#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

If they could test fetuses for liberalism in the womb, I might change my position on abortion

Your top 10 least favorite current members of Congress

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

If they could test fetuses for liberalism in the womb, I might change my position on abortion

This Cowboy character is rightwing nut troll, they have Hannity Forums for dumbasses like you.

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

:lol: Ok, this seems unbiased and really, really credible..

Just kidding.

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

That is a very wide variety of people. What do they have in common that you dislike?

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

That is a very wide variety of people. What do they have in common that you dislike?
I'm going to assume that he heard some talk radio guy talking shit about these people, and they're the only "members of congress" that he knows.
(First of all, half of them are Senators, not Congressmen)

Ironically, John McCain had the most conservative voting record of any senator last year. A 100% rating by the ACU.

You can be sure the OP didn't know that.

I'll also bet the OP knows full well McCan't is nothing but a lapdog liberal that should have been replaced a very long time ago. I wonder do you think that's why he had no support from the base?

And just for the record the List is spot on

Ironically, John McCain had the most conservative voting record of any senator last year. A 100% rating by the ACU.

I'll also bet the OP knows full well McCan't is nothing but a lapdog liberal that should have been replaced a very long time ago. I wonder do you think that's why he had no support from the base?

80% of self-identified conservatives voted for McCain in the 2008 election, so you don't know what you're talking about.

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

This Cowboy character is rightwing nut troll, they have Hannity Forums for dumbasses like you.

YOU calling someone else a troll.. that is about the funniest thing I have seen in a while

When's your egress date again??

80% of self-identified conservatives voted for McCain in the 2008 election, so you don't know what you're talking about.

Had McCan't received 80% from the rest of the base he would have won he didn't and he lost.

#10. John McCain

For future reference, John McCain is a U.S. Senator. He is NOT a member of The House of Representatives.

But seeing as you added a Non-Member of the House of Representatives.....Rick "Santorum", a frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that sometimes results from anal intercourse. The best description of that idiot I've ever read.

Last edited:

Had McCan't received 80% from the rest of the base he would have won he didn't and he lost.

What rest of the base? The base of the GOP is conservative. The swing vote beat John McCain,

he lost Moderates by 20 percentage points.

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

And they have insane asylums for whackjobs like yoursellf.

1. John Boehner.

2. Eric Cantor.

3. Ron Paul.

4. Michelle Bachmann.

5. Darrell Issa.

6. Steve King.

7. Jerry Lewis.

8. Tom McClintock.

9. Mike Pence.

10. Paul Ryan.

I'd go with most of that, but I'd have to work in Virginia Fox and Marsha Blackburn.

Too bad Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin aren't in congress, you could add them to your list.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back