You're all stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajwps said:
Did I say that????

There is no need for a Christian to use foul language on this site.

This "Christian" will do and say as he damn well pleases until he's told by a mod or the owner I'm out of bounds.

Pay attention to your own words and actions, and I'll take care of mine.

Pale Rider said:
This "Christian" will do and say as he damn well pleases until he's told by a mod or the owner I'm out of bounds.

Are you and your mouth an example of the love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ of Nazareth? You will fit right in with Jesus Christ in his mansions in the sky.

ajwps said:
Are you and your mouth an example of the love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ of Nazareth? You will fit right in with Jesus Christ in his mansions in the sky.

Me and my mouth are an example of "ME", as your "mouth" is of you.

I could give a rats ass whether you aprove or not of my disposition.

Either get used to it and leave me alone, or ignore me. Because there's nothing else for us to say to each other about the subject.

Pale Rider said:
And also, now, unholyfuckingidiot, you want to call me STUPID? Fuck off you ignorant moron.

Pale Rider says, "Me and my mouth are an example of "ME", as your "mouth" is of you."

It certainly is!!!!

rhakim said:
Yikes! I have been out with the flu. (Flu and allergies do not mix and this is my 4th attack for the past 6 months!)

I just came back to jump back into the discussion. My point was that Islam is in reality a pagan religion and for anyone who is a Christian should be leary of such practices because they have always meant only trouble for Christians. I'm not saying to hate a Muslim person because hate is useless and it is not part of Christianity. However in tolerance terms as a Christian we are not to have any other Gods before us and we are not to entertain things which are considered evil in the sight of God. I can be tolerant of a person and not accept their faith as okay in my books. Alot of things I don't accept and I will tell a person without hesitation that I do not agree but I'm not mean about it. I even work with people who are of Pagan faiths and they know how I feel about it and we've had discussions about it in friendly terms. However I do not accept their faith as valid and still we can talk as friends. The problem is that in todays society there is pressure to just accept everything. Everything goes and there is no truth or morality. And yeah there are those that say they are Christians and go to Church and put in offerings and tithes and go home and act like heathens but that is not everyone and the bible does say that many will come but few are chosen. So I don't doubt that there are those who are doing this. But that is not everyone. Ultimately to be a Christian you cannot just run around accepting everything that society tells you to accept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revelations\ 2:18-20 "Write this letter to the angel of the church in Thyatira. This is the message from the Son of God, whose eyes are bright like flames of fire, whose feet are like polished bronze: 19 "I know all the things you do – your love, your faith, your service, and your patient endurance. And I can see your constant improvement in all these things. 20 But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman – that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet – to lead my servants astray. She is encouraging them to worship idols, eat food offered to idols, and commit sexual sin.

Amos 5:21-27 25 "Was it to me you were bringing sacrifices and offerings during the forty years in the wilderness, Israel? 26 No, your real interest was in your pagan gods – Sakkuth your king god and Kaiwan your star god – the images you yourselves made. 27 So I will send you into exile, to a land east of Damascus," says the LORD, whose name is God Almighty.

For Christians, or any other religious zealot, if it's not their religion it's pagan. Such narrowness of vision keeps one from seeing the common threads which run through all of the worlds religions. This commonality is not a result of divine intervention, but rather the universality of human experience.

Pale Rider said:

Hypocrite.

Bullypulpit said:
For Christians, or any other religious zealot, if it's not their religion it's pagan. Such narrowness of vision keeps one from seeing the common threads which run through all of the worlds religions. This commonality is not a result of divine intervention, but rather the universality of human experience.

Bullypulpit what exactly is your definition of 'the universality of human experience?'

Would you be more accurate to say 'this commonality is not a result of divine intervention, but rather 'a world history perception of human experience?'

Could you also agree that atheisists are also a form of irreligious zealots who have a narrowness of vision that also has a common belief in an evolutionary form of chaos or chance for everything?

ajwps said:
Pale Rider says, "Me and my mouth are an example of "ME", as your "mouth" is of you."

It certainly is!!!!

Just what the hell do you intend to accomplish here aj? Do you want to keep at me until you turn this into an all out personal matter? Or are you going to get the fuck off my case?

Pale Rider said:
Just what the hell do you intend to accomplish here aj? Do you want to keep at me until you turn this into an all out personal matter? Or are you going to get the fuck off my case?

And just what are you trying to accomplish here? It is not I that keeps coming at you, it is you coming against yourself. You are the one who keeps putting your foot in every pile in your yard instead of stepping around them.

There was nothing personal until you started becoming frustrated and making it peronsal against me and everyone else.

You make it so easy....

ajwps said:
And just what are you trying to accomplish here? It is not I that keeps coming at you, it is you coming against yourself. You are the one who keeps putting your foot in every pile in your yard instead of stepping around them.

There was nothing personal until you started becoming frustrated and making it peronsal against me and everyone else.

You make it so easy....

What you fail to see here is that I am what I am. If you don't like that, or if you think unfaviorably of me, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! THAT is what YOU are FAILING to SEE.

I have always been me. The way I am and the way I think aren't going to change no matter whatever dismail, tepid, mentally strained comments you make. I can see through your ten cents and give you change son.

You're picking on the wrong person. Give yourself a time out and gather your thoughts. You need it.

Bullypulpit said:
Walk it like you talk it, boyo.

That is EXACTLY what I do... son. I have NEVER done anything different.

Get your own doorstep clean before you tell me mines dirty.

Pale Rider said:
What you fail to see here is that I am what I am. If you don't like that, or if you think unfaviorably of me, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! THAT is what YOU are FAILING to SEE.

You are apparently making yourself crystal clear about just who you are and how you care. What I or anyone thinks of you is meaningless but what you think of yourself is obvious.

I have always been me. The way I am and the way I think aren't going to change no matter whatever dismail, tepid, mentally strained comments you make. I can see through your ten cents and give you change son.

There is no way I want to change the way you 'think' for you need a little intelligence to do that. What does dismail mean?

You're picking on the wrong person. Give yourself a time out and gather your thoughts. You need it.

Boy I am not picking on you for that would be like kicking a dying dog. Your desire to be an example of being a Christian is apparently not working to well. You want your New Testament to be displayed on publicly paid for property is another example of your egocentricity. Remember, the 'I" Pale Rider can't be wrong. Can he?

ajwps said:
You are apparently making yourself crystal clear about just who you are and how you care. What I or anyone thinks of you is meaningless but what you think of yourself is obvious.

So..... what's your point?

There is no way I want to change the way you 'think' for you need a little intelligence to do that. What does dismail mean?

"Dismal". For those such as yourself who are can't figure out typo's.

Boy I am not picking on you for that would be like kicking a dying dog.

Allrighty then.... you have carried this little bull shit fest to calling me a "dying dog". So, I guess we'll just go for it and let the mods stop it. Because I'm not going to take any shit from some snot nosed little punk. So here's the offer, I'll get on my knee's and LET you kick this "dying dog"... ONCE, and then I'm going to procede to kick the living shit out of you.

Balls in your court now you little fucker. Take the offer or shut your sassy little pie hole prick.

Pale Rider said:
So..... what's your point?

Point? You already made your point.

"Dismal". For those such as yourself who are can't figure out typo's.

Good response.

Allrighty then.... you have carried this little bull shit fest to calling me a "dying dog". So, I guess we'll just go for it and let the mods stop it. Because I'm not going to take any shit from some snot nosed little punk. So here's the offer, I'll get on my knee's and LET you kick this "dying dog"... ONCE, and then I'm going to procede to kick the living shit out of you.

Balls in your court now you little fucker. Take the offer or shut your sassy little pie hole prick.

I prefer not to get into a swearing or threating match with you. You have made yourself into an object of riddicule. Your curses and execrations of bodily harm to me are meaningless.

A threat always contains a piece of advice, just as a piece of advice always contains an implicit threat.

End of conversation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back