Your Taxes At Work - Genital Washing for Africans

For God's sake- how did all those people live all these thousands of years without our government helping them learn about genital hygeine.:doubt:

Because of my race I would not be accepted in the class,

aint that a bitch?

You people are heartless..we have so much prosperity in this nation you would deny a measly 800.000 dollars to help another nation know the confidence and joy that comes with feeling fresh..down there

:eusa_sick:

My son spent some time in Uganda and he said that while trying to stop the spread of AIDS is a noble goal, more people die from lack of clean water. And they starve because they don't know how to irrigate their land (which many own acres of). Dick washing just seems like a waste of precious water. They should just send them some Purell.

:eusa_sick:

My son spent some time in Uganda and he said that while trying to stop the spread of AIDS is a noble goal, more people die from lack of clean water. And they starve because they don't know how to irrigate their land (which many own acres of). Dick washing just seems like a waste of precious water. They should just send them some Purell.

If ya boil the genitals in the water then both will be clean.
Just sayin'......

You people are heartless..we have so much prosperity in this nation you would deny a measly 800.000 dollars to help another nation know the confidence and joy that comes with feeling fresh..down there

That's about right. If a man doesn't know how to clean his dick we shouldn't be spending money on teaching them. How about we just teach them how to preform circumcisions on MEN instead of women.

Forum List

Back