~Your User Name~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Not sure if this has been asked already, but if it has, I apologize.
Out of curiosity, how did y'all come up with your user names??
Mine is very easy.....Dabs.
It is the first initial of each of my 4 children:
Derek
Andrew
Bradley
Stephanie

Jake Wiknalot Frogen. \\\\\\\

My mother had eyebrow issues when I was born.

Not sure if this has been asked already, but if it has, I apologize.
Out of curiosity, how did y'all come up with your user names??
Mine is very easy.....Dabs.
It is the first initial of each of my 4 children:
Derek
Andrew
Bradley
Stephanie

I reached into a bag of Scrabble tiles and puleed out a handful. When I threw them up in the air they landed and spelled out Quantum Windbag. After a sign like that I had no choice but to pick that as my name.

Last edited:
I started a company called The Huggable Doll company a few years ago. Some of my friends here in Seattle thought that endeavor was real funny and out of character so I was christened "Huggy" by them as a joke...It sorta stuck.. You would have to know me to get how inappropriate it is. I don't mind... it makes me laugh..

Someone once told me they felt it would be easier to communicate with a bunch of rocks than some of the people they had to address in meetings

And I just naturally sympathized with the rocks.

"editec" is the name I choose for a company I created back in the late 80s.

It's a mix of ED =editing ED = EDucation

TEC -technical and TEC as in teaching.

I also just liked the brevity of the word, the fact that it has 3 syllables, and the fact that it sounded remotely like EDISON.

When I first started working what eventually became the NFP Rosetta Project, I did the marketing study to see if it made sense at editec.net.

Last edited:
I started a company called The Huggable Doll company a few years ago. Some of my friends here in Seattle thought that endeavor was real funny and out of character so I was christened "Huggy" by them as a joke...It sorta stuck.. You would have to know me to get how inappropriate it is. I don't mind... it makes me laugh..

See, I've always thought you were Huggy cuz you're full of shit.

Grace(ious)=I try very hard to be, but I fail sometimes.

Sometimes?

mfln130l.jpg

I was a substitute teacher for several years. For the kids to pronounce my last name correctly, I would have had to cut out their tongues. It was easier and more humane just to shorten it to Mr. H.

The kids I taught are now grown adults and I run into some on occasion. They still call me Mr. H.

New Topics

Forum List

Back