You're all stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UNHOLY

You're all selfish people, which is why you believe in this crap in the first place: To get something for yourself. That is the whole basis of religion. More wars are fought over religion that anything and all you people care about is your own advancement into the "promised land". You're all a bunch of self absorbed, foolish, illogical thinking poeple. If your religion din't promise YOU something in return for believing, just merely stated basically everything except self prosperity-you wouldn't even give it a second look! You also limit yourself by classifying yourself. You think that your way is right no matter what anyone else has to say. Bottom line is you're all afraid of the unknown. I don't care, I wasn't there, neither were you, but you base it on your selfishness. I guess that is nature. For all of the Muslims out there, some of you I'm sure are peaceful, some I'm sure are not. WE ARE NOT FIGHTING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BELIEFS, WE ARE FIGHTING PEOPLE WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BELIEVE IN THE MUSLIM RELIGION, THEY ATTACKED US, THEREFORE THOSE PEOPLE MUST PAY THE PRICE. America is the only country to attain so much power so quickly but yet hasn't taken over another country-PERIOD. I think that any religion is basically based on fear, but with that said, I still say that the words "under god" should stay in the pledge of alledgance simply because of popularity and what has been the tradition for so long in America. Anyone who wants to teach their kid different, should do so.:clap:

Gotta love the word stupid - reminds me of "Stupid is as Stupid does" !!!!

Welcome to the board UNHOLY!

religion has motivated people to help others even if it all comes back to selfishness.so i guess in a way selfishness has also promoted unselfishness.:p:

be american buy american -shop wal-mart!!! :D

Cptpwichita posted: "Be American buy American, shop Wal-mart"

You're not doing your homework.

Ladies and gentlemen, another white supremacist.

America is the only country to attain so much power so quickly but yet hasn't taken over another country-PERIOD.

My native american people would like to have a word with you over your history lessons.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
My native american people would like to have a word with you over your history lessons.

People forget.

I find it funny (this has nothing to do with the thread) that people are arguing and whinging over immigrants when this country is chalf full of 'em. At the end of the day - who isn't?

Originally posted by UNHOLY
You're all selfish people, which is why you believe in this crap in the first place: To get something for yourself. That is the whole basis of religion. More wars are fought over religion that anything and all you people care about is your own advancement into the "promised land". You're all a bunch of self absorbed, foolish, illogical thinking poeple. If your religion din't promise YOU something in return for believing, just merely stated basically everything except self prosperity-you wouldn't even give it a second look! You also limit yourself by classifying yourself. You think that your way is right no matter what anyone else has to say. Bottom line is you're all afraid of the unknown. I don't care, I wasn't there, neither were you, but you base it on your selfishness. I guess that is nature. For all of the Muslims out there, some of you I'm sure are peaceful, some I'm sure are not. WE ARE NOT FIGHTING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BELIEFS, WE ARE FIGHTING PEOPLE WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BELIEVE IN THE MUSLIM RELIGION, THEY ATTACKED US, THEREFORE THOSE PEOPLE MUST PAY THE PRICE. America is the only country to attain so much power so quickly but yet hasn't taken over another country-PERIOD. I think that any religion is basically based on fear, but with that said, I still say that the words "under god" should stay in the pledge of alledgance simply because of popularity and what has been the tradition for so long in America. Anyone who wants to teach their kid different, should do so.:clap:

If you didn't come across so agitated you could work as a phyc. or in some field of that sort.
Yes people do use religion as ways of feeling rewarded. Many attend church every sunday (I am sure for social reasons more than anything else) and live the most hell life you can imagine but justify it because they go to church or they donate money to a church.
Sinfull people out there!

I guess Jesus was correct when he said - let he who lives without sin cast the first stone.

:rolleyes:

UNHOLY,

Before we make a specticle here, do you want to rant or do you want to have a serious discussion on your topic?

Yikes! I have been out with the flu. (Flu and allergies do not mix and this is my 4th attack for the past 6 months!)

I just came back to jump back into the discussion. My point was that Islam is in reality a pagan religion and for anyone who is a Christian should be leary of such practices because they have always meant only trouble for Christians. I'm not saying to hate a Muslim person because hate is useless and it is not part of Christianity. However in tolerance terms as a Christian we are not to have any other Gods before us and we are not to entertain things which are considered evil in the sight of God. I can be tolerant of a person and not accept their faith as okay in my books. Alot of things I don't accept and I will tell a person without hesitation that I do not agree but I'm not mean about it. I even work with people who are of Pagan faiths and they know how I feel about it and we've had discussions about it in friendly terms. However I do not accept their faith as valid and still we can talk as friends. The problem is that in todays society there is pressure to just accept everything. Everything goes and there is no truth or morality. And yeah there are those that say they are Christians and go to Church and put in offerings and tithes and go home and act like heathens but that is not everyone and the bible does say that many will come but few are chosen. So I don't doubt that there are those who are doing this. But that is not everyone. Ultimately to be a Christian you cannot just run around accepting everything that society tells you to accept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revelations\ 2:18-20 "Write this letter to the angel of the church in Thyatira. This is the message from the Son of God, whose eyes are bright like flames of fire, whose feet are like polished bronze: 19 "I know all the things you do – your love, your faith, your service, and your patient endurance. And I can see your constant improvement in all these things. 20 But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman – that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet – to lead my servants astray. She is encouraging them to worship idols, eat food offered to idols, and commit sexual sin.

Amos 5:21-27 25 "Was it to me you were bringing sacrifices and offerings during the forty years in the wilderness, Israel? 26 No, your real interest was in your pagan gods – Sakkuth your king god and Kaiwan your star god – the images you yourselves made. 27 So I will send you into exile, to a land east of Damascus," says the LORD, whose name is God Almighty.

DKSuddeth,

Are you referring to Indians? I was born in this country and by definition that makes me a native American also. Just like to clear that up. Take care friend.

Unholy.

NewGuy,

Does a "serious discussion" mean getting deep into religious quotes and bla bla bla? I thought I made a serious point. I could talk about magic all day long and about how smoke and mirrors work, but at the end of the day, magic is still an illusion and is illogical. Some people don't believe things that make no sense.

Unholy.

NewGuy,

Does a "serious discussion" mean getting deep into religious quotes and bla bla bla? I thought I made a serious point. I could talk about magic all day long and about how smoke and mirrors work, but at the end of the day, magic is still an illusion and is illogical. Some people don't believe things that make no sense.

Unholy.

Actually, you brought it up:

You're all selfish people, which is why you believe in this crap in the first place: To get something for yourself. That is the whole basis of religion.
Who is the selfish one here trying to get something for yourself by making the comment of "smoke and mirrors" and what "some people believe".

If you are opposed to "religious quotes" and "bla bla bla", then you should acknowledge that YOU brought it up with your own religion of tunnel vision.

I was asking if you were capaple of civil dialogue. Apparently, not.

cptpwichita,

about not knowing that walmart sells chinese made goods.

one word: idiot.

winston churchi,

Sorry for the agitation but it does agitate me the way people go so overboard on religion just because they want to get to a place called heaven. It wouldn't bother me so much if they kept it to theirselves, but I still find it funny that people can believe in things they can't see or don't make sense. Anyway, would actually like to be a phyc but wouldn't like to go through all of the schooling, HA!

DKSuddeth,

Are you referring to Indians? I was born in this country and by definition that makes me a native American also. Just like to clear that up. Take care friend.

Unholy.

I'll rephrase, for the definition and history impaired, my CHEROKEE ancestors would like to discuss your history lessons with you.

:321:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back