Your view on Southern Slavery?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm curious how other people perceive Southern Slavery? I used to think it was very clear. There are rules after all that were labelled Jim Crow laws, that regulate everyone, honestly, that black students and blacks nationwide are fully dedicated in breaking or flaunting. These rules by way of honoring State struggles linked to the Civil War, are then linked to Christian morality, and we arrive at Why slavery was visited upon Africans in a British colony that already had at least some immigration to the Crown, and that was by law to only enslave heathens and Muslims. This Slavery from Britain and the God of the British Fathers continued, even after social justice warriors of Britain ended British slavery, and its all a very clear issue, that any Nation coming in with slight capability at Christian instruction is not treated to any slavery, Woodrow Wilson championed Dixie and immigration rights in the 1900s for example, so I am curious what other causes we think we can go on about, such as blanket racism. I've been curious on the hit Dixie Cups, Chapel Of Love , is pro or against Anti-miscegenation marriage laws? What parts of Segregation are morally wrong?
So do you have an additional view to explain Slavery? British Churches taxed the people of Ireland on British plantations, I don't then find similar Britains practicing a British slavery model in US states surprising, the model of it, feudalism as is common comparison, manorialism, gentry, nor greek revival, nor that the resultant potato famine in Ireland caused a flood to New York and Union soldier rosters with Irish.

• Banned
Hunger as well? Yes, end hunger. By Invading hungry people that also have guns. End world hunger. "Don't try to kill a man looking to kill himself" -Woodrow Wilson. We were given a continuous line until the dixiecrat was out of power these social corrections should stay focused on the Blacks when its really an inestimable large number of people, that aren't going to respect the Ways they wanted to practice.
The version of the Social Studies we practice now, from an unrecorded vague period, of revisionist posturing and politics today, just puts black students at odds with white students, and desegregation era chose to put Together students they were going to Preach as having irreconcilable moral quandaries, which seems destructive, not necessarily hypocritical, just destructive. I didn't notice anyone asking for the White students politics of heritage, any sooner than you might think of asking the Black student.
Martin Luther King Jr. is a street rioting police harasser that hadn't willfully damaged anything yet with a Federal holiday, stabbed by a black woman as a communist? Union marching songs through all the towns he gets everyone to march through. The entire United States as well turned gleefully to the idea of black moral wisdom givers, and where did MLK Jr. make a cohesive and sound statement for governance?

Last edited:
I'm curious how other people perceive Southern Slavery? I used to think it was very clear. There are rules after all that were labelled Jim Crow laws, that regulate everyone, honestly, that black students and blacks nationwide are fully dedicated in breaking or flaunting. These rules by way of honoring State struggles linked to the Civil War, are then linked to Christian morality, and we arrive at Why slavery was visited upon Africans in a British colony that already had at least some immigration to the Crown, and that was by law to only enslave heathens and Muslims. This Slavery from Britain and the God of the British Fathers continued, even after social justice warriors of Britain ended British slavery, and its all a very clear issue, that any Nation coming in with slight capability at Christian instruction is not treated to any slavery, Woodrow Wilson championed Dixie and immigration rights in the 1900s for example, so I am curious what other causes we think we can go on about, such as blanket racism. I've been curious on the hit Dixie Cups, Chapel Of Love , is pro or against Anti-miscegenation marriage laws? What parts of Segregation are morally wrong?
So do you have an additional view to explain Slavery? British Churches taxed the people of Ireland on British plantations, I don't then find similar Britains practicing a British slavery model in US states surprising, the model of it, feudalism as is common comparison, manorialism, gentry, nor greek revival, nor that the resultant potato famine in Ireland caused a flood to New York and Union soldier rosters with Irish.
I think it's a good thing. Slaves are needed in todays society.

I think it's a good thing. Slaves are needed in todays society.

We know Mikey, but we aren't talking about voluntary slaves that pay to have people do weird sexual things to them like you do. We're talking about something different.

Slavery has not ended.. In case you haven't noticed. And perhaps we all should be more focused on THAT -- than revisiting the timeline of when and how slavery ended.. Because we still tolerate its existence. And I'm not talking about the rare fuzzy-headed leftist that equates WalMart with slavery or the Dean of Black Studies that fills mushy heads with tales of how Disney movies are racist.

I'm talking about fairly secure areas of slavery practice like in Mauritania or IRONICALLY even lower on the African continent. Or wage slavery in some of our largest trading partners.

even after social justice warriors of Britain ended British slavery, and its all a very clear issue, that any Nation coming in with slight capability at Christian instruction is not treated to any slavery,

Also don't know why you're swiping at Christian "nations" and institutions who DID effectively end slavery when it still exists in NON-Christian areas of the world.

• Banned
That's why blacks of both genders will act sexual at anybody, its some revision empowering act of making two races having sex with each other, gay or whatever, and they get 99 more girlfriends than you too. All the interracial trauma during slavery is some bogus lie from up North, who knows, not even talking unreported, or even our one-drop culture for people like condaleeza rice or Collin powell, they are super proud to get rid of the marriage laws too.

Ya true, third world countries have all the same problems, we don't care obviously at flacaltenn.

Complicated topic, the Pope granted basically Crusade rights and taxes to Spain to take the Americas under Christ, ordered even the first Cubans they ran into to not be enslaved, but that means when they Did enslave 10 million Africans or 30 times more than the USA imported, it was a bunch of pirates did that. Then, when the Reformed religion , for the very purpose that the Bible does not have all the Pope's morality, like the early Roman Christians were slaves transported to Rome so they have a Papal tradition about it, so the wording and verbage itself is undeniably deeply in Christian schisms. When they tried to preach Slavery was against the Bible in the South, no one was convinced by Scripture, and see the difference from being an on the run Brazilian Pirate and the central of your God Ordained understanding is something we're all currently working on today. They're quoting Downton Abbey, if they got more money see they would get everybody in-house at Downton Abbey. American gentry, oh my.

Last edited:
Slavery is bad mmkay. Don't do slavery. But you know it was kind of the 'in' thing in the 1700s. Most of the major civilizations at that time had some form of slavery. But humans are nicer now so slavery is almost gone.

• Banned
Downton Abbey's got 'farm tenants' since the 'Napoleonic war' , slavery slavery slavery, and I bet you got Half the stuff they have in the "Social Study" curriculum. Nat Turner taught Stonewall Jackson a thing or two, smack ,smack, I made that up.

Center of the issue maybe is so we're honoring the Union victory everybody can get messed up outside the United States, being a non US Citizen is like not being a Christian, for today, some Roman Citizenship mechanic to put 200 bc Rome on top, made some Visigoths squeal . I saw the quote, of all the world what a treasure Roman Citizenship, put me in the auxiliary, I also made up that last part.

When I made the thread, I was more looking all these "Racism" conversations, toward Black people, and its a mid 20th century Nazi phrase, and at the heart of it, no black person is even educated that way, I don't see how it captured people's attention. So equally created people, from a poorer country immigrated or brought under slavery, assimilated,the Southerners correctly identified the declaration of independence was referring not at all to slavery as a social problem or that Men weren't created equal. They defended their slaves from freedom and British impressment in the All men Created Equal Declaration of Independence.

Last edited:
Given all the sniveling and whining about it, I think we should bring it back just so all these left wing morons can finally have something real to snivel about.

The North only got rid of slavery because it wasn't economically viable for them; they didn't like having to feed and shelter temp labor, and there was an endless supply of immigrants that were disposable and temporary labor was all that was needed, given the business cycles of the 18th and 19th centuries. There was always more than enough replacements for the harvest seasons and production seasons, no matter how many laborers died in the winters and epidemics in the slums.

Slavery made economic sense and made white ppl feel good about themselves. It was also terrible. Born as someone's property.

I suppose you CAN judge folks by their time, but man.

American slavery was the greatest thing to happen to African Blacks in their history. They were housed, clothed and fed and taught how to behave in a civilized manner and taught to have a nuclear family. In contrast, Arabs in the middle east would kill their African Blacks after a period of time.

What are you asking? Your question is gibberish. The British prohibited slave trade in 1807 and ended slavery in the empire in 1833. Are you referring to indenture as Irish? Indenture was practiced throughout Great Britain until the early 19th century.
Jim Crow refers to laws throughout much of the US discriminating againts blacks after emancipation and the reconstruction of the South. Britain and Jim Crow had little to do with black slavery in the US.

Jefferson Davis promoted the "God of their Fathers" which saved them "from the Lion" or Britain, following the Church laws of Presbyterians, puritans, Anglicans or Episcopalians, was Established by the new confederate Constitution which added Almighty God's establishment for the sovereign character of the states, which Is all a branch of British original Protestantism.

Jefferson Davis promoted the "God of their Fathers" which saved them "from the Lion" or Britain, following the Church laws of Presbyterians, puritans, Anglicans or Episcopalians, was Established by the new confederate Constitution which added Almighty God's establishment for the sovereign character of the states, which Is all a branch of British original Protestantism.

Your post are very dense with irrelevant references, and unclear.

What is the point of this post? It seems to be focused on the claim that the Confederacy had some form of established religion.

I don't know if that is true, nor if it was, why it matters to anything.

ANYTHING.

What the hell are you trying to say?

Slavery has never left us even though many countries have made an effort to end it. Most of the "Christian" countries appear to be doing more to combat slavery then other parts of the world.

Here is a map of present day slavery:

Maps | Global Slavery Index

Upwards of 70 million by some research estimates are presently living in conditions of slavery. Very sad.

The Fugitive Slave Law settled all that.

Northern States were required to surrender fugitive slaves back to their southern states.

Slavery has been around for thousands of years throughout history.

Fortunately it was snuffed out finally in 1864 and with the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution later.

Correll Are you going to know the Southern States for anything besides buckteeth and dismissible country bumpkins? The Civil War Memorial at the Confederate Capitol in Montgomery Capitol Hill , I think, similar to the Southern Literature line of Poetry, from the 1900s, The Knightliest singed/burned Chivalry, by the lamps of Old, in hearts of Gold. The lamps are either a religious or other reference, in the context of the book, without doubt a religious reference, a few lines above, the war done for the Rose of Sharon, is an opening line to the Song of Solomon in the Bible I'd wager. If the Confederate government championed in the Southern States was the closest ever Establishment of religion for Presbyterianism, we see today their confusing mess of religion, what confusion. The Presbyterian Church Of Scotland, because its the established church in Scotland by Scottish parliament in 1560 before the Union Jack, its a Presbyterian Church of Korea, or other establishments in the world, here the PC(USA) follows Eisenhower's blocking of these truths, or the PC in America stays by no government Establishment , in the, or in, not Of, or Established. That would make other denominations Nonconformists within the United States to the Established Church. The Confederate cause added Almighty God in the Constitution, soldiers of the cause needed to attend Virginian forces religion with Stonewall Jackson put a minister of the Word in every company. Due to religious freedom, we don't notice Auld Lang Syne of the Presbyterian tradition is the reason for anti-miscegenation laws, that the Old Times of the native southerners , the Westminster Confession prohibits mixed marriages of different faiths. The Dixie cause is resurfaced and championed by Presbyterians in history, when Woodrow Wilson was a dangerous Southern Democrat brought to the Whitehouse. Presbyterian Church of Dixie is a more accurate title not in use, especially when, the Presbyterian Church of Korea clings to a Korea-Wide establishment of a previous government. The original British protestants have gentlemanly creeds summed up from God Save the Queen anthem, My Country Tis of Thee, or Hail Columbia. Hail Columbia was the Northern Anthem during the Civil War, which I say we've replaced because the Bonnie Blue Flag borrows its "band of Brothers", and so we confuse ourselves what they mean by "liberty", throughout without doubt, the 'liberty of the altar' and religion from Hail Columbia.

I have questions about , Maryland, My Maryland, seeing this was a Confederate song, to a traditional Catholic refuge state in American history, set to the German tune O Tannenbaum, was this a serious persuasion? George Washington crossed the Delaware river to surprise the Hessians saying "Germans make a big deal of Christmas and will be drunk". How do we take it at face value? Its pretty dismissive really. Virginia is named after the Virgin Queen Elizabeth, the Battle Queen of Yore, dismissively shoving the Protestant doctrine on the Catholic state. Sic Semper Tyrannis or "Sic Semper" is a Virginian state motto. I don't see how a heavy-handed tune was meant to be persuasive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back