You're all unrealistic

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
Also, I never said anything self-incriminating. I actually am a virgin by choice. But I've had so many chances to change that, but I just felt as though I should perhaps wait till marriage. But on second thought, you're only young once, so why not?

Note: I do not support nor endorse half the things I say.:cuckoo:

You think that sex doesn't happen in high schools or junior high schools. You're so wrong. You think that just because your little teen doesnt tell you about her love life, that means she must not have one. In which case you're also wrong. Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
Also, I never said anything self-incriminating. I actually am a virgin by choice. But I've had so many chances to change that, but I just felt as though I should perhaps wait till marriage. But on second thought, you're only young once, so why not?

You think that sex doesn't happen in high schools or junior high schools. You're so wrong. You think that just because your little teen doesnt tell you about her love life, that means she must not have one. In which case you're also wrong. Grow the fuck up.

solace ponders *her* next post....

450_fatblogger.jpg

• Banned
That's what I like to hear... A young, wet behind the ears punk telling me to grow the fuck up. I think we all have a pretty good idea about you now.

Because I'm expressing my beliefs? I'm 18 and can vote just like you or del.

solace ponders *her* next post....

450_fatblogger.jpg
I was wondering what became of Amanda.

That's what I like to hear... A young, wet behind the ears punk telling me to grow the fuck up. I think we all have a pretty good idea about you now.

Because I'm expressing my beliefs? I'm 18 and can vote just like you or del.

There's no voting involved. You act on impulse. If you see one straying from the herd, you strike. After that, there's no satisfying your hunger.

The whole notion of "waiting until marriage" has got to be the most idiotic notion ever conceived.

Sex is such a crucial aspect of a marriage and everyone is born with an innate sex drive. Why in the hell would you wait until you entered into a legally binding obligation to see if everything was hunky-dory in the sack?

I agree with you GTH , it would be like not sharing what foods you like or what your poltics are.

The no sex before marriage age is over.

It had one purpose and that was to keep bloodlines intact.

You can now have a childs DNA tested to see if they are yours.

No more need for no sex before marriage

The whole notion of "waiting until marriage" has got to be the most idiotic notion ever conceived.

Sex is such a crucial aspect of a marriage and everyone is born with an innate sex drive. Why in the hell would you wait until you entered into a legally binding obligation to see if everything was hunky-dory in the sack?

Masturba****

Grows hair on you palms and makes you insane.

Actually your sex drive doesn't kick in until puberty (for a normal person)

Masturba****

Grows hair on you palms and makes you insane.

Not to mention going blind.

I hit puberty at age 6 and haven't stopped yet............... :eusa_whistle:

I agree with you GTH , it would be like not sharing what foods you like or what your poltics are.

The no sex before marriage age is over.

It had one purpose and that was to keep bloodlines intact.

You can now have a childs DNA tested to see if they are yours.

No more need for no sex before marriage

Yep, breed like fucking rabbits - as long as you pay for the little bastards.

I hit puberty at age 6 and haven't stopped yet............... :eusa_whistle:

You either suffer from an unnamed disability or you're lying. Puberty doesn't happened until around 13 for your average human being.

we also now have birth control and ways to prevent transmitting STDs.

There is no need for this old custom.

Forum List

Back