyes:

That is an option. True. But it doesn't mean any less people are necessarily dead.

Forum List

Back