Your View On Todays Obama's "If We Hadn't Bailed Out GM & Chrysler" VS 9.1% Jobs ?

Why did GWB let Enron go under?
Lehman?
why was the UAW so special
Because they're a Democrat special interest group, and must be given huge wodges of taxpayer money.

Well let's see,,,maybe "W" let Enron go under because they committed FRAUD! How quickly people forget stuff like that.
I didn't forget. How does that refute my point?
And Lehman Brothers North American operations was purchased by Barclay's the day after Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy. So they didn't need any help from "W".
How does that refute my point?
I hope this info helps answer your question.
I didn't have a question. You can tell because my sentence ended in a ".".

The only people to have benefited from the GM bailout is the UAW, a Democrat special interest group. You can pretend otherwise, but that's all it is -- a pretense.

Fact: The nation lost more jobs with the stimulus, than the White House said we would if we did nothing.

Can't argue against that.

I still feel that the government would have gotten of a lot cheaper if they just cut everyone a check for a couple hundred grand instead of the money they wasted on a stimulus that did nothing in the way of stimulating anything.Except maybe that thing in Chris Mathews pants.

I wonder if we are gonna hear the same old "Glimmers Of Hope" speech every month thru October 2012 from either Yobama or Biden. as each month passes by with an average 9.0% unemployment,,,60% of the country will be laughing at the dynamic duo trying to convince us that we are in recovery and need another 4 years before we see full employment.:clap2:

How many auto workers are in your state? - USATODAY.com

Jobs affected by the auto industry includes retail, manufacturing and service sectors, larger industries like steel, glass and electronics and individual jobs such as taxi-driving, travel and advertising.

There is no state not touched by the auto industry and the right wing says, "Let it die". Then the right wing gets so made when I point out that fact that many just aren't bright. Even after reading this, they will still see no connection between the auto industry and the rest of the country or how their lives would be affected by that industry going down.

:razz:

Once again, Our Modern Day Messiah finds himself in a "George Castanza-Art Vandalay" Moment! And when you think about it, Obama is our modern day George Castanza. Always having to lie about all of his past & recent scandals&screw-ups. Today he tried to explain to a small crowd in Toledo,OH. that if it wasn't for the Billions He Gave To GM&Chrysler,all those "Union Employees" would of lost their jobs and the country would of been in a much deeper recession. It's wearing out OBAMA !!! Two and a half Years of high unemployment and weak growth. What's Obama gonna tell the nation in one/two months if unemployment hits 9.3%? Will It Be George Bush's Fault?:lol:

Well, for those of us in Toledo, saving GM and Chrysler has kept this town afloat. And not only did they save existing jobs, Chrysler is hiring new employees again. Had all those jobs been lost, Toledo and most of northwest Ohio would have become one of the most depressed areas in the country.

Saving these companies made sense and it was the right thing to do. Why don't you spend your time bitching about things that Obama really screwed up, like extending the Bush tax cuts?

BOOM!!!! Owned.

Can you prove him wrong?

Can you show that letting GM and Chrysler go under would have made America a better place?

Can you show that without the 300 billion in tax cuts and the 450 billion in spending in the stimulus that overall, America would be in better shape right now?

Faster than you can prove it saved us from a Depression and that the bail-outs helped anything but rich people and Unions. Fuckin moron.

Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%.

Read more: Barack Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure - TIME

And if you actually read what they said, they made no promises, and were careful to include a very comprehensive disclaimer.

So you can't say with Certitude that Obama Administration actually made that claim right?

Is the Weiner's wiener defense, right?

I can say with certitude that they never promised any unemployment rate, so anyone claiming that is lying or ignorant.

Keep in mind,

we're now operating wholly under the tax policy of the Republican Congress,

made into law in December.

Obama gave them what they wanted.

And, uh, this has exactly what to do with the absurd contention that the economy would be worse had we not bailed out the unions?

If you want to make a fact based case that the country would be better off if GM and Chrysler had gone tits up,

let's hear it.

You can be the first.

Fact: The nation lost more jobs with the stimulus, than the White House said we would if we did nothing.

Can't argue against that.

That's false. The White House never made any promise of x number of jobs or any promise of any specific unemployment rate.

Fact: NYcarbineer must have lived in a cave from January 2008 - March 2009.

No one's ever posted the 'promise',

but then again, it's a rightwing myth so it runs on fumes.

and how come Obama never bailed out all the small businesses who were on the virge of going under? and how many small businesses had to shut down in 2009 thanks to the Obama Recession? Obama never sent the average hurting family a check for $50,000 to tie them over until the recession would end. But he didn't mind bailing out his Friends that voted for him!!!

How much of the stimulus was tax cuts for businesses?

Can you prove him wrong?

Can you show that letting GM and Chrysler go under would have made America a better place?

Can you show that without the 300 billion in tax cuts and the 450 billion in spending in the stimulus that overall, America would be in better shape right now?

Here's proof:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3577-chart-of-the-day-scariest-jobs-ever-sept-2010.jpg

Obama has overseen the Worst Recovery Ever. His policies are Keynesianism put to the Ultimate Test. And the result is an Epic Fail.

We debunked that mess of nonsense months ago.

But of course, as is the case with all rightwing mythology, it inevitably reappears.

Can you prove him wrong?

Allowing bad business practices to fail is always the way to go. Whats the matter with you? I have a business and I had a few really bad years, should you have propped me up? or should you allow me to sink or swim? I worked like hell and survived and now I'm doing great. Why did we not allow that same hands off response to businesses with lobbyist? Oh never mind I answered my own question.

Common sense and reason might break out. The Berlin Wall came down.

IF that were the case? They wouldn't have the Mentality in the first place...If you mean a 'Teachable Moment"? Then Yes...

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.
After they are fed a LINE of yaksqueeze through indoctrination in Gubmint run, Union-Insisted schools? It's a fait a complis. Our youngsters are being fed a line of deep yaksqueeze...

That's false. The White House never made any promise of x number of jobs or any promise of any specific unemployment rate.

Fact: NYcarbineer must have lived in a cave from January 2008 - March 2009.

No one's ever posted the 'promise',

but then again, it's a rightwing myth so it runs on fumes.

I love that the Left lost their media Monopoly.

They used to get away with this.

Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%.

Read more: Barack Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure - TIME

Forum List

Back