Your View On Todays Obama's "If We Hadn't Bailed Out GM & Chrysler" VS 9.1% Jobs ?

Fact: NYcarbineer must have lived in a cave from January 2008 - March 2009.

No one's ever posted the 'promise',

but then again, it's a rightwing myth so it runs on fumes.

I love that the Left lost their media Monopoly.

They used to get away with this.

Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%.

Read more: Barack Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure - TIME

When was the last time it was below 9%?

Can you prove him wrong?

Can you show that letting GM and Chrysler go under would have made America a better place?

Can you show that without the 300 billion in tax cuts and the 450 billion in spending in the stimulus that overall, America would be in better shape right now?

Here's proof:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3577-chart-of-the-day-scariest-jobs-ever-sept-2010.jpg

Obama has overseen the Worst Recovery Ever. His policies are Keynesianism put to the Ultimate Test. And the result is an Epic Fail.

We debunked that mess of nonsense months ago.

But of course, as is the case with all rightwing mythology, it inevitably reappears.

SINCE YOU Debunked it? Then SHOW your work. Outta be EASY...NO?

Can you prove him wrong?

Can you show that letting GM and Chrysler go under would have made America a better place?

Can you show that without the 300 billion in tax cuts and the 450 billion in spending in the stimulus that overall, America would be in better shape right now?

can you prove him right?

Can you prove him wrong?

Can you show that it kept the sky from falling?

Is your failure to answer the question a 'No'?

and your failure to answer the question is.....?

Can you prove him wrong?

I think it can be showed that GM didn't need the bail out. That GM received the $ as an election payback.

Can you prove him wrong?

In this case, with millions suffering, you should be asking Obama to prove the negative. You won't however, because you are only a political hack.

IF that were the case? They wouldn't have the Mentality in the first place...If you mean a 'Teachable Moment"? Then Yes...

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.
After they are fed a LINE of yaksqueeze through indoctrination in Gubmint run, Union-Insisted schools? It's a fait a complis. Our youngsters are being fed a line of deep yaksqueeze...
And they wonder why our schools are turning out poorly-educated kids.

and how come Obama never bailed out all the small businesses who were on the virge of going under? and how many small businesses had to shut down in 2009 thanks to the Obama Recession? Obama never sent the average hurting family a check for $50,000 to tie them over until the recession would end. But he didn't mind bailing out his Friends that voted for him!!!

How much of the stimulus was tax cuts for businesses?

I dunno, how much? Does that include the banks and auto companies?

and how come Obama never bailed out all the small businesses who were on the virge of going under? and how many small businesses had to shut down in 2009 thanks to the Obama Recession? Obama never sent the average hurting family a check for $50,000 to tie them over until the recession would end. But he didn't mind bailing out his Friends that voted for him!!!

I think we can count unions as businesses, too. It's not like they're looking out for their members -- they're exploiting them.

I think we can count unions as businesses, too. It's not like they're looking out for their members -- they're exploiting them.

Absolutely *UNIONS* are a business. They are *BIG LABOR*...to use Statist terminology and thinking...that usurps LAW by 'collective bargaining' that appears NO WHWERE in the Constituion...and funnels what money they get right back to the DNC...

I'd say that was Money Laundering that needs to be investigated.

Absolutely *UNIONS* are a business. They are *BIG LABOR*...to use Statist terminology and thinking...that usurps LAW by 'collective bargaining' that appears NO WHWERE in the Constituion...and funnels what money they get right back to the DNC...

It's a protection racket. Nothing more.

....However, when the government claims spending a trillion dollars we don't have WILL create jobs, and it doesn't, it deserves criticism.

Amazing how people don't get this isn't it?
Some people pay attention only to what a politician says and ignore both what he does and the results of those actions.

In short, they're Obamabots.

And they need a microscope right up their asses...

Never happen. Not with the current Administration and the Department of Justi -- err, Protecting Democrat Special Interest Groups.

Never happen. Not with the current Administration and the Department of Justi -- err, Protecting Democrat Special Interest Groups.

Odd How the UNIONS are Glossed over when Statists rally of 'Special Interest Groups'?

Democrats are corrupt...Repubicans aren't far behind...THEY are the Democrats of old...that are bothered by TEA Partiers in thier midsts...

I'd like to see the PARTY system go away, and VOTE for Individuals on their merits...

Somebody said...
It is not of republicans or democrats anymore. It is between us and the banks!

Otherwise my political idealology is based on clean energy...
We once were able to land on the moon. Back then we had three choices... the fossil fueled economy, the uranium fueled or the thorium fueled. Now, we only have one choice that can power a planet (besides the little of renewables).
Yes, our energy decision can (possible) still stave us from hyper inflation and possible global warming.
We need UNLIMITED ENERGY so that we can manufacture EVERYTHING and most all of that (clean) energy should be coming from LFTR which is at least 1,000 times better than conventional nuclear!
Bring in people from all over the world, we will need them as a tax base caused from the need to manufacture billions of batteries and electric cars, etc, etc and so as to (possibly) save us from hyper inflation.
Too bad the globalized (and rather anti-American) banks will NOT fund any of these fundamental solutions.
And please, please, enact trade tariffs!

The reason why the USA will fall to the rations pits is because not enough people will DEMAND these very simple and obvious solutions (at this point, cutting services will do little if no good).

Last edited:

Odd How the UNIONS are Glossed over when Statists rally of 'Special Interest Groups'?

Democrats are corrupt...Repubicans aren't far behind...THEY are the Democrats of old...that are bothered by TEA Partiers in thier midsts...

I'd like to see the PARTY system go away, and VOTE for Individuals on their merits...

:clap2::clap2:

Your View On Todays Obama's "If We Hadn't Bailed Out GM & Chrysler" VS 9.1% Jobs

lynching.jpg

Is that somebody dead? I think it's pretty tasteless to put up a picture of someone who died violently to make a political point. Seems nasty.

Your View On Todays Obama's "If We Hadn't Bailed Out GM & Chrysler" VS 9.1% Jobs

lynching.jpg

Is that somebody dead? I think it's pretty tasteless to put up a picture of someone who died violently to make a political point. Seems nasty.

Any different than the *TRIPE* that you post to "make a political point"?

Make YOU uncomfy deany? Good. It should you myophic OAF.

Forum List

Back