Your Taxes Are Filed

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
sigh...

What a beautiful thing! God bless efile.

I am suchhhhhhhhh a procrastinator when it comes to filing my income tax returns for fed and the state....! :eek:

I actually had an hour and a half left before the deadline, so not too bad! :lol:

This year was my worst year in a decade for procrastination. I didn't file until March 20.

I used to get the EIC, (being a single dad) so I usually had my taxes filed by Feb 10.

sigh...

I am suchhhhhhhhh a procrastinator when it comes to filing my income tax returns for fed and the state....! :eek:

I actually had an hour and a half left before the deadline, so not too bad! :lol:

We mailed our local and state yesterday. I haven't seen the top of the desk for two months . . . I found a card I meant to send to my brother weeks ago under the pile. Next year we're getting them done early. Really, I mean it, seriously, I'm not kidding around here . . . damn it! :eusa_angel:

sigh...

We mailed our local and state yesterday. I haven't seen the top of the desk for two months . . . I found a card I meant to send to my brother weeks ago under the pile. Next year we're getting them done early. Really, I mean it, seriously, I'm not kidding around here . . . damn it! :eusa_angel:
:rofl:
THANK GOD!

There are others out there like me! :eek:

Used to wait until April to work on taxes. Now, after New Years Day, I put together all the medical, tax aplicable expenditures, and and anything else to do with taxes. As soon as the earnings forms, the property taxes, and interest statements arrive, I make an appointment with the tax preparer that we have used for the last ten years. We usually get our refunds within two weeks.

Used to wait until April to work on taxes. Now, after New Years Day, I put together all the medical, tax aplicable expenditures, and and anything else to do with taxes. As soon as the earnings forms, the property taxes, and interest statements arrive, I make an appointment with the tax preparer that we have used for the last ten years. We usually get our refunds within two weeks.

that was wicked cruel....

and now i am experiencing envy.... :eusa_eh: and coveting what my neighbor has...peace of mind!

Since I always pay local, that waits for last minute... I could set it up to pay quarterly, but whatever - I just put aside some i know will end up going there...

I try to set up everything so that I get back a minimal amount each year - state and local... Unfortunately tax laws change so often that Uncle Sam ends up getting some sort of free loan from me... I try to keep that as minimal as possible...

It's your money... I'm a big fan of keeping as much of it as you can...

New Topics

Forum List

Back