You're a foreign country. Trump is president. Would you share classified material with the US?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Knowing what Trump thinks of our intelligence community.

Knowing that Trump already gave away classified material to Russia in the Oval Office. Material that came from Israel.

Knowing that Trump invited Russian spies to come and work with our intelligence agencies.

Knowing that Trump was stunned when he picked up a paper after Trump's debacle with Putin and his disaster with Sean Hannity,

Trump's lack of candor and his inability to be discreet.

Knowing all that, if you were from a foreign country, would you share intel with the US? Intel that could put people at risk?

Book0078_908399d0-b9c0-436d-9a8d-233585433293.jpg

• Banned

Knowing that Trump already gave away classified material to Russia in the Oval Office. Material that came from Israel.

Knowing that Trump invited Russian spies to come and work with our intelligence agencies.

Knowing that Trump was stunned when he picked up a paper after Trump's debacle with Putin and his disaster with Sean Hannity,

Knowing all that, if you were from a foreign country, would you share intel with the US? Intel that could put people at risk?

.......Or they could email it to Hillary's illegal, unsecure server so that both Huma and Anthony Weiner could review it

• Banned

.......Or they could email it to Hillary's illegal, unsecure server so that both Huma and Anthony Weiner could review it
Do tell us all what could possibly be in those emails that has you so worried for our national security?

Secret meetings with Putin? No, that would be Trump.
Attacks on our election? No, that would be Putin.

Hell, our own intel agencies don't trust Trump as far as they can throw him. Only fools and Trump cultists believe that guy is trustworthy. Trump is so far up Putin's ass that he has a residence in Putin's colon.

Last edited:
What shames me about America is how many cry babies we have in our country.

CRYING-COVER.jpg

Last edited:
why dont you just tell us dean....would you?...
Not if I wanted to keep my sources safe.
Translation: I got nothing, except the lies I make up. ... :cool:
Why do you pretend to be such a dumbsh!t? You know Trump gave away classified material to Russia in the Oval Office we received from Israel. It was a scandal.
To be that ignorant in face of the facts takes enormous determination.

Nobody "knows" any such thing.

Do tell us all what could possibly be in those emails that has you so worried for our national security?

Secret meetings with Putin? No, that would be Trump.
Attacks on our election? No, that would be Putin.

Secret? Hardly.

How did Putin attack? Was it a knife attack?

Hell, our own intel agencies don't trust Trump as far as they can throw him. Only fools and Trump cultists believe that guy is trustworthy. Trump is so far up Putin's ass that he has a residence in Putin's colon.
Fact is I don't think the info that they come up with makess much sense sometimes and most of the info is false, to cover up whatever they are doing. I think of the intel about MOB in Iraq, which I think they did have, but shipped them out of the Nation prior to pulling the plug.

As long as Obama appointees are still involved in a soft coup against the United States it's probably smart for foreign intelligence agencies to stay the hell away from the U.S. It's no big deal though if you consider that there are no big secrets left, only small strategies that can change at the drop of a hat.

Forum List

Back